The Present of Guyver4

Isis' new dress

      Jason walked down along, not noticing who was around him. His mind was more on whether or not he should return to Isis' house and wait for her, or if he should just give her time to come looking for him. What if that Kelley woman, and the Verbose were right? What if she doesn't WANT a cousin? What will I do then?

      Isis walked alone now. She had sent Nilla and Christopher home ahead of her. Now she was going to finally do some of the things that Kelley kept telling her to do. Not gamble, or get drunk, or anything. But she was going to try to go to a movie, and eat out, and generally try to forget for one night that she was a guyver, or that she worked at Cronos.

      Jason looked around, noting that he wasn't anywhere near the room where he was staying. He sighed and tried not to think about what he had heard about Isis. In his mind, there had to be some reason why she would do the things that people were telling him that she had done. He turned a corner with that thought in his mind...

      Isis looked around, she didn't really know her way around Las Vegus, but she was determind to find at least some kind of resturant without asking directions. She truned the corner, with that thought in her mind. And bumpped into a young boy that was coming around the corner at the same time. She looked up, about to call him all kinds of names, when she saw the look on his face.

      When Jason looked up at the girl that he had bumped into, he almost swallowed his tounge. Oh, boy. Now I am in trouble. I don't even know what to say to her. "Umm... I am sorry. I should have been paying more attention to where I was going."

      "No, it is my fault really. I should have been watching..." Something about the boy struck her. She should know something about him. "Do I know you?"

      "Well, no. But I know you, Isis. I am..." How do you just meet someone on the street and tell them that you are their cousin? "I am Jason Yamamoto. I am your cousin."

      Isis sighed. Well, there goes forgetting about being a guyver for the night. "Okay, Jason. I guess that we should find somewhere to sit and talk. And I am hungry, so lets make it somewhere that I can get some food too." She walked past him, and started to cross the street. There was a breakfast resturant across the street. And she wanted to get some coffee, before her headache started.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Kitty Bryant sat in the resturant eatting a large burger and some stake fries. She had been out on the town again, but hadn't had any luck finding what she was looking for. She looked up as the bells jingled that were attached to the door. A young couple walked in, looking none too happy to be together. Maybe they were fighting. The couple sat down in the booth behind her, and started talking in hushed tones.

      The girl whispered. "You have to have some questions by now. Why don't you just ask them?"

      The boy's reply didn't indear the couple to Kitty at all. "I have heard that you work for Cronos. Is that true? How could you work for them?"

      "I do. I worked for them before I found out what I am. And I have no reason to stop working for them now. I have a nice job, and it isn't like the Director doesn't know about my situation." Kitty was begining to really dislike the girl.

      "But Isis. How? Cronos is our enemy. We have to destroy it, and all of the people that are involved with it. Not work for it. Have you lost sight of the mission?" Kitty took a sip of her cola.

      Isis, as the boy had named her, spoke in hushed anger. "I don't care about your stupid mission. Jason, I am my own person. And I can make my own choices. Some of those people that you think that I am supposed to kill are my friends. And it isn't just Cronos that we are supposed to destroy. It is people like us too. Are we supposed to kill ourselves after the mission is over too? I hope you aren't asking me to do something like that."

      The boy, Jason, may have said something in his defence if the waitress hadn't have picked that time to walk over and ask them what they would like. Isis ordered a soup and roll, with a coffee. Jason ordered a sandwitch and some ice tea. Kitty sighed to herself. If the two knew that she was overhearing what they were saying, or that she understood a good deal of what they were talking about. They likely would have left, and then marked her for future elimination.

      The two didn't speak again untill the food had come and they were well into eatting it. "You know that I am not asking you to kill yourself. And I am not even asking you to kill your friends. The zoanoids can manage to kill the guyvers... And we can outlive the zoanoids that you call friends. Then we could finish off Cronos, and you will not have killed anyone that you are friends with."

      "Have it all planed out, do you? Well, what if the guyvers aren't killed by Cronos? And what about the zoanoids that have longer than normal lifespans? What about the fact that my daughter wants to be a guyver when she gets older? Lastly, but certainly not the least of the holes in your plan. What about the renegades that don't work for Cronos anymore?" Isis gulped down the rest of her coffee and called the waitress over for a refill.

      Kitty got up, paid her bill, and left. She now had a new target in mind, other than Cronos.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      The night had come and gone. And Isis felt almost too tired to work. But at Cronos, there were no days off, unless you were on vacation, or very sick. She walked down the stairs and said hi and bye to Micheal as she left. Her taxi was already waiting for her outside.

