Berserker:I see many armoured vehicles as well as a fortress of some kind ahead on the path, but they are not like anything I know of.
Jena:Show me.

In Jena's mind a window opened and she saw tracked vehicles, with strange upper turrents that held what only could be weapons ports and a large concrete wall with one main gate.

Berserker:Its only a few hundred feet ahead, and they seem to know we are here. The last few minutes they have been pausing and turning in this direction.
Jena:Well they know somethings here, lets show them.
Berserker:Ok but if anything happens we BioBoost, and ask questions later.
Jena:Hmmm, lets go.

Jena walked calmly towards the fortress. She saw through a thin patch in the bushes the vehicles, she pushed through the bush and scatching herself yelped in pain. The reaction of the vehiles was immediate, 3 of them were in view and all stopped and spun on their treds towards Jena. The rockets came so fast they barly registired in Jenas mind, but the blast field stopped them and the berserker took over flipping up to avoid the spray of armour pierceing rounds that rittled the trees and bushes behind where Jena had stood.The flip stopped half way in the air when the Berserker saw the three vehilces turnup to face him, the attack was to fast for him to react to in defence. Seven beams lanced out and struck the Guyver in midair, three beams in the legs four in the chest.Jena barly saw the beams but she felt the pain as all seven punched through her body. She felt a anger a swallowing churning rage mount, then strike. The Berserker felt her rage and his own answered in call. The reaction was tomuch for any computer or other thinking machine to react to. Then Jena and the Berserker felt a slowing a great slowing, and clarity flowed over them both like all their questions had been answered  and all was well and they felt this happening to eachother. Then there was a blur as they let them selves react, the nearest vehicle flashed into view and seeing inside it saw where the control nexus was and they felt their arm reach out and smash into the thing. They turned and looked at the next one and they saw the power nexus of the next one and the head laser lanced out and struck the vehicles power nexus, and the landed on their feet not even realiseing they had been in the air. The next one was turning slowly so slowly and they saw its vertical control hydrolic system they new the frequency of the shattering of that metal and they felt the sonic orbs acitvate and focus on the spot of the vertical control system. The metal shatted and spilled hydrolic fluid everywhere, the turrent fell forward and smashed into the ground as the treds spun uselessly. Then everything flowed back to normal for Jena and the Berserker, and the event of the last few minutes became a mind numbing jumble of flashing images. Then the two other vehilces turrents lowered into the ground  with a engine dieing sound. With that Jena passed out...

___________________________________________
 

x


 
 
Back to Rau
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.