Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction Calendar:  Beginning of 1999 - TO - Present

Note: This Calendar is in the GMT Time system and the dates are Day/Month/Year
Year and Date
Event
Source(s)
28/01/1999
At a mansion that conceals the late Dr Onigiri’s secret laboratory, Sho, Agito, Tetsuro, Shizu, Mizuki, Natsuki and Hayami are meeting together. Agito explains that he has to go back to the USA. 

At Cloud Gate, Ten Zoalords meet together to discuss the situation and the fall of Imakarum at the hands of the Gigantic Dark. Some Zoalords want revenge but Valkus overrules them.

Later the same time in New York, USA. A Zeus Thunderbolt base is been wiped out by zoanoids when Gigantic Dark shows up just in time and wipes out the zoanoids. 

Book 13
(Official Guyver Story)
04/02/1999
Valkus tells Purg'stall and Amniculus about the day he discovered the hidden island of Silha, a place separated from the outside world by ten water vortexes and powerful electro-magnetic fields, That place was one of the last Creator's experimental grounds on Earth today that Chronos knows of and the home of Alkanphel the leader of Chronos. It was on that day Valkus met Alkanphel and Valkus and Chronos was born. Valkus then leaves and heads back to the Arizona Branch.
Book 14
(Official Guyver Story)
05/02/1999
Guyver 1 is seemingly drawn out to by a scout zoanoid from his safe house, which leads him into a battle with what looks to be like Zoalord Imakarum and Hyper-Zoanoid team 5. He summons the Gigantic and fights them only for it to be taken away from him in mid battle by the will of Guyver 3. As it turns out he was fighting Aptom who wanted only to test the Guyver 1's will in battle. 

Gigantic Dark attacks the main Arizona Chronos Base killing many zoanoids and badly damaging the base. He leaves with a container marked "C-17".

Book 14
(Official Guyver Story)
06/02/1999
Agito and Shizu arrive at a location high in the mountains of Florida, USA at an abandoned factory. There they meet an assistant of Agito's who has secretly acquired the place for them, who has also arranged for the transport of experimental tanks and bio-fluid to the new location. 
Book 14
(Official Guyver Story)
 07/02/1999
Zoalords Cablarl Khan, Jearvill Bun Hiyern and Luggnagg De Krumeggnic arrive in Tokyo Japan and release a 3 new hyper-zoanoids that can combine together to make one powerful hyper-zoanoid resembling the Gigantic Guyver. The fake Guyver attacks Tokyo killing many people drawing out the real Gigantic Guyver who obliterates the forgery with a power punch. But Zoalord Purg'stall was also drawn out by the attack of the fake Guyver and ends up running into the Gigantic Guyver.

Agito visits his factory in the Florida Mountains and meets with Dr Yamamura who is now working for him and has a number of men in bio-tubes ready to be turned into Agito's new army. 

Imakarum who is still sleep in the bio-tube sees more of Alkanphel's past through their mental link as they both sleep and discovers he was the one who defeated the first ever Guyver. he also sees why the Creators left and why Alkanphel hates them so much.

Book 15
(Official Guyver Story)
08/02/1999
Zoalord Purg'stall is defeated in combat by Gigantic Guyver with help from Aptom. Still alive Purg'stall is seemingly rescued by Zoalords Cablarl Khan, Jearvill Bun Hiyern and Luggnagg De Krumeggnic who frighten off Guyver 1 and capture Aptom. They then blast apart Prug'stall's chest killing their fellow Zoalord before Sin Rubeo Amniculus comes to his rescue. 

In the Washington D.C. Zeus Thunderbolt attacks the two main Chronos installations. Guyver 3 once again takes the Gigantic armour away from Guyver 1 and uses it to topple a tower from the Chronos building "Pillars Of Heaven" killing tens of thousands of zoanoids and normal people alike. At the same time Shizu who is a new Zoalord completely outside Chronos' control, commands a small army of Libertus Hyper Zoanoids attacks the USA's "3rd Operation Plant", one of the USA's main processing centres for zoanoid production also located in Washington D.C. completely destroying it's zoanoid production capabilities, though most of the outer structure of the building is left intact.