      Once in the taxi she allowed herself the time to think about what she had said to Jason, and what he had said in return. I fear that I will have to contact Agito about this. Jason already knows about them, and in his eyes, they are just as much the enemy as Cronos is. She sighed and looked out the window as she let her mind reach out to Agito's. "Agito? You can talk?"

      "To you, Isis. Always. Accually there is something that we really need to talk about. But try as I may, I couldn't reach you." Agito's mind sounded very worried.

      "Don't worry about not being able to reach me. It may just have something to do with the fact that I was a telepath before I was a guyver. You have something to talk about? Okay then, you go first." Isis hoped that Agito's news was good. Because her's was pretty bad.

      Agito's mental tone took on a note of hope. Which was a good sign to Isis. "We may have found another guyver. One that may have been your father. Cronos captured his control metal a long time ago, before you were born, and they have had it since then. We know where they are keeping it, and Sho and I want to try to go after it. Is there anyway that you would want to be in on this one? It could be your father afterall. And the last thing he would have known was that his wife was going to have a baby..."

      For a long moment, Isis didn't know what to think or say. Then she sighed. "If it really is my father, then I will come. I have to. But my news is something on the down side. I HAVE found another guyver. Another assassin model. And this guy thinks that he has to kill all guyvers and zoanoids. Without question. But I think that he could be of some use, he has to obey my orders. Something in the design of his unit. Oh, and anothing thing about him. He is my cousin. Well, he was raised by my aunt and uncle. Who, incase you haven't foundout about it, were Creators."

      "I thought something like that for some time, Isis. You are not exactly normal for a Human. So I figured that you were either some mutation, or that there was something inhuman about you. So your father would be a Creator? That would fit perfectly with what is known about this other guyver. When do you want to make the move?"

      They spend the rest of the cab ride planning. And afterward, Isis spent then entire helocopter ride out to the base thinking about what Agito had told her. And she thought about what Director Johnson would do after he found out that four guyvers had trashed a Cronos base, and ran off with a guyver control metal. What would he do, when he found out that one of those guyvers, was Guyver4?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Nilla moved her knight. "Check and mate. Again. How many times is that?"

      Micheal sighed. "Twenty-two. Can we stop now. I don't think that I will ever beat you. I don't understand it. I have been playing this game from the first time that it was made. You have been playing for a week at the most. Why don't you do some of that work that Kelley gave you to do?"

      "Homework? Aww... If I have to." Nilla got up and walked over to the desk in the living room. She sat down, opened a book, and started writing down the answers to the questions.

      "Don't you have to read the chapter before you answer the questions? And which subject is that?" Micheal started putting up the game.

      Nilla giggled. "I have already read the whole book. Why read it again just to answer the questions. I know the answers. And if you have to know. It is Phyisics."

      "Phyisics? You sound like Isis. She likes that kind of stuff too. Only she took it a bit farther when she started learning genetics." Micheal shook his head and sighed. He wandered how Isis was getting along with the Director. But that wasn't something that he was willing to ask her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Kelley walked into Isis' lab at the end of the work day. "Isis. You still here? The last helicopter is about the leave. Come on, or we will miss it."

      Isis looked up from one of her printouts. "Oh, I didn't know that it was that late already. I guess that this can wait then." She put the printout into a folder and filed it with some other folders that were sitting infront of her.

      Isis and Kelley walked to the helicopter both not saying a word. Once they had climbed inside, and found that they were alone, except for the pilot, they felt free enough to talk. "Isis, Nilla is doing very well in her studies. But I really think that you should look into some schools for her to go to. She really does need to spend time around kids her own age. And spend a bit less time around Micheal." Kelley started the old argument again.

      "What is between you and Micheal anyway? You are both my friends. I trust you both. Can't you just accept that? Micheal won't hurt Nilla, and she likes him well enough that I can leave her with him." Isis really didn't want to go into the real reason that she wanted Micheal there. "Besides, Micheal needs a job until he can find work outside of Cronos."

      Kelley sighed, she didn't know why her friend was so taken by Micheal. She also couldn't understand why she found it so hard to get along with him. "I am sorry, Isis. Nilla is your daughter, and I shouldn't be trying to tell you how you should be raising her. It is just htat I have had more expireance with people than you have. And I worry for you both."

      "Kelley, I understand how you feel, I really do. But you have to understand that I am a better judge of character than you think that I am. I don't just judge a person by the way that they act. I judge them by the way that they are. On the inside, Kelley, not just the way they come across to other people. I see people the way they really are." Isis looked at the mirrored window of the hellicoptor.

