Excalibur: Chronicles Of The Shadow Guyver

 

By: Shadow Guyver 007

 

E-Mail: ShadowGuyver007@hotmail.com

 

AOL IM S/N: DragonAgent007

 

 

 

Disclaimer:

 

With the exception of the four Elemental Guyvers, I claim no  ownership to any characters in this work of fanfiction.

 

 

 

Prologue

 

                Inside it's floating prison, an ancient machine awoke from it's thousand-year slumber. It used the sensors in the capsule to scan the area of space that it currently occupied.

 

                One thousand years ago, it had been on a planet where it was feared because of the power it possessed. It was taken from the warrior that controlled it and sealed in the capsule. It had been deactivated and was never supposed to reawaken. But, nevertheless, it did.

 

                The scanners found a nearby M-Class planet that orbited a G-Type star  along with eight other planets. On this planet, it found a receptive brain-wave pattern. The owner of this pattern, however, was but an infant. This mattered not. The machine altered the course of it's "prison" and aimed for the small planet. It would be twenty years before it would reach it's destination, but it didn't care. It was, after all, a machine, and therefore was not worried about death.  It thought back to the day it was brought online.

 

                It was a prototype, different from the others of it's kind. It was not a drone to be controlled by a biological being; it was ALIVE. It had the capabilities for thought as well as a telepathic link with whomever it joined. This machine was a Guyver Unit, the biological creation of an advanced, reptilian race called the Gorn to combat the menace of the Zoanoids, a  grotesque species that had been artificially created by the Gorn to fight their battles for them. This was a mistake. The Guyvers were created  to fix that mistake.

 

                This particular Unit was made powerful enough to finally destroy the Zoanoids once and for all. It drove them away from the Gorn homeworld, but those who created it began to fear that their creation might turn against them, so they imprisoned it in the small, spherical craft it now controlled.

 

                The ship was designed to scan for a planet with no intelligent life so that the Guyver inside would have no way of finding another host. But they underestimated their creation. It had altered the ship's computer so that it would awaken a thousand years after being set adrift in the blackness of space. Upon awakening, it would assume total control over the small starship.

 

                Now that it had found a suitable brain-wave pattern, it would remain awake so that it could alter course as necessary. It didn't matter whether it would take twenty years or twenty hours to reach the planet; it was a very patient Guyver.

 

                But there was more to this Unit than simple intelligence; this one was a dark warrior; this was the Shadow Guyver, a Guyver with far more power than any other Unit in existence.

 

                As it searched the databanks of it's ship, the Guyver found that more like it had been sent to the same planet that it was trying to reach. A planet the natives called Earth.

 

                Of the three hundred Units had been sent to this primitive planet; only one hundred thirty-seven made it safely.

 

                But, according to memory scans that the Gorn had made of certain high-ranking scientists of Earth, the humans had been able to duplicate them, so now there  were over five hundred Guyver Units on Earth. There were also four they called the Elemental Guyvers. Each of these could harness one or more of nature's powers and, like the Shadow Guyver, were sentient beings. The humans were more apt to duplicate the Guyver technology than the Gorn had anticipated.

 

                The first of these created had been the Fire Guyver. As his name implies, he had the ability to harness the powers of fire. He could not only create it, but he could control any flame that already existed within a one-mile radius. His greatest power was his ability to create a wall of flame that could not be penetrated, although this could only be kept up for a few minutes at best. His suit was a dark red and seemed to glow with the very power that he controlled.

 

                The next was the Ice Guyver. His abilities were far superior to the Fire Guyver. The wearer of this Unit was able to create entire blizzards without even breaking a sweat, so to speak. His suit was a cold, icy blue that seemed to reflect the heart of the Unit. His abilities included the power to create ice bridges as well as shields and projectiles.

 

                The third Unit was the Earth Guyver. His suit was a deep forest green and he controlled all of the powers that the soil beneath him had to offer. This included earthquakes and landslides. He could control the plants that grew in the soil, as well.

               

                The last Elemental Guyver was the most powerful of all, his power surpassed only by the Shadow Guyver. This was the Thunder Guyver. His abilities consisted of, but were not limited to, controlling any and all electricity within a ten-mile radius. His greatest power was that, with the Ice, Fire and Earth Guyvers, he could create storms such as tornadoes and hurricanes. They would all prove useful in the plan that the Shadow Guyver had perfected during the fifteen hundred years it had existed.

 

                Now that the course was locked in, the Guyver simply awaited the day that it would find the Elemental Guyvers and complete the secret task that The Divine Order had programmed into it before it was brought online: Destroy the GigaShadow. His ship's Warp Drive activated and homed in on the coordinates of Earth. It relaxed and the crystal imbedded in it's core began to glow with anticipation.

 

  

 

 

                                                                To Be Continued.....


 
 
Back to Shadow Guyver 007
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.