The Hope of Guyver4

Micheal's Apartment

      Isis woke up with the sun in her eyes. It was time for their plan to go into action. She contacted Agito just long enough to let him know that the plan was under way. It had taken a month of planning, and waiting, but they would start everything today. Finally, she would get her father's control metal back from Cronos. She smiled as she gathered her clothes and headed for the bathroom.

      Nilla woke up to the sounds of running water. The bathroom was right next to her room, and Isis was getting ready for work. Nilla smiled to herself and thought about how wanderful it would be to see Micheal's appartment. She rolled over and woke Terran up. "Come on, Terran. Lets get downstairs and get mom's breakfast cooked. Then we have to get ready before Micheal gets here." Both girl and cat ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

      Christopher woke up to the sounds of feet and paws pounding down the stairs. That was always the sound that woke him in the mornings. But something about today seemed different to him. Isis was going to work, like always. She had said something about the Director being gone for a little while, but that shouldn't be it. "Oh, yeah, Nilla is starting to that school today. That must be what seems different. I will be the only person here today." He said as he started gathering his clothes. He would get the bathroom after Isis, and be done just in time for Nilla to get ready for her school. They had worked out the timing about a week in advance. Just to make sure that Nilla wasn't late.

      Isis came out of the bathroom, ready for work, just as Christopher came out of the guest room. "Good morning, Christopher. I hope that you slept well." Then she went downstairs in a hurry.

      "Oh, I slept well enough. I am glad that you didn't have any more of your bad dreams." He said to her just before she was out of hearing distance. He was used to the hurry of the house by now, and hurried into the bathroom himself. After a quick shower, he hurried downstairs to make sure that he had some of the breakfast that Nilla cooked. And to have time to say good-bye to Isis. He didn't know why it meant so much to him to say good-bye today, but somehow it just did.

      Nilla stood up from the table and put her plate in the dishwater when she saw Christopher come into the room. "Well, I have to get ready for school. I hope that this private school that I will be going to is as good as you said that it is, mom." With that she hurried upstairs.

      Christopher fixed himself a plate of the food, and sat down to eat it. "Dr. Isis? Are you going to be doing a lot of work today? I mean, with the Director gone and everything?"

      "Yes, we have a few more experiments to do today. Why do you ask?" Isis was just finishing her breakfast. She got up from the counter and started to was her and Nilla's dishes. "You aren't asking to see if you can go with me today, are you?" She tried not to let the worry slip into her voice. Christopher had been asking when he was going to go back to Cronos.

      "Oh, no. Nothing like that. I don't know if I want to go back yet. I guess there are still some things that I have to work out, before I can be of any use to Cronos. I still haven't figured out how to control the transformation into zoanoid form. I can't remember how I used to do it, and can't seem to get it right now. I only wanted to know if you were going to be very tired tonight, or if you were going to go out with that guy again." He did his best not to let her hear the pain in his voice. He didn't know why her going places with David bothered him.

      Isis smiled, even though her empathy was telling her that Christopher was in pain. "Well, no. I won't be seeing Daivd for a few days, he had something that he had to do. And I have lots of work to get done. Even though the Director will be gone. It doesn't mean that I am not going to be working, you know. Why don't you try and get more pratice on that video game today. Maybe you can finally beat Nilla at it." She finished the dishes just as the doorbell rang. "Oh, that will be Micheal."

      Micheal stood at the door, waiting for someone to answer it. He was giddy about getting to take Nilla to his apartment, and was trying not to show it. When the door opened and he saw Isis, he smiles at her. "You look in good health this morning. I do hope that you stay that way." Isis knew that he was hinting at his wishes for her to return from the attack safely.

      "I hope to remain in good health too. I trust that you can get Nilla to her school safely, and make sure that she gets home in as good a shape as when she left." Micheal knew that Isis meant that she was trusting him and Nilla to behave while she was gone. He had known for some time that Isis was aware of his feelings for Nilla, and was shocked that she didn't seem to mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Kelley watched Director Johnson's helicopter take off from the pad, and sighed. She wasn't supposed to tell Isis that this meeting of the Zorlords was being called to talk about the threat that Isis could pose to Cronos. But she couldn't bring herself to keep it a secret any longer. Isis would have to get out of Cronos, and away, as fast as she could. Or the Zorlords would have had time to tell the 12 Zoalords about Isis, and then she wouldn't have time to get anywhere. Kelley couldn't let her friend be hurt, even if it meant that she had to go against Johnson's wishes. Something that she never thought that she would ever do.