      Kelley smiled, and stuck her tounge out at Isis, knowing that she would see it in the reflextion. "You are way too serious all the time. Why don't you come out on the town with me this weekend? Unless you don't trust Micheal to watch Nilla that long."

      Isis continued to study the reflextion. "This is the strangest helocopter design I have ever seen. All the windows are mirrors. People can't see inside because of the tinting, and people can't see out of it either. I guess that Cronos really believes in security. does the pilot get to see out, or is he flying on insterments alone?"

      "No, he can see out. The pilot is one of the very few people that knows the exact location of the base. He is very lucky. Only myself, Director Johnson, and this pilot know the exact location of the base. Well, outside of the Twelve Zoalords, that is. And I believe that only one of them knows. The location is a closely guarded secret for many reasons." Kelley stated.

      Isis didn't remind her friend that she knew the location of the base as well. If Kelley didn't realize that, then Isis didn't feel like going into it. Even though the base was underground, and you couldn't see if from the air. When a guyver flies from a location, they can always find their way back to that same spot. And Guyver4 had accually made quite a few away from, and back to, the base. "Why is it such a secret anyway?"

      Kelley chuckled. "You haven't figured it out yet?" She looked at Isis, almost disappointedly. "It is the largest manufacturer of zoanoids in the Northren Hemisphere. And, it is the only place in the world that a Zorlord can be made. The Twelve Zoalords were made elsewhere, of course. But if anything happened to Death Valley Base; Cronos would be much weaker."

      "Then why are you telling me about it?" Isis looked over at her friend, in shock. She was very glad that they had taken the last flight out now, because there were no other people around to hear them talking.

      "I am telling you, because you are my friend. Besides, you would have figured it out on your own sooner, or later. Better sooner, and from me." Kelley smiled over at her. "And you have managed to change the subject again. Will you come out on the town with me, or not?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      The weekend came all too quickly for Isis, and Kelley showed up at the door of her lab, hours before time for them to go. Isis kept looking over at her, frowning. "Don't you have anything else to do?" The answer was always the same. Kelley would shake her head, turn to a new page in the book she was reading, and blow yet another bubble with her gum.

      When it was finally time to quit work for the day, Kelley put away her book, rolled her gum up in some paper that she threw away, and walked over to colledt Isis. Isis had heard that the tax man coming to collect money was a scary sight, but he couldn't hold a candle to Kelley at that moment. "Isis, no overtime today. You are coming with me, and we are going to go have some fun."

      "But I don't have a thing to wear..." Isis tried her last ploy. She didn't want to tell Kelley that the kind of fun she had in mind for the two of them had Isis scared stiff.

      Good, we can go shopping too. I know some great places that will open for me. Even at this hour. You have run out of excuses, and now nothing is going to stop me from showing you the town." Kelley smirked.

      Isis felt weak in the knees. I can't tell her how frightened I am of being around so many people. She would never understand that. Having truely run out of ideas, excuses, and hope; Isis followed Kelley out to the helocopter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      "Christopher refuses to come downstairs. I don't understand what could be wrong with him." Nilla plopped down on the couch in the livingroom. Micheal was already sitting on the couch, with the remote in his hand. "Micheal, are you listening to me? Micheal?"

      Micheal turned off the television, put down the remote, and loooked over at Nilla. "Christopher is fine. He just doesn't feel like socializing right now. I think that he is older than Cronos told Isis he was."

      "What does his age have to do with anything?" Nilla glared at Micheal. "Sometimes you I understand you less than I understand him."

      Micheal chuckled. "I only meant that I thin Christopher likes Isis. And seeing as Kelley has taken Isis out on the town tonight... Can you blame him for not wanting to come down here, as if there is nothing different?"

      Nilla looked at Micheal, her eyes had grown wide. "You really think that he likes Mom? Well, that would explain a bit. I wander if you are right about it though?"

      "Nilla, I have seen it many times before. I am almost certian of it." He was sitting rather close to her now, looking deeply into her eyes. "I know the signs of a person who is attracted to someone."

      Nilla blinked. "Oh."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Isis shivered, as if cold, as they exited the cab and walked into the store. "This is where we are going to get you something to wear. Don't worry about a thing, Isis. I will pick out something for you that you will like. I promise." Kelley smiled at you, not seeming to notice the shivers. She continued smiling as she told one of the women, that worked at the shop, to go and look for something leather. Why does Isis look like I am making her swallow nails? It can't be all that bad. I am just taking her out on the town. Not asking her to jump off a cliff...