Book 16
(Official Guyver Story)
25/09/1999
Sho, Agito and Aptom discover that there is an unknown Guyver in the USA. Sho leaves Japan to find him.
Union Of The Guyvers
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)
01/10/1999
Sho finds Sean saving him from a Zerebubuse. Together they defeat a Grakken type alien Guyver. 
Union Of The Guyvers
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)
02/10/1999
Sho and Sean discover the a Grakken Space ship. It is going to be using in a plan to warn the Grakken's of Chronos and their location of their main base. This will give them time needed to attack Chronos Island where a rumoured War Relic is located. 
Union Of The Guyvers
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)
03/10/1999
Guyver US, Guyver 1 and Gigantic Dark attack Chronos Island with a group of marines lead by Jason O'Conner. During the battle Jason O'Conner injured and is taken into the War Relic by Guyver 1 where he is merged with the Warrior Unit. The 12 Zoalords destroy the Grakken force which attacked their base. 
Union Of The Guyvers
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)
19/10/1999
Jason O'Conner is assigned to Oregon and Idaho to hold off a new Chronos offensive.
Time War: Part 1
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)
02/11/1999
Jason O'Conner arrives back in Washington DC after a long two week battle in Oregon and Idaho States. He was successful in holding off the forces of Chronos. The ACTF now control 
Time War: Part 1
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)
03/11/1999
Guyver US and Warrior Guyver are sent to Area 51 to uncover why it is out of Chronos control. They uncover it's controller name Martin Jacob's who controls the Aceaer Armour. They defeat him and a Grakken. Guyver US take's Martin prison and back to the Washington DC ACTF base. Warrior Guyver discovers two frozen Guyver like beings. 
Time War: Part 1
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)
04/11/1999
The two being's had thawed and informed Warrior Guyver that he had to venture back in time to battle the Guyver Zoalord. Using the Portal Warrior Guyver is sent back in time.
Time War: Part 1
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)
05/11/1999
Solo and Galen leave Earth using the Portal. The Cyber Guyver arrives with the control medal of the Female Guyver 2 which it repairs back to full functionality. Information about the advanced technology used at Area 51 is given to Dr Drake and Martin Jacob's is jailed. Female Guyver 2 recovers and she and the Cyber Guyver attack ACTF DC. They fail, Cyber Guyver's body is destroyed and Female Guyver 2 is chased off by Guyver US. Stephen Cain now uses the Aceaer Armour. In a freak accident Scot Matthew's mind is transferred in the Cyber Guyver while the Cyber Guyver's mind is transferred into a test Green Armour and it escapes. 
Time War: Part 2
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)
 07/11/1999
After two days of recovery after his victory over the Guyver Zoalord the Warrior Guyver awakes to find that he is now only at less than a 1/4 of his normal power. But he has brought with him a young girl from the past named Faye who is a Guyver. Scot Matthew's parents confirm that he is now the Cyber Dark. The escaped Green Armour is slowly been converted into a new body for Cyber Guyver. Female Guyver 2 meets Zoalord Valkus and is welcomed into Chronos. Max Steiner the GuyverC is introduced to General Carter, he is to help the USA while Warrior Guyver is missing. GuyverC and Aceaer Marine leave to hunt down the missing Green Armour. 
Revenge: Part 1
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)
 14/11/1999
Warrior Guyver is still stuck in an active state but at only 1/4 power. He and Faye are half way through their journey to ACTF controlled USA. Guyver US is in Idaho with the 4th Armoured Division. The Prototype Green armour  has almost been totally rebuilt by the nanites of the Cyber Guyver into a new Green Cyber Guyver body. Chronos receives information about the Warrior Guyver and his weakened state. Female Guyver 2 joins this worlds Chronos and she is introduced to team Alpha, the Guyver 2 and Guyver zoanoid, they have been assigned the mission of capturing the Warrior Guyver. 

Warrior Guyver and are nearly caught up with by team Alpha. 

Solom, Galen and Draven return to Earth with 3 Kavzar guards. 

Warrior Guyver and Guyver Faye are captured by Team Alpha and the help of Shadow Guyver and Alkanphel's newest Creation the Bio-Titan. The capture of Faye and her death scream from decapitation alerts the rest of the worlds Guyver's of not only her death but her location. Her body is mega-smashed and her head frozen along with the the Warrior Guyver. The Gigantic Dark, Guyver 1 and Guyver US arrive to help but are side tracked by the Shadow Guyver who easily escapes after diverting them for the needed amount of time.