      Not ten minutes after the Directors helicopter had left, the helicopter carrying Isis and some of the other workers that lived in Las Vegas landed on the pad. Kelley walked over to it as soon as Isis got out. "Isis, we have to talk. You will come to my office with me, before you go to your lab."

      Isis nodded, and followed Kelley. She had never been to her office before. Which meant that this must be something that Kelley thought was important. "Kelley? What is so important?" Isis asked her friend when they arrived at the office of the Assistant Director.

      Kelley walked over and sat down behind her desk. She wasn't having second thoughts about telling her friend about the danger that she was in, but she was having a hard time going against Director Johnson's wishes. "Isis, you and I haven't known eachother that long. I have known Director Johnson for most of my life. So you can guess how hard it is for me to tell you this." Kelley sighed.

      "Look, Kelley, you don't have to tell me anything that you feel will make you betray the Director. I don't really need to know anything that much." Isis could feel that Kelley was in a battle with herself over whatever it was.

      "No, Isis. I have to tell you about this. I don't think that Director Johnson really expects me to keep it from you, no matter what he said." Kelley looked down. "Director Johnson left this morning for another meeting of the Zorlord Council. When he gets there, he is going to tell them about you. Your being Guyver4, and your being half Creator. They are going to look over all the records that he has on you. And then they are going to vote on whether or not to tell the 12 Zoalords about you. I don't think that you will be able to be disloyal to Cronos much longer. At least, not be disloyal, and be a part of Cronos."

      Isis stood there looking at her friend for a long moment. "Do you think that I should leave Cronos? Is that what you are saying to me, Kelley?" She couldn't believe that her friend would risk so much to tell her this. If the Director really didn't want her to know about this meeting. Then Kelley could be in a lot of trouble when he got back.

      "I believe that you have a right to make your own choices. Please, Isis, don't make the wrong ones. I don't care what the Director thinks about what I have told you. That I told you, is enough for me. I thought that you needed to know. Besides, what are friends for?" Kelley sighed and handed Isis a small leather-bound book. "Here, you take this. I think that you will need it in the days to come. You can go to your lab now, Dr. Isis." She was all business now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Agito woke up and dressed quickly. They didn't have a whole lot of time to get ready. He went into the room where Sho slept, and shook him. "Sho, wake up. We have to get going. We have to meet up with Guyver4 and her cousin."

      Sho woke slowly, and muttered something about he didn't want to go to school. Once he was wide awake, he looked over at Agito. "You really haven't told me anything about Guyver4. Why? I mean, if we are going to leave our friends behind, and just go off to attack some Cronos base, halfway around the world. Shouldn't I at least know a bit about these other guyvers?"

      Agito looked out of the window and sighed. "There really isn't that much that I can tell you about her cousin. She said that he just showed up, and the he doesn't seem to be a bad guy. And as for Isis. There isn't anything else to tell you. She is Isis. Nothing more."

      "You have feelings for Isis, more than you are saying, don't you?" Sho was getting dressed as he asked. The only thing that kept Agito from slapping him silly, was the fact that he looked so silly trying to find the armholes of his T-shirt.

      "Sho, that is the dumbest thing that I have ever heard you say. Isis is my friend. And as far as either of us can figure, I am a clone of her father. I don't have any other feelings for her, and if I did, they wouldn't be any of your business." He turned and walked out of the room. The last thing that he wanted to think about right now, was how he felt when he thought about Isis. And how much he had missed her since she had been gone.

      After a quick breakfast, and a hurried good-bye to their friends, Guyver1 and Guyver3 flew off to meet with Guyver4 and her cousin, who seemed to be yet another guyver.

      Isis hurried through her work for the day. She made sure that she didn't act any different than she did every work day. Then when it was time to leave, she made a point of telling the others that were in the helecopter with her, that she was going into the city for a night. Isis watched them take in the news that she was going to go out and see if she couldn't have some fun. No one seemed to think that it was out of the ordinary, and a few even gave her a few clues about good places to go. When the helecopter landed, Isis was happy that none of them seemed to suspect.