      Isis' eyes widened at that thought of a leather dress. "Um... Kelley, maybe something different. I don't know if I will look good in leather." Leather... She heard the word in her mind over and over.

      "Oh, Isis. Come on. Live a little, for once. You can't tell me that you have never thought of dressing up." Kelley watched as the women that worked in the store brought out one dress after the other. She shook her head. "No, no. None of those will do. Look at my friend. Does she look like someone that would wear that kind of trash. Bring something different." And this went on for some time.

      I am doomed... "Kelley, of course I have thought about dressing up. But not like some rich snob." Her eyes widened at one much too fancy leather dress. "Or as a gutter whore." She didn't even want to think about what that one pink leather and lace dress would look like on her. "I really don't think that I am cut out for leather..."

      "Then stop thinking for one moment. I am telling you, when they find the right dress, that you will look great in leather. You look way too young. Did you know that you only look 16?" Kelley continued to shake her head at the dresses being shown to them.

      Isis almost growled. "Of course I know that I only look 16. I am very aware of that. Are you aware that I am only 19?" She stopped short of saying that she thought she was too young to go out on the town. Kelley wouldn't have liked hearing that at all.

      Kelley looked over at her, and sighed. "You should get angry more often. Shows that you have some age about you." Then she got a thoughtful expresion on her face, and turned to one of the women. "Do you have have a black leather dress? Something that would look good on a biker girl?" Isis bit back a groan as the woman nodded and walked off to look.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Isis stood in front of the mirror, and zipped up the front of the black leather dress that had been picked out by her friend. She had let her hair grow long over the last few months, even though she liked it shoulder-length mostly. Her eyes were still wide, she could almost see the fear in them as she looked at her reflextion. Oh, by all. Who the heck am I? The girl that looked back at her, didn't look at all like the orphan who lived at a boarding school. And she bore little resemblance to the scientist that worked at Cronos. Oh, by all... I look... Like a woman. Like a normal woman, living a normal life. She turned and looked at Kelly.

      Kelley was a bit shocked that her friend looked so stunning in the dress that she had picked out. Oh, man. Are we going to have fun tonight or what. "Isis, you look great. Better than I have ever seen you looking. How do you feel?"

      "I... I don't know how I am supposed to feel. Kelley, I look, well, normal." Isis didn't notice the looks that the saleswomen gave eachother when she stated this.

      Kelley smiled at her friend. "Isis, tonight, we are both normal. Okay? So, lets get going." She paid for the dress, and hurried Isis out to the waiting cab. "Don't worry about a thing. I will make sure that we both have a good time tonight."

      Isis only smiled, and noted that it wasn't as uncomfortable to sit in the dress as she had thought that it would be. In fact, she was beginning to like this dress. And beginning to calm down about the idea of going out on the town.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Christopher sat up in his room, thinking. What is wrong with me? It isn't like Doc Isis doesn't have a life... So why do I feel so bad about it? It isn't like I am supposed to be the only thing that she is interested in. I mean, sure, I am part of her work right now, and she does spend a lot of time working, but that doesn't mean that she can't have any fun. Right? So what is wrong with me? He sat, looking out of his window, waiting.

      He sighed, and thought about the other night, when Isis had been having the bad dream. He had wanted so badly to go into her room and tell her that everything was going to be okay. And to hold her. Just what is wrong with me. What kind of kid has thoughts about hugging, and protecting a woman...? Except their mother. But I know that I don't think of Doc Isis as my mom. He got up, forcing himself to look away from the window. Making himself walk over and look at himself in the mirror.

      Christopher looked at himself in the mirror for a long time. "What is the matter with me? I don't even look as young as the file says that I am. Could Cronos have lied in that file? Could I be older than it says? But why would they tell Doc Isis that I was younger than I am? Why would they tell me that?" The thoughts kept swirling in his mind, as destructive as any tornado. He walked over and laid down on the bed. "Maybe I should just get some sleep..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Isis and Kelley ran down an alley, both were a little out of breath. "Kelley, this is crazy. Why don't we just get a cab at the next street?" Then they came to a dead end. "Oh, that is why... What do we do now?" Isis turned around, and saw that the men weren't that far behind them. She looked over at Kelley, who was smiling. "Okay. I get it. Now we fight."