Agito and Sho agree to bring Aptom to the USA and help keep the country free.

Revenge: Part 1
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)

Revenge: Part 2
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)

16/11/1999
Warrior Guyver and Faye have been in cryogenic stasis for two days but Alkanphel has not allowed any experiments on them until his day, Valkus is order to experiment on the bio-material for the Warrior Guyver, but ordered to leave the Control Medal alone. 

GuyverC and the Aceaer Marine get into a battle with the Cyber Green. GuyverC's control medal is damaged and the cyber Green escapes with a sample of his control medal to fully recover from the lost of his original body. 

Revenge: Part 2
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)
17/11/1999
Sean arrives in Idaho to support the 4th Armoured Division. The Zoalords Fredrick Von Purg'stall's, Sin Rubeo Amniculus, Rienzi and Waferdanos attack and capture his control medal leaving his uncontrolled body to finish off what is left of the army. 
Revenge: Part 2
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)
19/11/1999
Warrior Guyver is woke up by Alkanphel and Valkus. In his weakened state he is unwilling to risk a battle with Alkanphel. He and Alkanphel talk as Alkanphel tries to convince the Warrior Guyver to join him against the Creators. Jason is told the truth about who arrange for the death of his family and wife. Warrior Guyver runs from Alkanphel only to find himself trapped inside the huge Chronos Arizona base.
Revenge: Part 2
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)
20/11/1999
A Zerebubuse confronts a man and his niece in Dallas Texas who turns out to be a rouge Zoalord of some kind. He orders the Zerebubuse to kill itself

Warrior Guyver is found on CC TV hiding inside a storage cellar. Alkanphel has left him alone and has not attacked him. While he and Valkus talk, Purg'stall come with the news that a Zerebubuse was killed by a impure ancient Zoalord. Alkanphel orders it to be killed by Purg'stall himself.

Revenge: Part 2
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)
21/11/1999
The 2nd Armoured Division and 6th Artillery Division are joined by Gigantic Dark and five Fusion Cannon Articulated Trucks. 

Guyver 1 and Aceaer Marine both go to Idaho with the reinforcements for the 4th Armoured Division.

Later that day zoanoids attack the 2nd Armoured Division and 6th Artillery Division.

Warrior Guyver 2 crashed to Earth with a Dormant Warrior Guyver Unit, an extra Gigantic Cocoon and the Matrix. He helps the 4th Armoured Division defeat a zoanoid attack wave. 

30 minutes later, Gigantic Guyver, Gigantic Dark and Warrior Guyver 2 win a stand off with two Zoalords and their proto-zoalord companions. Rienzi is badly hurt and one of the Proto-Zoalords is killed off by Warrior Guyver 2. One Fusion Cannon is destroyed by a team of Vamores but are then killed by Warrior Guyver 2. The Zoalords retreat and the tide of battle swings to the favour of the Guyvers. 

Sin returns to Chronos Arizona with Rienzi. Alkanphel and Valkus speed up their plans now that a new unknown Warrior Guyver has appeared. 

Warrior Guyver is attacked by the Cyber Green. Warrior Guyver's unit fully repairs itself as the two fight. The Cyber Green is defeated, it's ruined body falls onto Guyver 2 and started to merge with it. Warrior Guyver is stopped from going on a rampage only by the fact Chronos has turned his sister into a Overlord. Warrior Guyver aggress to let Chronos experiment on him so that Alkanphel does not kill his sister. 

Warrior Guyver 2 meets with this  worlds General Carter for the first time. General Carter orders him to find out has Warrior Guyver turned traitor.

Warrior Guyver 2 discovers that the dormant Warrior Unit and the Matrix have gone missing. He decides to keep the fact secret.

Warrior Guyver 2 asks Warrior Guyver  telepathically does he need any help, only for  Warrior Guyver to refuse because Chronos has his sister. 

Warrior Guyver's unit is triggered into going into self-defence mode. He kills a number of Chronos people and is stopped only by Jenny from doing any future harm.