      Jason waited for Isis at the gate of the small airport where the helecopter landed. "Well, how did everything go?" He watched her wave good-bye to a few people and waited for her to speak to him.

      Isis finally turned to him as they walked away together. "Everything went the way that I had thought that it would. Except for one thing, but it isn't a big problem." She wasn't about to tell him that the heads of Cronos were meeting to see if they were going to try and keep her in Cronos, or try and kill her. "Do you think that you can work with Guyver1 and Guyver3? Without trying to kill them?"

      Jason sighed. "If that is what you want. Then I have little choice in the matter. My guyver unit will not allow me to go against your orders. Even though I think they are useless. Why can't we do this by ourselves?"

      "Have you ever attacked a whole base before, Jason? I mean, really, attacked it? And had to fight every zoanoid and hyper-zoanoid in the place?" She waited for him to shake his head. "Well, that is what we are going to be doing. So we have to get the help of the other guyvers. And before you say anything. The reason why it is going to take us so long getting there, is because their units don't have the FTL features that our units do. So we have to fly there at their speeds. And stop for them to rest, because they use up their energy faster than we do."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Guyver1 and Guyver3 stood on one of the south beaches of Japan, and waited for the other guyvers to arrive. "Guyver3, are you really sure that we can trust these others? You said that Guyver4 works for Cronos. What if this is just some trap?"

      Guyver3 sighed. "Will you grow up? I told you already. Isis doesn't work for Cronos, just in it. She is out to destroy Cronos, just like we are. You got that yet? Why do you always think that everything is a trap? Lighten up a bit." He couldn't believe that he had just told Sho to lighten up. He was normally the one hearing that phrase. But he was so happy to be seeing Isis again.

      They both looked up, feeling; rather than seeing or hearing; the other's arriving. "You came in pretty fast. I guess that means that you have finally figured out how to use your unit's FTL features." Guyver3 said to Guyver4 as the two newcomers seemed to appear in front of them.

      Guyver4 and DarkGuyverX landed. "Yes, I have had time to learn all about the different functions of my unit. But that isn't what has brought us all here. I take it that this is Guyver1? Well, I am Guyver4, and this is my cousin."

      Jason grinned to himself. He had come up with his guyver name a long time ago. His parents had liked it very well, but he had yet to tell Isis about it. "Greetings, Guyver1 and Guyver3. I am DarkGuyverX."

      Guyver1 looked at the new guyvers. No, Guyver4 isn't new. She had her guyver unit three years before I found mine. I have to remember that she is accually older than me. "Well, it is good to meet you both, I guess. But I would like to take this oppertunity to say that I don't like this plan at all. It could be a trap."

      Guyver4 turned to Guyver3. Her hands were on her hips as she sighed. "You were right. He does do a lot of whinning. Maybe I won't mind killing him, when he is no longer of use to me. Come on." She turned and started into the air, at a speed that they would easily be able to match.

      Guyver3 laughed and flew up after Guyver4 even before DarkGuyverX could get back into the air. "Yes, well, you get used to it after a while. At least he doesn't talk in his sleep. If he did, I think that he would whine then too."

      Guyver1 caught up to the others and sighed. "Look, I am not whinning. Even if it sounds like it. Okay, so I didn't ask to be some kind of super hero. I never said that I wasn't getting used to it. So, I had to kill my own father, and I took that very hard for a while. But I have gotten over that. So my girlfriend keeps getting kidnapped everytime Cronos runs out of other plans to capture me. Life isn't all that bad. At least I do have a girlfriend."

      Isis sighed, this was going to be a long trip. And a even longer fight. She didn't know how much more of Sho she could take before she attacked him. Her empathy was going off the scale. This was someone that thought that the world should be all peaches and cream, and he should have all the chocolate sprinkles. He felt so sorry for himself that he couldn't see that he was only doing himself more mental harm than good. "Agito, if you don't shut him up, I will."