      Kelley looked over at her, grinning widely. "Yeah, Isis. Now we fight. Besides, there are only nine of them. Just to be fair, don't use any of your armor on them." She took up a defensive stance.

      Isis moaned, Kelley had meant for this to happen all along. But why had she forced her into wearing this dress? I hope that I can still fight in this thing. She took up her own stance, one that she had learned in the years that she had lived at the temple; long before she had gone to the boarding school. Then she looked at the men. "I am giving you one warning, and one only. Back off. We will kill you, if we have to."

      "Isis? There something about you that I don't know? I know you came from Japan. But I didn't know that you knew any fighting styles." Her friend was turning her attention to the advancing men too.

      "Kelley, yeah. There is a lot about me you don't know. Or maybe that you only know a little of. I was born under the care of some really old monks. They kept me around, teaching me all kind of things, until the last one died. As far as I know, I am the last person to know the fighting style that they showed me." Isis jumped up as one of the men came closer to her, she twisted midjump and came down, one foot landing on his face.

      Kelley whistled, then started into the fight herself. She advanced on two of the men. One of them had a chain in his hand and was laughing at her. This was the one that she turned her attentions on first. She made a move that looked as if she would sweep his legs out from under him, as soon as he took a step back to avoid this, Kelley jumped up, and kicked him in the stomache. The first one fell back into the second, smaller man, and both fell to the ground.

      Isis and Kelley were on opposite sides of the group of men by the time the one pulled out a gun. The man laughed. "Let's see if you can get to your new student before my bullet can, Janice."

      Isis looked at Kelley, from the other side of the fight. Then she looked at the man with the gun, and the other men moving away from her, to block Kelley's path to her and to the gunman. "Kelley?" She called over the men. "Is there something I should know about you and these guys?"

      "Well, Isis, kind of. I have fought them a few times before." Kelley then looked at the gunman. "If you hurt her, I will see you dead, and worse." Kelley knew that she couldn't get to Isis.

      "Oh, and what are you going to do? After I have shot her in the head, your next." The man laughed and aimed the gun at Isis. Isis had about two seconds to react. The man pulled the trigger, and everything seemed to slow down. In those few seconds, while everything was slowed, she could hear Kelley screaming for her to get down. She could also still hear the gunman's laughter. Isis saw the first of the men around Kelley, trying to hold her back, go down, Kelley was using her hyper-zoanoid form. She knew that Kelley was trying to get past them to her. Then she could see the gun, and the bullet coming right for her.

      Kelley screamed for Isis to get down, but she knew that her friend could never move fast enough to get away from a bullet shot so close. The gunman was only four feet from Isis when he fired. Kelley felt something deep in her snap as she heard the gun fire. Isis was her friend, her only friend, and now she was going to die. It is all my fault. I brought her out here. I knew that these guys could attack us. It is my fault that Isis is going to die. She changed into her hyper-zoanoid form, and began to rip through the men, trying to get to Isis.

      If he didn't see it with his own eyes, he never would have believed that a young girl could glow, but almost as soon as he pulled the trigger, this girl had started to glow. Oh, the glow was so slight that if he hadn't been watching her, he never would have caught it. He took two steps back from her before the bullet reached its target. He watched her glow, and the bullet come close to her, then the bullet turned. It did a 90 degree turn, and struck the wall beside the girl, and not the girl at all. "What are you?"

      Isis gasped, her fist were pressed tight, and she could hardly see what was going on in front of her. She knew that, somehow, she had stopped the bullet from getting to her. Then she heard the words of the gunman. What am I? How should I know what I am... Anger, pure and simple anger clouded her mind as her vision finally began to clear. Less than thrity seconds had passed, and the gunman had no time to get away before Isis turned her eyes on him. "You shouldn't try and shoot little girls. They might not be as little as you think that they are."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      The cab drove away, and Isis smiled as she walked up to her door. She didn't bother with the key, just reached out, took the knob in her hand, and willed the lock to open for her. She wasn't even all that surprised when it worked. Oh, what am I? What and who...? She walked upstairs, willing the door to close and lock again.

      "You are your father's daughter. And the Guyver Assassin. Isn't that enough to know?" Her control metal was talking to her, she knew that it was hoping to use her almost fragile mental state against her.

      "Shut up. I am not listening to you. You, or my father. You got that, Metal? You can't tell me what to do. And don't just tell me that what I did, any Creator can do. I know that it isn't true... If it were, then my father never would have been killed in the first place." She sighed now, and went to her room.