Guyver 2's unit starts to deform from damage done to him and turns into a cocoon. 

General Carter orders the return of Warrior Guyver and if possible his sister. Warrior Guyver 2, Gigantic Guyver, gigantic Dark, Aceaer Marine and GuyverC are to attack Chronos Arizona. They plan to start in 2 hours time.

Warrior Guyver 2 is sent to find out why a Zoalord is flying towards ACTF USA region with a unknown woman. Warrior Guyver 2, the unknown Zoalord and Purg'stall fight each other. The resulting battle has the Zoalord killed by a Grakken and his control medal captured. The woman is his niece, her name is Elera and she is taken back to ACTF by Warrior Guyver 2. Purg'stall leaves once the death of the Zoalord is confirmed.

Alkanphel and Valkus succeed to capture some information about the Warrior Guyvers control medal. It is then that the Guyver's attack the base. 10 new Bio-Titans are processed. Warrior Guyver 2 is ordered by Alkanphel to see why Guyver 2's cocoon has gone missing. He discovers that at the heart of the base the Fossilized Relic is coming back alive, inside it is a strange device bringing it back to life. 

Imakarum informs Alkanphel of the Creators. He sends the 10 Bio-Titans, Shadow Guyver, Guyver 2, Female Guyver 2 and Guyver Zoanoid to kill them. They do their job killing  a Kavzar and the Creator Solom as he wipes out a large section of Europe's Zoanoids using a telepathic attack. But Draven and Galen raid a Chronos HQ and take a Proto Zoalord named Tonnin with them. But before they leave they send a Kavzar to give the Warrior Guyver their Aceaer Amours. 

Warrior Guyver confronts his sister as Alkanphel focuses on Europe. She decides to get herself killed rather live as a Chronos puppet. She sends a number of Zoanoids to kill her brother. mistaking her as a common zoanoid of some kind GuyverC attacks her. She damages his control medal further and then her control crystal is crushed by Warrior Guyver 2. As this happens the Aceaer Marine discovers not on the missing control medals of the Guyver US and Guyver Faye, but a dormant unit. Warrior Guyver teleports his still living sister and the unit away from the others Guyvers as GuyverC is teleported to the ACTF main HQ where the Matrix seems to remove his unit. The other Guyvers teleport out of the base as Warrior Guyver and his sister float inside the Relic. she becomes what is known as the Psi-Guyver using a unit called the Turbo Unit. Warrior Guyver just about fends off an attack from 10 Bio-Titan's long enough for the Relic to escape though a wormhole. The Damaged Warrior Guyver floats beside his sisters new unit. 

Aptom discovers a secret room, inside it is a bio-tube with an Elf like person inside it, the name on the BioTube is "Kron". That body of Aptom is destroyed seconds after seeing it. 

Warrior Guyver is given two Dormant Aceaer units as Psi-Guyver is introduced to the ACTF.

Kron is woken, he is made the 2nd in command of Chronos. Alkanphel leaves to go to the Island of Silha to regenerate. 

Late that day, in a new Zeus Thunderbolt plant in Japan the dormant Warrior Unit is sealed in a glass container for observation. 

Revenge: Part 2
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)

Revenge: Part 3
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)

22/11/1999

Max is still seemingly no longer a Guyver. Though he still has the organisms on his back he can't summon his unit. Cyber Dark is in Canada to aid them in their battle with Chronos. He has quickly made friends with Ken the Robo Guyver. Sara is still in a bad way. Guyver 0 is contacted by Guyver 3. The Robo-Guyver team project is progressing and getting closer to the Robo-Guyver himself. Without the approval of the Canadian ACTF Will gives Sara to Guyver 3 to heal in return for the advanced unit remover. Kron inspects a new zoanoid type with Destrol and gets an idea for himself. He informs Destrol that he will be joining the top ranks of Chronos and will no longer be a Proto-Zoalord who is the first of the new Supreme Zoalords to go to put to sleep for further processing. Max meets with General to discuss the loss of his unit and attacks by others against Chronos.
Phoenix Rising
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)