      "Sure thing, Isis, I will see what I can do. Look, Sho, Isis has had it harder than you. And it is getting even worse. So why don't you save your whinning for that girlfriend that you keep bragging about? Because Isis doesn't want to hear about it. And even if she did, she wouldn't talk to you for it. She would just take the information out of your mind. I told you that she was telepathic before she found her unit." Agito really would have liked to leave Sho behind. But Isis has said that she would need them both. And if she said she needed them, then she did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      The four guyvers had been flying for almost twelve hours, when Agito came closer to Guyver4. "Isis, we are going to have to rest soon. I am running low, and I think that Sho is nearing his limit. And as funny as it might be to see him falling out of the sky... Maybe we should find somewhere to stop."

      Guyver4 looked back at Guyver1, and knew that he was nearing his limits of energy. If she drove him much farther, he wouldn't be able to even wake up in the morning, let alone call his guyver unit again. "Okay, we can rest on that small island for the night. In the morning, we will go the rest of the way to the base." She sighed to herself. This was going to take longer than she had thought at first. It was going to be a week before she got back home. She only hoped that Nilla and Micheal would be safe.

      When they landed and all sent their guyver units away, they began setting up camp. It wouldn't be much, just a small fire and a tiny cave for shelter. "We should have gone it alone. We would have been there already. It shouldn't have taken us this long. If we didn't have them here, we wouldn't have had to fly around all the airlines, and we wouldn't have had to fly below radar." Jason was saying as he gathered more wood. "And if I have to hear anymore from that guy, I will kill him. Orders, or no orders.

      Sho just sat down, not wanting to get anyone any madder at him. Isis gave Jason a sour look, and sat down beside Sho. "I know that you have had a hard life. But at least you had a normal life, up untill you found your guyver unit. I don't even know what normal is. My father was a Creator, and my mother was only a few months pregnant with me when he was taken by Cronos. They had been living in America, but she went to Japan, thinking that she would be safer. She was attacked by zoanoids on the day that I was born. My mother died just after I was born, Sho. I never got a chance to know either of my parents. I was raised by a group of old monks. But you don't hear me complaining about any of it."

      Agito sat down beside Isis, and looked over at Sho. "As far as the Cronos files on Isis know. She was an orphan, found in the mountains of Japan, living in an old temple. There are no records of who was using that temple, but there was only her there when she was found. She was sent to a boarding school. That is where she found her guyver unit. In the woods near that school. Cronos found a rather young Relic near her school. It looked like there should have been a guyver unit inside of it. So they started snooping around. Cronos and Isis found out about eachother at about the same time."

      Jason had joined the group, not saying a word. Sho just looked from Agito to Isis. "I didn't even know that I had found a guyver unit. It hurt me so much, and my empathy is so accute, I totally forgot about it. I remember going inside the spaceship, Cronos calls the ships Relics, and then I remember waking up in my room at the boarding school. I had no idea that I was a guyver. But when I went back out to the site, to try and find out what had happened to me. The Relic was gone. I never did find out what happened to it. But I found out about Cronos. And started studying in subjects that would get me inside of Cronos when I left school."

      Jason sighed. "Yes, Cronos got the ship. It was the one that my parents left in. We had to fight to get it back. So, I do know what I am doing. This isn't really the first time that I have attacked a small base. But it will be the first time that I had to fight my way in and then back out. My parents knew about you, Isis. They followed your life. But they never told me why they didn't just go get you. I mean, your were their blood relitave. I was just some little kid they found on their doorstep."

      "I guess they had their reasons. But I now have a chance to rescue my father from Cronos. Who knows what they have been doing to him. I just hope that his unit isn't damaged." Isis leaned back against the wall of the tiny cave.

      Agito sighed and leaned back beside her. "We should all get some sleep. We have a long day ahead of us. And if I am guessing right. We will not get to the attack until the next day. So, get as much rest as you can."

      "Agito, I am going to try and contact my daughter. I don't know if I can, but I have to try and let her know that we will likely be away for a whole week." Isis told Agito mentally, and closed her eyes. She didn't want the others to know what she was trying to do. Nor did she want them to know that her telepathy was that strong.

