This is the second of the rewrite of the original Guyver anime. Please read the first to make more sense of this one and to tell where this is story is right now. Also Guyver 3 has been in training with Guyver 1 since last time and has almost completed training Sho in the ability to control his gravity orb fully.

Lee:Ok now focus on the rocks.

Sho:Ok, now what.

Lee:Create a gravity tubes one for eack rock in its center each pointing in the direction of the tree, when thats done will the rocks in the direction of the tree along the tracks of the tubes. But wait for me to say go.

Go

The group of rocks shot to the tree as streaks, each makeing a sudden wood toned wack as they burried them selves in the tree. The tree started to groan and a terrible cracking sound grew louder, the tree leaned to the side and toppled with a resounding crash.

Sho:That would kill anything.

Lee:I imagine so, and think I didnt even have that weapon until you thought about it.

Sho:If we keep going like this you and me could just stop Chronos one day.

Lee:Sho I want to try a new armour type that I thought up, I want you to try and get through my defense.

Sho:Ok if your sure that its worth the time.

With that Guyver 3 started to change his armour, the shoulder plates and hips started to reveal silver orbs. The silver orbs became gravity orbs, these larger than normal ones. The highfrequency blades disappeared along with the Mega Smasher, which was not noticable.

Lee:Now this is will be no holds bard, I mean try everything you have just short of the Mega Smasher.

Sho:You sure about this, this might be dangerous.

I hope you know what you doing.

Lee:Im sure when ever your ready we'll begin.

Guyver 1 took a stance, he extended his blades. Guyver 1 lept so fast even Guyver 3 had time to defend, Guyver 3 activated all gravity orbs and threw Guyver 1 a 100 feet with a gravity wave.

Guyver 1 hit a tree with a sickening thud and the tree toppled over with a echoing creak. Guyver 1 lept to his feet forming a pressure cannon to full power and chargeing once again lobbed the blast at Guyver 3. Guyver 3 thrust his hands at the attack and swinging them around himself the blast following redirected the pressure cannon at Guyver 1.

Guyver 1:Shit...

The blast hit Guyver 1 in the chest plates as he lept to dodge. The chest plates shattered in pieces and the Mega Smasher was ruined. Guyver 1 fell back with a groan.

Guyver 1:Enough you win, now let me heal.

Guyver 3:Ok, I thank you for letting me test this new type of Gravity orb. I hope I didnt hurt you to much, just think when we're done training you and me will be even more powerful.

Guyver 1 had finished healing and with that Guyver 3 said.

Guyver 3:Ok time for unarmoured training, and were doing heavy work today.

Guyver 1 groaned with remembering what that kind of training did, and that was without the Guyver armour training before.

Guyver 3:Dont give me that look, you know we dont have forever to stop Chronos. The sooner we are in top form the sooner Muziki and Tetsuro are safe.

Guyver 1 retracted his armour and went to the leg and wrist weights, and began straping them on. That done he pulled on the sand filled backpack.

Sho:Ok lets go, like you said we must protect Muzuki.

Guyver 3 retracted his amour and stood there thinking. Sho is a whiner but when he is needed he has a will of iron, lets see if we can make that Iron into steel.

Sho:What are you waiting for, chronos and a army of zoanoids?

Lee laughing:Ok lets go, and we take the hard route for today.

The two after the other pulls on the wieghts take off up a hill and crashing through the brush that had already been trampled by the other runs.

___________________________________________

Guyver 2 was in a diner, and eating what little he could afford with his small job at that very diner.

He had gotten a job as a dishwasher and stockboy. This had him in a very bad mood considering his former power, and his fall from it. His control metal was healed, it nolonger malfunctioned with the use of his weapons. The weapons on the other had acted differantly from the other guyvers, his pressure cannon exploded and he wasnt sure if his Mega Smasher was intact. Genzo would laugh his head off seeing this, but Lisker couldnt come back to Chronos with his defeat by Guyver 1. That fool Genzo was his reason for this life, his stupidity at handleing the units and his units damage. One of the waitresses walked over, she was a nice woman had even helped him get this job. She was intelligent and had been curtius, and she was actually trying to be a friend. They had talked a few times besides shop talk, mostly at the end of her shifts but a few times when on her break. Her name was Rebecca Worth, and she wasnt married or have any kids. Rebecca was one of the people that made him think about what he and Chronos wanted, maybe he shouldnt try for power.

Rebecca:Is that all you want Lisker?

Lisker:No thats all I can afford right now.

Rebecca:I'll pay if your still hungry.

Lisker looked up at her, she was happy and truly wanting to help.

Lisker:No Im full, thank you any ways.

The door chime rang behind Lisker, Rebecca looked up and froze with a look of terror.

Thief:Get me all the money, or I'll kill you.

Lisker straightend in the stool, and turned around to gaze at the man. The man was an even hieght with Liskers impressive 6 foot stance. He had a semiauto handgun, and seemed unused to the firing of the weapon. Lisker knew the weapon and its weakness, and the mans. Lisker acted with his trained reflexes, and turned back around. The man grabbed Lisker turning him around. The man had not realized what had happened, and as Lisker turned around revealed the guns clip, slide, and a single bullet. The man looked at the remains of his gun in his hand and turned and ran out of the door. Rebecca looked at Lisker with astonishment. Lisker in that one final moment what he truly wanted, not power not anything that Chronos had ever promiced. Lisker didnt know what to call it the only thing that came to mind was a moment of clarity. He now understood Guyver 1, and why he had fought Lisker himself. He now was not a member of Chronos, or a product of them. He was Guyver, and he was their enemy and all zoanoids. Lisker was Nemesis to all zoanoids and those that would use them. It was time to forget his vendetta, Guyver 1 was his brother. As well as Guyver 3, and that meant he would help them in their common goal.

Rebecca:Lisker Lisker are you alright?

Lisker:yeah just realised something. I finally understand...

Rebecca:Where did you learn how to do that?

Lisker:Before my accident, I was training for something. Now I have a new goal, Good bye Rebecca.

Lisker stood and pulling out his money payed for the meal. That done walked out the door, and out of Rebecca's life.

___________________________________________


 
 
Back to Rau
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.