23/11/1999

As the Canadian forces prepare to attack Chronos Ken wakes up late at 2PM DST (9MP GMT). At 4:00 PM DST (11:00 PM GMT) the plan for them to attack a Chronos base. As others leave to go off into battle Max is left to defend the base in an Blue Armour squad. Max and Unit 4 are attacked by Guyver Zoanoid and Female Guyver 2 who have already wiped out the other members of the Blue Armour squad leaving just them behind. Unit 4 is killed by them and Max evades them until Gigantic Guyver arrives. A Bio-Titan is called to help Female Guyver 2 and Guyver Zoanoid. Gigantic Guyver defeats the Bio-Titan but it's bio-reserves depleted it goes away leaving Guyver 1 to face 2 enemy Guyvers. Proto-Guyver and Cyber Dark arrive to help. But the two more experienced and better trained Chronos Guyvers defeat them but are they are saved by the Robo-Guyver team. Who are then attacked by a team of Thazell zoanoids and Shadow Guyver. Gigantic Dark arrives and helps out. in the resulting battle the Zoanoids are defeated, Guyver 0 uses a Gigantic Armour and Warrior GuyverC is born. Guyver Zoanoid and Female Guyver 2 though escape.
27/11/1999
As the 11 Zoalords debate over Alkanphel's choice of leader Kron formally decides that he will not join the Rank's of the 12 Zoalords of Chronos. He sets in motion a plan to allow for the upgrading of the Supreme Zoalords of Chronos and himself.

Canadian ACTF Forces continue repairs from their last major battle with Chronos. A patrol discovers a rough location of a Chronos base. Cyber Dark's nanites merged had mutated the armour of Robo Guyver making it more like that of an Aceaer. He decides to leave with Cyber Dark.

All Things Change: Part 1
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)
 
 
The Offensive
(Warrior GuyverC Fan-Fiction)
28/11/1999
The Kavzar that was badly damaged in the fight with Chronos recovers.

The Rapier Guyver is teleported to this Earth by a freak accident whit the Portal, it suffers heavy damage and teleports itself into Hyper-Space

Sean discovers information in the files stolen from Chronos Arizona that Cori is alive and has been seen by the Shadow Guyver. Warrior Guyver and Guyver US take an Aceaer Unit each and go looking for the base. 

Rapier Guyver meets Atkins in Paris France.

Warrior Guyver and Guyver US are interrupted  by a mission to go to Russia to right about about a crashed UFO, possibly Creator in origin. There they get into a battle against a large army of zoanoids lead by the Shadow Guyver. They win with a little help from a new Guyver, called Guyver XT9. Warrior Guyver and Guyver US leave him be at his request.

Warrior Guyver 2 joins Atkins to meet the Rapier Guyver. They are interrupted by Kron and a large Chronos group. With help from the other ACTF Guyvers, Kron leaves. Warrior Guyver and Guyver US take Rapier Guyver with them on their mission as Warrior Guyver 2 checks on the Guyver XT9. 

Guyver XT9 is killed by the Kavzar, this is witnessed by the Warrior Guyver 2.

Warrior Guyver, Guyver US and the Rapier Guyver attack the Grakken Base. But is a Mothership. They are taken to outer space where they defeat the Grakken's and take Cori back. But while battling a Grakken Destroyer the Rapier Guyver is sent back to his home dimension. As they leave for Earth, the heavily damaged Grakken ship is sent towards the Sun with the Nova Guyver's and Cyber Dark trapped on board. 

Rescue
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)

27/12/1999

Canada ACTF forces plan an attack on a Chronos major base which is holding hostages. Warrior Guyver 2 has volunteered to help. As they rest Gigantic Dark informs Will that Sara has almost recovered.
The Offensive
(Warrior GuyverC Fan-Fiction)
28/12/1999
Isis Drano's Birthday.

Alkanphel, Kron and the other Supreme Zoalords have been asleep now for about a month. The USA has almost completely fallen with only Arizona and Texas remaining. It is decided by the temporary 5 ruling Proto-Zoalords of the USA that Chronos should now make peace terms with the USA ACTF.

Cori discovers where two Missing Guyver units are located. Cori is given an Aceaer Unit to use and she and Warrior Guyver are sent to find Feral Island and the Battle Unit and Life-Force Unit. Aceaer Maine, Sean and Faye are sent to Europe.

