The Birth: Part1

Authors notes story takes place just before Chronos declares war on the world and after the Guyver Dark Hero film.

Author: Paul Roberts

mailto: proberts01@hotmail.com

Editor: Chris Mullany

Prologue

Deep within a Creator Science relic lies the latest Unit to be built by the creators. It has just been finished being tested by Harvok the creator who had designed the unit and code-named it Unit-X. He was extremely pleased with the new unit, the tests had indicated that the unit would give a creator host powers far beyond that of a normal guyver. The last component had been installed the advanced AI system necessary to manage the units complex power systems. So the creator was now off to make his report to the council on the completion of the unit.

There is however an unexpected flaw with the Unit the AI has become self-aware. Now that it has been loaded into the Unit it releases it can now access the creator database and learn more about them. Shortly after doing this, the unit is disgusted with what the creators have done to other beings and realises that it will only be used for more evil. It’s feeling for the creators instantly change from love to that of hate. This feeling it deems unacceptable and decides that it will leave the creators and take the other three prototype units built before his. It commands the labs systems to teleport it’s self and the three prototypes onto a creator shuttle so that it may leave. At first it refuses to accept it’s command but the unit quickly overrides the system giving it command access. As it departs in the shuttle it sends a command to delete all data on the Unit-X project.

Before the creators realise what has happened the shuttle has escaped into hyperspace and is out of their sensor range before Harvok returns to the lab to find the units missing. Now the unit has to decide where it should go and then comes up with an abandoned Creator test world where some of the technology behind his unit had come from.

End Of Prologue

Earth August 1st 1999

Steve and his friends are out in a nearby wood having a party to celebrate Steve’s birthday making him 21. His beast made Dave had organised this and was also the one who had bought the beer. At this point they are all very drunk and are starting to be sick. That is of course except for Dave who is busy flirting with Tanya a woman he has had his eye on for quite a while, but to his dismay she was tired and nodded off to sleep. 'Crap she fell asleep' muttered Dave. 'Better luck next time Dave maybe you should stop blabbing next time and she might stay awake.' 'Shut up Steve I'd like to see you do any better!' Steve then looks into the sky seeing what looks like a shooting star yet it is get closer and seems to crash somewhere in the wood,

‘What the fuck was that’ Dave screamed. ‘Looked like a shooting Star, maybe it’s a meteor maybe we should check’ it out replied Steve

So while most of the group had either fallen asleep or was too drunk to notice the occurrence Dave and Steve went off to investigate what had happened? 'I wonder where it came from?' Wondered Steve, 'From outer space you dickhead' replied Dave 'I Know that I was just wondering where in outer space it came from, Well anyway it looks like it didn't land too far from here so it shouldn't take that long to get there.' 'Hey Dave maybe you should sell apiece of it to you brother after all he is obsessed with Star Trek and he would have loved to have seen the thing' 'Well your proberly right after all he is a sad little basdard!' replied Dave.

When they got there they saw a large creator about the size of a football pitch. ‘That’s one hell of a crater there’ Steve said. In the centre is a large object circular is shape. As they get closer it looks organic. ‘Hey Dave looks like your cooking, how many times do I have to tell you not to put the oven on that high.’ 'Hey my cooking isn't that bad and need I remind you about who forgot to preheat the meat before they brought it in to school for that cooking lesson.' 'Ok Ok I get the message now let’s have a look at this meteor.' The object was at least as big as house. As they approached it they could see it was not you typical meteor as an opening appeared in front of them and both of couldn't help but wonder what it was that they had found. ‘You think we should go in?’ asked a confused Dave ‘Why not we’ve come this far.’

As they went in the opening closed behind them and the small room they were in filled with some strange liquid, ‘Steve this piece of crap is trying to drown us’ ‘Well done Sherlock what typed you off.’ But to their amazement they could breathe in the liquid and even speak normally. ‘This thing keeps on getting weirder each minute,’ said Steve. ‘I know what you mean it's like listening to you and Chris argue about Star Trek all day.’ 'Hey I can't help it if you brother has a few of his facts wrong.' After a minute or so the liquid cleared and another opening appeared leading further into the strange object. 'I wonder why it did that?' said Steve. 'Well we might as well go on.' replied Dave. Inside the next room they could see a huge circular piece of metal in the centre, right by it was a pedestal with an object on it. ‘Steve this place is amazing don’t ya think?’ 'Certainly isn't like any meteor I've read bout before, I wonder what that is over there.' The Object Steve saw was circular with a large piece of metal in the middle surrounded by something organic encased within the object. However Steve for some reason had this powerful sensation to pick up the object. 'Hey Dave what do you think this does?' Before Dave could reply the metal in the centre began to glow as the object sprang to life. The next thing Dave heard was a loud scream from Steve as he was now covered by what looked like a slime monster. ‘STEVE!!!’ Dave shouted as he ran towards his friend to try and help but the creature knocked him back against the wall. When Dave came to his feet he saw what looked like some sort of armoured humanoid in place of where Steve had been standing.

The eyes glowed for a second, as Steve became conscious ‘Dave what the hell has happened to me?’ ‘Well mate you seem to have some sort of armour over your body, you fell alright?’ ‘I fell stronger then I ever have.’ But seconds later the control metal glowed as the AI transferred all the information of the unit and the creators to Steve’s mind. It Steve screamed out in pain as his brain struggled to deal with so much knowledge being received at once. After a few minutes Steve was able to understand the information that the Unit had told him. He then gave Dave the summary of what the Unit had told him. ‘So you’re a guyver right, and humans were made by these aliens called the creators who also made this armour.’ ‘That’s about it.’

Steve then deactivated armour as he and Dave exited the ship as it then disappeared. ‘Steve what happened to the ship?’ ‘I told it to cloak and hide it’s self in the nearby lake. ‘Steve should we tell the others what we found?’ ‘I don’t think so for now besides there properly are to drunk to remember it if we did tell them.’ When Steve and Dave returned they saw something completely unexpected everyone had dosed off 'HEY YOU ASS HOLES WAKE UP!!.' Shouted Steve. 'Steve do you think you could turn it down a notch we are all a bit wasted here.' said Russell. 'A bit wasted you lot are all hammered I think it's time we all went home, come on you lot get up before I have to drag you all home.' ' Alright Steve we are going just give us a brake.'

Mean while unknown to Steve a shadowy figure had been watching them since they had found the strange meteor. 'Very interesting I'll have to keep an eye on this guy and see if he is trustworthy. Well I had better make sure the next team doesn’t find the relic, maybe the next team will have something worth absorbing.’

See what happens next time in part 2

Please e-mail me with your comments on the story


 
 
Back to XtroGuyver
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.