      All right. I hope that you can reach her. Good-night." Agito moved a bit to get comfortable, and then slept. Jason and Sho took that as a cue to get some sleep of their own.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Nilla walked from one end of Micheal's appartment to the other. The day had gone great. They had spent the time getting to know everything about eachother. At least, everything that they were both comfortable talking about. Nilla was sure that Micheal still had many things that he wasn't telling her, but she didn't care. He had lived a much longer time than she had, afterall. "Nilla? Nilla? Can you hear me?" The voice in her head was so soft, she almost didn't hear it at all. "Mom?"

      Isis' voice in her mind got a bit stronger, and now she was sure that she was really hearing her. "Nilla? We have to talk, can you try and send back to me? I know that it is a long way, but if you can send back to me, it will be easier on us both."

      Nilla reached out with her mind, and followed the direction that she felt Isis' mindsend coming from. "Mom? Can you hear me too? I can hear you."

      "Nilla, yes, I can hear you too. It is good that I could reach you. I have a few things to tell you. And you might not like them. You are going to have to stay with Micheal for about a week. I am going to try and cut this as short as I can, but it looks like it will take at least a week. I am sorry." Isis tried to send comforting feelings to her daughter.

      Nilla smiled to herself, and tried not to think so loudly that Isis could pick it up. But she was happy to be getting the chance to stay longer with Micheal. "Don't worry about it, Mom. Micheal and I will get along just fine. And Terran is having a ball too." She sent the mental picture of Terran chewing up a now deflated basketball. Isis' mintal voice chuckled. "You do what you have to do, Mom. We will take care of everything on this side."

      "There is one other thing that I have to tell you. Nilla, Director Johnson has gone to a meeting of the other Zorlords. He has gone there to tell them about me. And they are going to vote on if they should tell the 12 Zoalords about me. Tell Micheal that. I think that he should know what that means. Isis' mental tone was enough to tell Nilla that it would be a very bad thing if the 12 were to find out about Isis.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Guyver4 stood at the edge of the icy cliff, looking down at what she knew was a Cronos base. The other three guyvers stood beside her, none of them feeling the cold at all. Snow fell all around them and the wind blew hard, howling as it stormed. The snow was coming down in clumps, and the guyvers spoke to eachother through their units, because the wind was making it hard to hear the spoken voice. "I can hardly believe that we have been planning this attack for almost a month." Sho's mental voice was heard. For once he didn't seem to be complaining.

      "I couldn't get away before now. Director Johnson knows that I am Guyver4. He would have attacked my daughter while I was here, if we had come sooner. We had to wait till the Zorlords held another of thier meetings. It will be a few days before Director Johnson knows what I have done, and it will also be a quiet time for the other zoanoids. We will be home before Cronos gets a chance to send anyone after our loved ones." Isis' mental voice sounded worried anyway. She couldn't help but remember why Director Johnson had called that meeting in the first place. Soon, she would have more than just a few zoanoids to worry about.

      Guyver3 moved to stand between Guyver1 and Guyver4. Agito's mental voice was strong and calming. "We came to get Isis' father's control metal back. And that is what we are going to do. Now, we have been here for long enough to rest up for the fight. What is our plan?"

      DarkGuyverX looked from one guyver to the other. "I still don't see why we need thier help, Isis. We are stronger than both of them put together. You and I could do this by ourselves." Jason couldn't believe that Isis would be working with the guyvers. She was supposed to be killing them.

      Guyver4 turned to DarkGuyverX. "Jason, you are my cousin, that is why I have included you in this mission. I would have come with Guyver3 and Guyver1 only. But seeing as we are here to get back my father's control metal, and he is your uncle, I thought that you would want to be here. If you don't think that you can fight beside the guyvers, then you can leave now." Isis' mental voice commanded.

      "I am not going to complain about fighting anymore. I guess that I have been a pain in the neck. But Guyver4 may be overlooking the fact that she hid her family from Cronos, while our friends are just sitting in some old temple. How do we know that Cronos does't know where that temple is? How do we know that they are really safe while they are there?" Sho tried to change the subject. Even he was beginning to tire of Jason's continued arguing that they weren't needed here.

      Guyver4 turned to look at Guyver1 now. "I know that temple is safe from Cronos. I was born there. That is how I know. For some reason, no person that means harm to someone that is inside the temple walls can enter the temple. I know that, because the zoanoids that had been attaking my mother couldn't follow her into the temple." Guyver4 sighed. "I am sorry, Guyver1. I have been worried about my daughter, and friends. I didn't mean to be taking it out on you. You really don't compain all that much."