Later in the day Kron awakens. He is greeted by Natasha Manning, she starts the Bio-Unit enhancements. During this moment when Kron is at his weakest Aptom strikes and severely wounds Natasha but it then killed by the Bio-Lord Kron. In Canada another Aptom body relays the information to Agito about what has happened.

Shocked by the news Agito summons his Guyver unit and then Gigantic Amour and teleports himself to Japan. His unit is removed by Shizu and he becomes Warrior Guyver 3. Shizu then merges with his old Guyver unit and becomes Female Guyver 3. They battle Shadow Guyver and Kron and are defeated and the two Guyvers teleport away.

Aptom has another body hidden in Chronos Arizona. Using it attacks and absorbs and kills Natasha's mate, one of the ruling 5 Proto-Zoalords. Kron teleports into the base after him. Aptom escapes with help from  Psi-Guyver. 

Warrior Guyver and Aceaer Female discover the location of the Feral Island.

Elite Zoalords awaken, only Alkanphel remains asleep.

Sean, Faye and Aceaer Marine Stephen left to go to Europe to support them in their fight with Chronos.

Jenny talks with General Carter and informs him about Aptom and the Warrior Guyver 2 is going to attack a Chronos base along with the Canadian ACTF. 

4:30 PM DST (11:30 PM GMT), Stephen (Warrior Guyver 2), Max, Agito Will and Greg meet close to a Chronos base in Canada where the Thazell bio-armour type zoanoid was developed. Agito comes up with a 3 prong attack to both destroy the base and save a large number of hostages and he reveals to Stephen that he now is a Warrior Guyver as well. Destrol awakens.

They progress into the base. Warrior Guyver 2 and 3 are attacked by Kron. The other two forces are destroying many other zoanoids and seem to be winning. A Powered Zerebubuse attacks Guyver 0 and Proto-Guyver. Aptom attacks the computer mainframe which held the information about how to build a Thazell type Hyper Zoanoid. Proto-Guyver is damaged by the Powered Zerebubuse but thank so Sara who is clearly no longer just human it is fully destroyed. Kron realises he is losing too much energy fighting two Warrior Guyvers and uses his ultimate attack which in the end only succeeds in helping them complete there task by totally obliterating the base as Warrior Guyver 2 and 3's control medals teleport to hyper-space to regenerate them. Sara saves Guyver 0 and Greg teleporting them away from the blast. Kron exhausted sits in the middle of a massive crater Warrior Guyver C closes in on him but is warned off by Destrol. Kron quickly recovers and fly's off leaving Destrol, who challenges Warrior Guyver C to a battle at a later date and teleports away leaving Warrior Guyver C.

An hour later in Russia the Kavzar has been causing trouble for Chronos for month now. It is attacked by Kron and quickly beaten but is teleported away by the Creator Fleet that arrives in Earth's Solar System. At the same time a living fighting unit that was brought with the Guyver XT9 activates onto a local Russian girl. 

Draven promotes his Kavzar to the rank of a Kavzar Commander. It is sent back to Earth to battle Chronos and wipe out the Creators tech that was left behind by the Guyver XT9. His task force succeeds in destroying the ship but at great cost. Kron was helped in his battle by the Zygote Guyver.

News of Kron's awakening spreads like wild fire among the Children of the Chronos personal. During her birthday party Alfrid Drano is summoned to a meeting headed by Kron and Valkus ordering that from now on those Chronos bases which are able to are only to make Bio-Titan or Powered Zerebubuse Neo Type Hyper Zoanoids. During this meeting Isis enters a trance and is kidnapped by the Enforcer Kavzar who kills 5 Zektole Hyper-Zoanoids and badly wounds John, an Overlord body guard of the Drano family.

Despite interference from other Creator forces the Enforcer Kavzar completes the first part of his mission and Guyver 4 is activated.

Isis is returned to Chronos after another battle with the Enforcer Kavzar.

The Creators send in their 16 Test Units so that their project can begin. There are 8 standard units and 8 true test units. 14 of them Join ACTF. The other 2 hosts are zoanoids which join Chronos.

Kron teleports to Brazil and meets the Twin Zoalords. At the aftermath of the Creator encounter he finds the Guyver Zerebubuse and Guyver Powered Zerebubuse who quickly reaffirm their allegiance to Chronos.

