Carl moved through the houseing section toward where his sister was bunked. The last week had brought the knownledge of what the keepers and Masters were, and what his sister had become. Theat day had been mostly hidding in sewers and waiting for the keepers patrols to stop, then a quick run to the houseing section. The houseing section nothing more than a concrete bunker with two levels of cots.

Berserker:Jena are you asleep?

Jena:Yes I was, why arnt you?

Berserker:I havent slept a wink since, you know.

Jena:Ok, but I do so what do you want?

Berserker:Well I,ve been messing around since you activated me. I found that I can scan anywhere on earth from, what I call, Hyper space. Oh no, your brother is comming.

Jena:Uhhh, he hasnt stopped buggin me since that day.

Berserker:I know, I am there with you all the time. I can even see when your asleep as well as hear.

Jena:Why are you just now telling me this?

Berserker:I dont know, I go by instinct. Until now nothing has made me think of telling you. Any ways You have been busy.

Carl in a whisper:Jen you awake?

Jena also in a whisper:Yes.

Carl:Do you know what your going to do?

Jena:Ive been to busy with work. Let me ask the berserker.

The silence was erie as carl waited for the mental conversation to finish.

Berserker:Ive been thinking about that, the only thing I can think of is to leave the compound and find some of the berserkers or humans.

Jena:Ok then thats it, we try to leave.

Berserker:Try? We're the most powerful Guyver ever known. I think we can get out of here, but I've got a way that will avoid all resistance.

Jena:Let me tell my brother.

Jena:Carl, I've got one plan. I'm going to leave the compound and try and find some of the free humans.

Carl:Are you sure that you can make it out?

Jena:Yes.

Berserker:When do you want to leave?

Jena:Tonight since it is the best time.

Berserker:Ok this will be weird so keep calm.

Jena:Let me say good bye.

Jena:Carl, this might look weird but dont shout or anything. Im leaving right now. Remember to stay out of the way, and dont do anything to get in trouble. They will probaly know Im the guyver when I disappear. They dont know your my brother, just like they didnt know who are father was. Keep cool, soon earth will be free again.

Berserker:Ready?

Jena:Go

Berserker:Hold on.

It was a slight humming then the blast field started to form, Jena realised this and began to warn her brother. The next instant she was looking out into the shifting purple haze, she was in the armour.

Berserker:Your in hyper space, dont worry your brother only saw a flash. He is look around right now. Here let me adjust the senses for you.

That said Jean looked out through a forming ring of clarity into the houseing section. As said there was her brother looking dumb founded where she had laid.

Berserker:I have access to all the information the Guyver has, I can control the information the control metal send you. I think I can even send you the information from hyperspace.

Jena:Ok Einstien, as you once said. Why dose the armour come here?

Berserker:I think it provides me with energy to survive when not activated. Also to heal me when Im injured.

Jena:Why are you refering to the armour as you?

Berserker:I am inesence the armour now, its the only body that I have.I'm also finding out more things about my new body everyday. I think I can even adjust it maybe.

Jena:What do you mean adjust?

Berserker:I might be able to upgrade it or add things. I have found one program that is very interesting. From what little I can understand of it, it might be a plan of the Guyvers structure and construction techniqe.

Jena:This is to much, why have you waited so long to tell me all this?

Berserker:Ive been busy trying out this stuff, some of what I have done has worked others havent. Anyways, remember you kept blowing me off when I tried to talk to you.

Jena:Ok,ok. You win, next time hold off on the dumping this all off at one time.

Berserker:Got it, sorry. I just get carried away some times.

Jena:If you stop getting carried away, I'll stop blowing you off. Ok got a deal?

Berserker:Fine, we have a deal.

Jena:Ok can you get me out of here, my stomach is turning from watching these clouds.

Berserker:Where do you want to go first? Ive located a trail of a possible convoy.

Jena:The trail,but make sure there are no traps.

Berserker:Hold on.

It was nothing like when the berserker had pulled her into hyperspace, there was nothing but a flash and she was standing in a small path in a lightly wooded area. That was all she saw before the Berserkers mental yell.

Berserker:Twisted Berserkers.

She didnt understand, but the Berserker acted.The blast field was to fast to react to, then she was flying above the earth, and blasting the ground below. Pressure Cannon after Pressure Cannon and laser fire blanketed the area. Then she felt the Mega Smasher charge, it opened and fired. There was nothing there anymore, it had blasted straight through the earths crust. It had all taken 2 heart beats.

Jena:What the hell did you do that for???????

Berserker:I just saved you, and many more. As well as avenged many innocents.

Jena:What are you talking about.

Berserker:I saw twisted berserkers, you couldnt react before they would have attacked.

Jena:What are twisted berserkers, isnt that what you are?

Berserker:NO, twisted berserkers are not what I am. They are the dark part of my race. They are pure evil, they are the main reason berserkers hid from humanity. Berserkers kill twisted berserkers on sight, they are killers. Nothing more, when they act kind they are tring to kill you.

Jena:They cant be that bad, can they?

Berserker:They are what happens when a berserker dosnt learn to control his rage. The rage of a berserker is what make's him so powerful, and allows him to enhance himself. Twisted berserkers are the fusing of that rage into the personality, this robbs them of the ability to grow in power. As well as their soul.

Jena:Why havent you told me about them?

Berserker:I do not want to talk about the abominations any more.

Jena:If your going to be such an assshole then disengage from me.

Berserker in a sad tone:I am sorry for my rudness, but they are...unnatural.

Jena:Ok, I think I understand.

Berserker:No you dont...


 
 
Back to Rau
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.