      DarkGuyverX didn't say anything, Guyver3 just put his hand on Guyver4's shoulder, while Guyver1 nodded. "I am sorry too. I didn't mean to sound like I had more problems than you did. Or anything like that. I know that being a guyver has got to be as hard on you, as it is on me. So, lets go and get your father, shall we?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Guyver3 stood infront of the icy doors of the Cronos base. "So, how do we get the doors open? We don't know how they are opened. And I don't think that we can just knock, and ask to be let in." He looked back at Guyver4, waiting for an answer.

      Guyver4 chuckled mentally. "Accually, that is exactly what I had in mind. Only we aren't going to just knock, we are going to knock it down. Now, stand back. I will show you a whole new way to use your Gravity Globe." She waited for the other three guyvers to move, and then ran straight at the door. While activating her Gravity Globe, Guyver4 drop-kicked the doors. Using the Gravity Globe in this manner, Guyver4 kicked the door in, without having to use up a lot of her energy. "And that boys, is how you knock."

      Inside the base, two soldiers turned around just in time to see the door of the base come crashing at their feet. "Who, what?" One of them blinked and looked up, where the door had been. "Oh, my..."

      The four guyvers stood in the now quite open doorway. "We are here for the control metal. You will either lead us to where it is, or you will die here. Got that?" Guyver4 informed them. They, being loyal Cronos soldiers, wouldn't hear of it, and began to transform into their zoanoid forms. "I guess that means that you wish to die. Fine by me, that is my job afterall."

      The first zoanoid guard looked somewhat like a werewolf, and the second looked something like a lizard. "You really didn't think that you could just come in here and have us just hand you the control metal? I didn't think that any of you guyvers were that dumb."

      The second zoanoid looked from Guyver4 to DarkGuyverX. "I know about Guyver1 and Guyver3, and have heard about the female guyver being called Guyver4. But who the heck is that kid? I like to know the names of the guys that I am about to kill."

      DarkGuyverX took this as a cue to introduce himself dramaticly. "I am much more dangerous than Guyver1 or Guyver3. I am Guyver4's assistant, and a guyver-assassin like herself. If you have to know my name, it is DarkGuyverX."

      "Enough talking, if you won't give us the control metal. We will have to take it." Guyver4 nodded to the other guyvers that they were to get down to the business at hand.

      The guyvers began to activate their High Frequency blades, while the zoanoid guards watched. Guyver1 unsheathed one blade from each elbow; likewise, Guyver3 unsheathed two blades from each of his elbows. Guyver4 surprised the zoanoids by having not only one blade in each elbow, but one for each heel. But when DarkGuyverX unsheathed a total of eight High Frequency blades, the zoanoid guards looked at eachother. DarkGuyverX had one blade in each elbow, in each heel, in each forearm, and in each shin. "What are you anyway, a porcupine?" The first guard asked him. "Yeah, Spikey. Maybe you should be called SpikeGuyver?" The second zoanoid laughed.

      DarkGuyverX looked at Guyver4 for permision to start the battle. "Can I have these first ones? I would really enjoy ripping them apart. You do know that they have to have reinforcments on the way, right?"

      "Don't worry about it. I think that we can take care of them. Now remember, Guyver1, don't use your Mega Smasher. You know that it drains you to do that. And we don't need you getting exausted in the middle of this fight. I think that I can trust you to remember the same thing, Guyver3. And yes, DarkGuyverX, you can kill these first two." Guyver4 leaned against the wall and watched.

      Jason's heart almost skipped a beat. Isis had told him that he could kill them. She hadn't let him kill any zoanoids since they had met. And now he was ready for some catching up. "You think that I look like a porcupine? Well, lets just see what you think when I am done with you. That is, if I leave enough of you for you to be able to think anything." DarkGuyverX charged in.

      Guyver1 and Guyver3 watched the fight with interest. They hadn't seen DarkGuyverX using his unit before, like Isis had. The fight didn't last all that long. DarkGuyverX lead off with a punch to the first zoanoid's midrift, the High Frequency blade in the forearm of that arm sliced into the zoanoid before the punch ever reached him. That zoanoid doubled over, bleeding from his stomache.

      The second zoanoid charged DarkGuyverX, yelling something about him killing his brother. But DarkGuyverX turned, and brought his leg around, for a roundhouse kick to the charging zoanoid's throat. The blade in the heel sliced into the zoanoid's neck, and the zoanoid's head went flying off. Before the dead zoanoid's body had hit to floor, or even began to desolve, DarkGuyverX's attention was back on the first. The first zoanoid had managed to stand up, even bleeding so baddly. "You are going to die for this, guyver, you and your friends."

      DarkGuyverX chuckled and walked over to the zoanoid. "I don't think so. I don't even think that you can do anything more than stand at this point. So, why don't you tell us where the control metal is kept, before you die?" The zoanoid said nothing, so DarkGuyverX moved closer to him, and brought his knee up between the zoanoid's legs. The zoanoid howled with pain, a good howl concidering that he looked a lot like a werewolf, as the blade in DarkGuyverX's shin drove into the soft skin between his legs. Guyver1 and Guyver3 both gasped in simpathy of the pain the zoanoid must have been going through.

      Guyver4 walked past the second zoanoid, who's body was begining to desolve, and over to DarkGuyverX. "You did good. I think that this fight might go better than I had hoped."

      DarkGuyverX looked over at Guyver4 as he pushed the now dead zoaniod off of his knee. "Good. That means that we might even get back before your Director gets back from his meeting. You did say that you wanted to be there before he got back." He acted as if nothing was out of the ordiary as he stepped over the body and walked deeper into the Cronos base.

      Guyver3 walked up and looked down at the zoanoid that had been impailed on DarkGuyverX's knee. "I don't know about that cousin of your's, Isis. I think that he enjoys his work just a little too well for my tastes. Are you sure that you can control him?" He didn't sound all that happy about the way that Jason had handled the fight with the guards.

      "I am sure, Agito. I know that he has to do what I tell him to. Remember, his guyver unit is practically slave to mine, if I were so inclined to use it that way. But I think that he has just the right aditude for this job. You see it, you kill it. Without question. As far as I have been able to find out, there are no zoanoids here that aren't totally loyal to Cronos. That makes them all ememies. Now lets get going." Guyver4 started down the hall, the way that DarkGuyverX had already gone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      DarkGuyverX looked behind him, and saw the other three guyvers following him. He had wanted to impress Guyver4 with his fighting skill, and he was sure that he had done that. But he had a feeling that he had also made the other guyvers uneasy around him. He wasn't sure why they would be. Afterall, Isis had told him that he wasn't to kill the other guyvers. He turned and looked ahead of him. "Heads up, Guyver4. We have company coming."

      Guyver4 looked past DarkGuyverX and saw what he had warned them about. They were entering a room full of zoanoids. It looked like some kind of lunch room, with tables lined up all around the room. "Well, it looks like it is time for us all to get down to business. Guyver1, Guyver3, your guys are on your own for a bit. So watch your backs." Guyver4 moved farword in a run. She knew that the zoanoids would see DarkGuyverX as a target, because he was the first guyver to enter the room, and she wasn't about to leave him to fight alone.

      When Guyver4 got fully into the room, she was attacked by a group of the wolf-type zoanoids. A group of the lizard-like zoanoids was already fighting with DarkGuyverX, and he was waisting no time in dispatching them. "Damn. Can't you guys ever attack one at a time?" She kicked at one of the zoanoid's legs, and watching the limb go flying off and hit another of the zoanoids in the head. She didn't notice when Guyver1 and Guyver3 got into the fight, she was too busy trying to dispatch the zoanoids she was fighting.

      Guyver3 looked around after he had finished off the last of the zoanoids that had tried to get out of the room. "I never thought that I would see zoanoids trying that hard to get away from a fight. Guyver1, how are you doing?" Agito had seen Sho take a good hit from one of the zoanoids, and go down. Now that he had the time to think about it, he hadn't seen Sho get back up.

      Guyver4 looked over where Guyver1 should have been, and only saw one of the piles of dead zoanoids. Then, next to the pile, she saw Guyver1 beginning to sit up. Very slowly Guyver1 was moving some of the ripped up bodies off of himself. "I am fine. Thanks for asking. I just need to get these things off of me, they are heavy." He sounded like he was having a very hard time moving the bodies.

      DarkGuyverX walked over and started moving the bodies off of Guyver1. "I saw you when you got hit, and when that one took your arm off. You were still fighting, even after you lost an arm. I wouldn't have thought that you were that strong."

      Guyver1 looked over at DarkGuyverX. "It got the drop on me while I was fighting with one of the others. Why do these things always come in groups? Oh, and has anyone seen my arm? It would be a bad thing if it were to be left laying around. And if I could find it, I would heal alot faster." When Guyver1 was completly out from under the pile of bodies, the others could see that he had indeed lost one of his arms during the fight. "And you don't have to try and be nice to me, DarkGuyverX. I know that you think that I am a wimp, because I am a normal guyver."

      Guyver4 chuckled. "Agito, you have to try and teach that boy how to keep himself in one piece. Okay, everyone fan out and try to find Guyver1's arm. He is right. It would be a bad thing if it were allowed to grow into one of those guyver-type monsters."

      DarkGuyverX looked around at the other three as they began the search for Guyver1's arm. "I don't think that you are a wimp. If I did, I would have told you so. I don't lie. And why is it so important that you find your arm? You will heal it anyway. What is a guyver-monster anyway?"

      Sho couldn't believe his luck. The first battle that he was in with the female guyver and her cousin, and he had his arm ripped off. Then they had to waist time looking around for it. Why does this stuff always happen to me? I had hoped to make at least an okay impression on the other guyvers. But now they must think that I am usless. "If we don't find the arm, then it will still try and heal. When it does, it will be like guyver armor walking around without a host. I have seen it before."

      Guyver4 lifted up one more of the bodies and found Guyver1's missing arm. "I got it. Here you go, Sho." She handed him his arm, and watch as he reattached it. "Wow, I didn't know that the guyver unit would reattach limbs that had been removed. That is something good to know." Isis' empathy was working in overdrive now, but she was doing her best to shield herself from feeling all of the fear and death around her. She could, however, feel that Sho was rather sad over doing so baddly in the battle. "Sho, don't worry about it. You are a good fighter, for someone that never trained to fight."

      Guyver3 put his hand on Guyver1's shoulder. "Yes, I have been telling you that you are doing a great job. And if you will let me teach you a bit about hand-to-hand fighting, you will do alot better. But that will come later. Right now, we have to get that control metal and get out of here. These small bases normally have some kind of destruct device on them. I don't want to be here if this place blows up."

      "Easy for you to say, Guyver3. You haven't had your arm ripped off. You haven't been dead, like I have. I am the only one here that got killed, and captured by Cronos." Guyver1 sighed.

      Guyver4 looked at Guyver1 and shook her head. "Don't you start feeling sorry for yourself again. You aren't the only guyver to get captured. My father was killed and captured, that is why we are here. And as a matter of fact, I was captured by Cronos, alive. I had to spend three days in my guyver armor, to keep them from finding out who I was. By the time I had managed to heal enough to get out of there, I had to fight a hyper-zoanoid that was inhanced by a biometal armor. That was enough to use up the last bit of energy I had. I died, I took the zoanoid with me, but I have died too." Isis didn't know where they information had come from, unless it was from Metal. She would have to talk to her control metal after this, because she didn't remember dying.

      It took about thirty minutes to get to the control metal of the captured guyver, and then get back out of the base. The four guyvers counted themself very lucky, they had gotten out before the base had exploded. Guyver3 had warned them that it would, and that they had limited time. They were all very glad to return to the little island, and the small cave that they had spent the night in the day before last.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      This is the end of the eleventh installment of Guyver4's adventures. If you are a fan of this fanfic, you might want to know that I have a friend that is writing a spin-off of this fanfic (Guyver4 isn't the main character though). There will be a link to her fanfic on my page as soon as she gets it up. Also, I hope that you will keep sending me emails, I love hearing from all of you. And don't forget to look forward to the twelveth installment.

Written by Guyver4, Anita E. Singley

To chapter twelve

Back to Guyver4 Fanfiction