Cori finds and activated the Battle Unit while Warrior Guyver discovers the Life-Force Unit has already been activated. It looks almost dead. But then attacks him and drains his energy. But is then fought off by Battle Guyver and Warrior Guyver. 

Kron, Guyver Zerebubuse, Guyver Powered Zerebubuse and Zygote Guyver go to the Dallas HQ. While they talk Guyver 4 rests in her fathers office under the watchful eye of the Enforcer Kavzar. Female Guyver 2 forms an allegiance with Alfrid Drano who she suspects will be 2nd in command of a New Disciple Class of Zoalord. As they talk the Enforcer Kavzar relays a message to Guyver 4 from her Creator Father.

Four hours later as Guyver 4 slept Warrior Guyver 2 cloaks and enters Chronos controlled USA scouts the area. There he locates Guyver 4 and some unknown very powerful Guyvers. Warrior Guyver and Warrior Guyver 3 arrive to help. By accident Warrior Guyver 2 and 3 discover the Enforcer Kavzar and the three of them fight. Warrior Guyver enters the battle only for the Enforcer Kavzar to allow Warrior Guyver to defeat him. As the other Chronos controlled forces close in the three Warrior Guyvers escape but get to see the two of the new Guyvers but not Zygote Guyver.

All Things Change: Part 1
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)
 

All Things Change: Part 2
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)

 

Assassin Guyver Part 1
(Assassin Guyver Fan-Fiction)

 

The Offensive
(Warrior GuyverC Fan-Fiction)

 

 

04/01/2000
The Wolf Series Armour is given to every man in the US Army and ACTF. With such high numbers the USA is now selling them to free Europe nations. 

The new 14 Guyvers that have joined ACTF have been given names. They are Guyver Merc, Ninja Guyver, Lostude Guyver, Edutsol Guyver, Reaper Guyver, Giant Guyver, Warrior Guyver 4, Warrior Guyver 5, Guyver 5, Guyver 6, Guyver 7, Guyver 8, Guyver 9 and Guyver 10. They are all sent to different posts around the USA, apart from The Guyver 5, Guyver 7, Giant Guyver and Warrior Guyver 4 who where sent to Canada.

Warrior Guyver 2, Aceaer Marine, Guyver Faye and Guyver US returned from their mission to Europe, it was a success. A small group of ACTF Armoured forces are left their to support the Free European Nations. Warrior Guyver and Warrior Guyver 2 start training Warrior Guyver 5.

Krullnar forms a plan to destroy the Ark. Galen Scans the Warrior Guyver and Warrior Guyver 5 in their training battle. 

Warrior Guyver 3 finds Feral Island using a memory store on his own unit. He then discovers a Relic that was once Solom's workshop.

A Kavzar Commander is sent to bring Warrior Guyver to the Creator fleet. There he meets Krullnar and learns of the Warrior Project. He is given the War Relic to attack the Ark.

Natasha finishes work on Alkanphel's unit, but Valkus wants to test it so that it is fit for Alkanphel. 

Guyver 2 calls Kron to the Island Of Silha. There he tells him of the future as he knows it and that Chronos will fall. They awake Alkanphel. 

Warrior Guyver returns from the Creator Fleet to find that the Merc Guyvers have turned against the ACTF. After a short battle they leave. Warrior Guyver then informs General Cater about Krullnar's offer. He agrees that they should take it. Warrior Guyver, Warrior Guyver 2 and Psi-Guyver are sent to use the War Relic. But as they use it to attack the Ark Warrior Alkanphel is ready to meet them. He destroys the War Relic. Warrior Guyver uses the War Relic to teleport Warrior Guyver 2 and Psi-Guyver away but it is too late for himself. He is then seemingly destroyed along with the War Relic. 

Warrior Guyver 3 builds his Zeus armour and attacks a Chronos fleet, completely destroying it. 

All Things Change: Part 3
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)
21/01/2000
Kron and Warrior Alkanphel attack the ex-Chronos building "Heavens Gate".

Valkus is ordered by Alkanphel to kill Zeugma. But she has recovered too soon and escapes. Alkanphel and Kron attack her over France. She escapes with the help of the Psi-Guyver. Zeugma is brought to the Washington DC ACTF.