      Christopher heard Isis come in downstairs. He knew that Nilla had gone to bed hours ago, and that Micheal was asleep downstairs. Gulping, he got up out of bed, and walked over to his door. He heard her come up the stairs, and heard what she said. Metal? Her control metal talks to her? Yes, I think that she did say something about it having an information storage, but not that she could talk to it.

      Isis opened her room door, and turned on the light. She walked over and looked at herself in the mirror. She wasn't all that displeased with the dress that she wore. Even in a fight, it had remained comfortable, and something about it just made her look more normal. Then she heard the sounds of someone moving out in the hall. Turning, it was Micheal, standing at her bedroom door now. "Oh, Micheal. I am sorry that I stayed out so long."

      "Don't give it a second thought. I didn't mind staying on. Did you and Kelley have a good time?" He was smiling at her. "New dress? It fits you somehow. But if you decide to cut your hair again, it won't."

      "Kelley and I took in a show, then went for a long walk." She sat down on her bed, hand running over the leather of the skirt. "She is the one that picked it out. Makes me look different, doesn't it thought?" Isis didn't wait for and answer. "We ran into some guys that kind of knew Kelley. I took it from the way that the leader acted, that they had fought her before. I grathered from the way that Kelley acted, that they had succeeded in killing some other people that Kelley knew. It started out as a normal fight. Nothing that I hadn't done before. You would be surprised what goes on in a boarding school. Then the guy pulled the gun on me."

      Micheal looked at his friend. There was something about the way that she was talking, looking at her hand on her leg. He could tell that something had gone wrong. "So, he pulled a gun on you. Did Kelley stop him from shooting? Did you get out of the way? Or did they guy chicken out?" He could see that she was upset about something.

      "No to all of your questions. Kelley was on the other side of the fight. I stood there, looking at the guy the whole time. And he fired the gun. I saw the bullet coming straight at me, then it just sort of hit something, and turned to the side." She looked at Micheal now. "I don't know what it hit. I guess that I never though about trying to do anything with my mind, other than telepathic talks, and teleporting. Maybe I will try some other things. But that will come later. Right now, I am going to get to bed."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Christopher backed away from the wall, where he had been listening in on Micheal and Isis talk, and then went back to bed. Director Johnson was not all that pleased with what Christopher had seen. He was not all that pleased with what he had heard either. Johnson did smile to himself. Christopher was the perfect spy. One who didn't know that he was a spy at all. Johnson sighed as he pulled the information for the sleeping boy's mind. Christopher was beginning to question the contents of the file, the file was the only thing that Christopher should have ever known about his life before he woke up in Isis' lab. Not that Christopher had accually had any life before he had been brought out of the cloning pod.

      Director Johnson started processing the information that the clone had been gathering. So, Micheal Bane was babysitting. Kelley had told him that much. She had, however, left out the juicy bit, that Micheal was attracted to the young girl. Nilla could control the animal zoanoid. That could become a problem. Nothing to really worry about now, but he could see that Isis was gathering protections around her adopted daughter. I do hope that doesn't mean that she will be trying to leave us soon.

      Kelley had taken Isis out on the town. Well, Johnson had known about that. But he hadn't known that Isis could talk to her control metal. That was something that wasn't in the normal guyver unit, that was for sure. It didn't sound like Isis liked what her metal had to say to her either. But what Christopher had heard about the fight, that began to worry Johnson. It sounded like a phycic shield. The only person that he knew of with any from of shield, was the first, and strongest of the Zoalords. This could be bad, very bad, if I am not mistaken.

      Director Johnson sighed and laid back in his chair. He would have to call a meeting of the Zorlords about this. Even though he had given his word that he would keep her secret. He couldn't let anything like this slip past the others. If Isis really did have a psi-shield, then it wasn't a secret that he could keep. The Council of Zorlords would decide whether, or not, to tell the Zoalords about it. And if they decided to tell the Zoalords, Johnson didn't want to be anywhere near Isis. He wasn't sure what the other of the 12 would do. But the First... He would surely want to either kill, or capture Isis for study. It was a generally known fact, that what the First of the 12 studied, didn't live long after he was finished studying it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      This is the end of the ninth installment of Guyver4's adventures. Okay, I admit, this took a long time to get to you guys. But please. I did tell you that I was trying. I hope that you enjoy the new twists in the story. Also, thank you all for writing in, I will take all of your ideas into account, even if I can't use some of them. ^_^ And don't forget to look forward to the tenth installment.

Written by Guyver4, Anita E. Singley

To chapter ten

Back to Guyver4 FanFiction