Lorcan And the Mercs meet with Richard Baxter. He has hired them for his own private army.

All Things Change: Part 4
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)
23/01/2000
The Mercs attack the Chronos Texas HQ 'The View of the Heaven' Building destroying one of its towers. Alfrid Drano one of the new Disciple Zoalords is rescued by Alkanphel and Kron. Alkanphel orders the deaths of the Warrior Guyver 5 and the Mercs. 
All Things Change: Part 4
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)
24/01/2000
At 2 PM in Washington DC, Baxter Banning Building, Ex Chronos Building 'Pillars Of Heaven' the  Mercs attack again. Alkanphel this time attacks them. The resulting battle once again sees one of the towers of the ex-Chronos destroyed. But Alkanphel kills the Lostude Guyver.

While the ACTF Guyvers, Nova Guyvers and Zeugma train Zeus arrives and receives a message that Chronos and the Grakken's might join forces.

Alkanphel then counter attacks the New York Baxter Banning building. In the huge battle that follows the Mercs are forced to retreat but not before Warrior Guyver 5 was badly defeated by Warrior Guyver 2. Chronos and the US ACTF battle each other but with the help of more Chinese Guyvers Chronos is forced to retreat. But Faye is damaged during the battle and brought back to the HQ where she is frozen before going rouge. At the end of the battle the Warrior Guyver appears. But he seems to only have memory of events up to the point when the Guyver Zoalord ripped his arm off during the Time War. 

All Things Change: Part 4
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)
07/02/2000
Jenny and Jason faced each other in a test in the Area 51 training area. Jason has not been his normal self and as the Warrior Guyver he ruthlessly attacks his sister. He almost kills her and is stopped by the sudden appearance of another Warrior Guyver who also claims to be Jason. 
All Things Change: Part 4
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)
08/02/2000
The Guyver Merc has returned to the USA and visits Richard Baxter. He attacks him and becomes clear that he is also a Guyver but of Grakken origin. The rest of the Mercs come to the Guyver Destroyers aid and attack their former leader. Matrix Warrior Guyver is attacked and betrayed by the false Warrior Guyver. As the ACTF and Grakken Merc forces fight Chronos shows up with a large battle force of its own. A huge battle follows. The Aceaer Marine is killed. The Mercs escape when a large Grakken force shows up. Matrix Warrior Guyver attacks the Guyver Zerebubuse and the two end up face to face on top of a Grakken Mothership. Matrix Warrior Guyver summons his Dreadnought armour and kills the Guyver Zerebubuse. He then teleports the Grakken Mothership away replacing it with the Creator Clan Ship. The Grakken Ship is destroyed by the Creator Fleet as the Clan Ship sends its own forces to destroy the Grakkens on Earth. Chronos leaves and the Grakken forces are destroyed. The Clan Ship then leaves Earth.
All Things Change: Part 4
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)
09/02/2000
Dreadnought try's to use his new found powers to repair Faye's unit. But instead removes her unit and it is lost somewhere in hyper-space. 
Meeting Of The Warriors
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)
10/02/2000
During the funeral of Stephen Cain the Aceaer Marine, a strange unknown Guyver calls out to Dreadnought. She is been hunted by two Warrior Kavzar. Dreadnought and Zeus defeat them. the Assassin Guyver deactivates her unit and falls unconscious, she it taken to the US ACTF base by Dreadnought. 
Meeting Of The Warriors
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)
11/02/2000
Ira wakes tells them her story. Dreadnought, Zeus, Warrior Guyver 2 and Black Nova leave with her to her universe to help defeat an alternative universe version of Krullnar.
Meeting Of The Warriors
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)

23/02/2000

Zeus, Aceaer Warrior Guyver 2, Black Nova and a badly damaged Assassin Guyver return. The ruined living mass of the Clan Ship crashes in Australia. Aceaer Warrior Guyver 2 has with him a dormant Mark II Warrior Unit but Zeus has also found a dormant Apothecary Unit. 

Aceaer Warrior Guyver 2 teleports to the US ACTF HQ where he activates the unit on Faye.

Dreadnought is nowhere to be found. 

Meeting Of The Warriors
(Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction)