The Guyver: Rapier Unit - by Owen Ward

All characters in this story are fictional and any relation with real persons is completely coincidential. Based on original characters created by Yoshiki Takaya. Any other characters used in this story were created by me, and therefore are my property (ie... if your thinking of using them then BUTT OUT! unless you mail me and get my permission! hehe) and are copyright of me! :o)

Authors note: Although I like the Guyver a lot I only have a limited knowledge of the full story, I have only seen the animated series Datas 1-12, and the film The Guyver: Dark Hero (Guyver#2) I haven't read any of the graphic novels from Viz, so therefore anything that happens in them that weren't in the toon is not known of by me and therfore of no relevence to this story. Any names in this that are wrong, then all I can say is OOPS! :o)

Any other info I have used in this (ie... Zoanoid names and abilities) have been sourced from the many brilliant Guyver related sites on the net!

This story begins after Sho, Agito, Tetsuro, Mizuki and Murakami (and their two other friends) escape from Mt. Minakami. The two friends (Old man and his daughter, can't remember their names! <doh>) split from the others as it would not be safe for them to stay with them, they seek refuge by fleeing as far South in Japan as they can, where there seems to be very little, or no Chronos activity. The Guvyers, Segawa children and Murakami hire an appartment in a city not too far from Mt. Minakami, so they can continue their attempts to bring Chronos Japan to it's knees.

 

Chapter 1 : Figure in the shadows

After the first assualt on the Mt. Minakami Chronos base, both Agito and Sho knew that if they were to stop Chronos then they would need either a brilliant and fool-proof plan, or a miracle!

Chronos had created a lot more of the Enzyme II type Zoanoids than Agito had thought possible and this was about the only Zoanoid, apart from the Hyper Zoanoid types, that posed a threat to the Guyvers.

It would've seemed that the Guyvers were beaten, as they couldn't beat a number of Enzyme II's due to their vulnerability to the Zoanoids Guyver dissolving fluids, and it was obvious that Chronos would produce a number of these Zoanoinds to protect the base from attack. But the Guyvers weren't beaten, far from it, they now had the help of Murakami. At first he just seemed to be a heavily armed, highly intelligent person with a huge grudge against Chronos. Now they had found out he was a heavily armed, highly intelligent Zoalord with a grude against Chronos!

Having Murakami staying with them also had the added bonus that he could mentally sense any advancing Zoanoids, so it was easier to keep the Segawa children safe.

The new home for the group of friends was at first difficult to find, they wanted to stay reasonably close to the Chronos base but not so close that it would leave Tetsuro and Mizuki open to Chronos attack while the Guyvers and Murakami were fighting Chronos. They also wanted a place that wasn't in a town. They knew that highly populated areas meant that blending in and hiding wasn't a problem but it also put innocent people in risk, and this was a battle between them and Chronos, not the public. They ended up settling for a house in a valley about 50 miles from Mt. Minakami. It was only a few minutes flight time for the Guyvers, and also for Murakami, while it would take almost an hour for Chronos to get their by land, and twenty minutes by helicopter. Therefore it was ideal, if the Guyvers were away and noticed zoanoids leaving to get the Segawa's then Tetsuro and Mizuki would have time to flee.

Agito had a healthy bank account from working with Chronos and also from being the adopted son of the once Director. He bought the house and also paid for all the alterations they had in mind. They made an underground bunker so they had somewhere safe to hide (or rest) if Chronos did find them and attacked.

Once they had all settled into their new home they began to plan the best way to take Chronos down. Murakami gave the best suggestion by far, he thought they should cut Mt. Minakami off from the outside world. This was to be done by destroying any supplies to be made to the base and also by taking out any communications that were outside the base, for example radio masts and satellite dishes that had to be outside the base to work.

The best way to make up any plan is through good organisation and as much information that can be gathered as possible. Sho, Agito and Murakami spent the next two months searching for, and staking-out, any supply routes. While they were doing this Tetsuro and Mizuki would spend many hours colating this information and drawing extremely precise maps.

Top of the list of supplies to stop were any that were vital to Chronos for the manufacture of Hyper Zoanoids, and especially the Enzyme II type zoanoids.

So there it was, they knew where, how and when to attack. Since it was a simple ambush only Sho and Agito would attack, leaving Murakami to protect the children and get them to safety if anything did go wrong, not that it would of course!

Sho and Agito both activated their Guyver units at the house and flew to the ambush site. Guyver1 hid in the tree that they had prepared just for the purpose while Guyver3 hid in a tall willowy bush, it was less important for Guyver3 to be hidden as well as Guyver1 because in the dark his unit was barely visable anyway.

The Guyvers could co-ordinate their attack through the transmission of telepathic messages via the organisms on their backs.

"Can you see them yet?" wondered Guyver1.

"Quiet Guyver1, I'm trying to keep count of the time since we havn't got the luxury of watches in our Guyver form" replied Guyver3 with a hint of annoyance.

Guyver1 looked over the area one last time to make sure that nothing had changed that may interfere with their attack.

Guyver1 quickly swung his head round to look down the road, the sensors on the top of his head had warned him of movement, although he couldn't tell how far away the activity was.

"Guyver1, prepare yourself" warned Guyver3 over the sound of his vibration blades extending.

"No, need to tell me, I'm ready!"

The shadows were highlighted by the headlights from the advancing convoy and they sound of the straining engines became louder. As soon as the trucks were parallel with the Guyvers positions the attack exploded into action. The Guyvers knew exactly what they were doing and begun by slicing the engine bay of each truck into small pieces, preventing the drivers from fleeing or raising the alarm. The Guyvers didn't bother with the drivers themselves, they knew there was a possibilty that they were zoanoids but the merchandise in the back of the trucks was their target. Guyver1 took out the two trucks at the back fo the six-vehicle-strong convoy, destroying the first with a well placed pressure cannon shot and the second by rupturing the fuel tank of the truck with his head laser.

He turned to see Guyver3 walking out of the burning wreckage of the front two trucks. He hadn't used the finesse of Guyver1 and had gone for the savage solution of throwing one truck at the other!

As both Guyvers advanced on the remaining two trucks they were shocked to see the vehicles tearing outwards due to an unknown force inside.

All of a sudden the Guyvers were faced with a couple of squads of zoanoid troopers!

How could Chronos have known?

"Destroy the Guyvers" shouted a Gregoyle type.

The Guyvers glanced across at each other and nodded their acknowledgement. Simultaneously they both jumped into the air and landed in the middle of the two groups of zoanoids.

Guyver3 thrust his hand into the head of a Ramoches type and threw it at a closing Gregoyle type knocking him to the ground and further enraging him. The sensors on Guyver3's head warned him of an attack from behind and in reaction to this warning he swung around with extended vibration blades and the head of a Govilba type fell to the floor. He then grabbed another Ramoches type by the neck and crushed it's throat, dropping it's limp body to the floor.

Meanwhile Guyver1 was having his own 'private party' which so far had resulted in several dismembered bodies at his feet. While in a hand to hand lock with a Gregoyle type Guyver1 used his sonic resonator to rupture the zoanoids eyes. As the zoanoid released Guyver1 and reached for his now non-existant eyes, Guyver1 took his opportunity and sliced the zoanoid in half using his blades.

After a matter of minutes both Guyvers stood in a circle of steadily dissolving zoanoid carcasses, bloodstained and recovering from the suprise counter attack.

"We had better get going, and quickly, Chronos are bound to send someone looking for the convoy" announced Guyver3, breaking the silence.

"Not yet...........sshhh.........." replied Guyver1 hastily.

"Whats bothering you?" asked Guyver3, who by now was extremely puzzled.

"There's something not right, like we're not alone?"

"More zoanoids? My sensors aren't scanning anything"

"I'm not sure what it is.......but........Guyver3, MOVE!" shouted Guyver1, his concern about their surroundings was interupted by a zoanoid scout group sent to find the absent supplies.

Guyver3 was confronted with a Vamore type, who was about to fire his bio-lasers, as he turned to see why Guyver1 had warned him.

Guyver3 flung his arms in front of himself as he prepared for the blast of the lasers. He looked through his splayed fingers at the brilliant white flash, it was as if in slow motion as the ball of light surged towards him. All of a sudden the beam dispersed into thin air, like chalk exploding into dust when you throw it at a blackboard! Then the Vamore type that had fired the beam dropped to the floor, sliced in half at the waist.

A second before the zoanoid was cut into two pieces Guyver3 and Guyver1 noticed an arc of light pass the zoanoid. It seemed that it was actually the arc of light that had split the zoanoid.

Guyver1 rushed over to Guyver3.

"Go" warned a voice that both Guyver1 and Guyver3 heard through the organisms on their backs.

"Wha..... who ar"

"Just GO!" shouted the voice, cutting off Guyver1s question.

Guyver3 looked at Guyver1 gave the nod and they both disappeared into the trees, they knew they had to run through the trees for some distance before they could fly back to the house otherwise Chronos would see them leave, and when they did begin to fly they had to skim the treetops to avoid detection.

Whilst leaving all the Guyvers could hear was the distant sound of screaming, as what ever, or who ever, disposed of the remaining zoanoid troopers.

 

End of Chapter 1

Chapter 2: The Stranger

Guyver1 and Guyver3 landed in the back garden of the house and released the armour from their bodies.

"Who the hell was that?" asked Sho.

"I haven't got a clue, but one thing that's for sure is that whoever it is, they're on our side!"

"How did you figure that Agito?"

"Well I was in for a hell of a blast from that Vamore zoanoid and I don't know how or why, but whatever was out there not only stopped the blast but also destroyed the zoanoid, and as far as we know destroyed the rest of that squad single-handedly too!" retorted Agito.

"But Agito how do we know that they survived?" wondered Sho.

By now they were walking into the kitchen through the backdoor.

"Sho trust me, if someone has the power to stop a bio-blast and kill a zoanoid without being seen by either of us then a squad of mentally stunted zoanoids would be like target practice for them!" said Agito trying to reassure Sho.

"Whats this your on about?" said Murakami who was had walked into the kitchen to greet them and find out whether their mission was a success.

"Just something that me and Sho saw while we were destroying the convoy" replied Agito while winking at Sho.

"So our plans worked out then?"

"You could say that" said Sho walking out fo the kitchen, "I'm going to bed, I'm worn out!"

Sho walked upstairs into his bedroom and just flopped onto the bed, a second later there was a knock at the door.

"Come in" mumbled Sho, almost asleep.

"Hi, I've come to make sure your OK" said Mizuki softly.

"I'm fine, I'm a Guyver, what could possibly hurt me?" said Sho, smiling at Mizuki.

"Well, I just like to know, anyway, I'll let you rest now, sleep well" whispered Mizuki as she stepped quietly out of the door.

Sho turned over and was asleep within seconds.

Sho's sleep was shattered by the piercing sound of the doorbell, he looked through bleery eyes at his clock on the bedside table, 11:30pm, he had only been asleep for about a quatret of an hour but it seemed as though he had been out for days!

Sho heard Testuro shout that he would get it but seconds later Murakami told him he would go instead.

Sho then heard Tetsuro and Murakami break out into a row.

"I can get the door you know, I've been able to do it for years now!" shouted Tetsuro.

"Yes, maybe so, but were you living in a house where no-one knows you live except the other people in the house?" blasted Murakami back at a stunned Tetsuro.

Murakami turned and ran to the door, he cocked the hammer back on his Zoanoid-killer gun and whipped the door open. He looked into space down the barrel of the pistol, no-one stood there. He stepped onto the porchway to look around and stumbled over something which was on the doorstep.

"What the......." said Murakami as he looked at the offending article.

Tetsuro looked down the hall and saw Murakami looking at the floor, he set off down the hallway to see what was so interesting.

Sho looked down the stairs over the banister and saw Murakami and Tetsuro huddled around something near the door.

"What is it?" shouted Agito from the kitchen, Sho was thinking exactly the same thing.

Sho felt a hand on his shoulder and spun around knocking Mizuki to the floor.

"oooooffffff, why did you do that?" blurted Mizuki as she landed in a heap on the floor.

"Sorry, you startled me!" replied Sho as he bent down and lifted her back to her feet.

"Whats going on anyway?" asked Mizuki, regaining her balance.

"I'm not sure let's go see" suggested Sho.

Murakami and Tetsuro were soon met by Sho and Mizuki and also Agito, who had wandered through from the kitchen to see what all the noise was about.

"What is it?" asked Agito as he pushed his way past Sho.

"Looks like pizza to me!" said Tetsuro, picking up 5 pizza boxes.

"Hold on, it could be a trap" said Murakami quickly.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about all those bomb threats we've had recently from the huge number of people who know about this house! I bet the topping is pepperoni, cheese, tomato and dynamite, but hold the food, heavy on the explosives!" replied Tetsuro sarcastically.

Murakami playfully slapped him about the head and pushed him into the house, making the others step back into the hallway, and slammed the door shut behind him.

The group of friends bundled into the kitchen, placed the boxes on the table and then sat down at the table.

"Come on let's eat, I'm starving and they'll get cold!" said Tetsuro breaking the silence of wonderment.

"Hang on a minute" said Murkami.

"Your not still going on about exploding pizzas are you?" asked Tetsuro rather smugly.

"Well, aren't you even slightly suspicous?" asked Murakami.

"I'll check them" said Agito picking them up box by box and shaking them.

As he lifted the second box up an envelope was revealed.

"Open it" said Mizuki excitedly.

Agito lifted the flap of the unsealed envelope and read the note.

"What does it say?" persisted Mizuki.

"Sho, it looks like our mystery person didn't have much trouble with those zoanoids, just like I told you!" announced Agito breaking the tension in the air.

Sho looked square into Agitos eyes and said "Eh? what do you mean?"

Agito read the note out loud:

Dear Friends,

I hope you didn't mind me joining in earlier this evening but I didn't like the fact that the zoanoids were going to 'stab you in the back' so I taught them a lesson. I hope you like pizzas! I thought you might be hungry after your battle, I know how you must feel. I hope to see you again, and if you ever plan to attack Chronos again then please give me a call, I'm sure that you know how to contact me!

Goodbye for now

 

"So, does our friend have a name?" questioned Sho, with a look of relief on his face, now knowing that their new ally had indeed survived the slaughter that they had heard while he and Agito were making their way back to the house from the attack earlier.

"Well, it's signed Dave"

"And he is a Guyver too?" asked Tetsuro.

"We're not sure we didn't see him" said Sho.

"Well it sounds as if he is" mumbled Tetsuro with a mouthful of pizza.

"You're a pig Tetsuro, you shouldn't talk with your mouthful!" scorned Mizuki.

"Hey, he is obviously a good guy too"

"You'd say that about anybody who bought you food!" said Mizuki, matter-of-factly.

"Tetsuro, what makes you think he's a Guyver?" wondered Sho.

"He says so in the note!" replied Tetsuro while gorging himself on the food supplied by the absent new friend.

"Well, he doesn't exactly say that" said Sho looking on at the disgusting way Tetsuro disposed of the food.

"He implies it though, how else would he 'know how you must feel' after a fight, and why would he say that he is sure you know how to contact him" proclaimed Murakami cooly.

"Well, I think we can discuss this after we eat!" said Tetsuro.

With unanimous agreement the group of friends set upon devouring the feast before them.

Some time later the friends sat around to discuss the nights events.

"It worries me that a stranger found this place so easily" said Murakami, opening the meeting.

"Yeah, but this Dave person obviously doesn't mean any harm to us, in fact while we where ambushing the convoy he saved Agito" chirped Sho.

"In what way did he save Agito?"

"Well, I think he stopped a bio-blast from a Vamore type zoanoid, he then sliced the zoanoid in two and then disposed of a whole squad of zoanoid troops while we came back here" explained Sho.

"Why do you only 'think' he stopped a bio-blast?"

"Agito will explain" said Sho, passing the buck.

"Well........"

"There's not a lot to tell really, Sho shouted to look out, as I spun around I was faced with an energy ball heading straight at me. It was as if it was in slow motion as I watched it get
closer, I threw my arms up and braced for impact, then all of a sudden it just exploded in front
of me, like a snowball being thrown at a window. Then we saw an arc of light flash in front of the Vamore type and then it dropped to the floor, sliced in half at the waist" said Agito, describing the event from his point of view.

"So you didn't see from where this Dave character attacked?" probed Murakami.

"No" said Sho and Agito in unison.

"Interesting, I wish he had stayed to hand over the pizzas face-to-face, we need all the allies we can muster if we are to crush Chronos" remarked Murakami, clenching his fist in a crushing motion.

"Well, I think we ought to continue this tomorrow, it's nearly 2am and I did originally go to bed about three hours ago" stated Sho before standing up and walking up to bed, "Goodnight, I'll
see you in the morning".

The rest soon followed, Agito went up last, turning the lights off and checking all the locks on the windows and doors and arming the alarm system.

As Mizuki pulled the curtains closed she looked out into the forest that surrounded the house, she saw a light in the distance, but then it was gone. She was sure it wasn't a light from the nearest neighbor as they lived over 3 miles away, and there was a slight mist that night. She turned around to see the reflection from the hallway light disappearing from her wardrobe mirror, and heard Agito say goodnight as he retired to his room. Well that explained the light she saw!

She drew the curtains and then climbed into bed, she would sleep a lot better knowing that both Sho and Agito were fine from their earlier battle, and that somewhere someone also wanted Chronos destroyed.

End of Chapter 2
 

Chapter 3: The Appearance

Mizuki woke to the sound of the heating system banging and creaking about, obviously someone was having a shower or a bath! She groaned and rolled over, slowly opening her eyes and jumped as she saw Sho stood there!

"What's this?" she asked, sitting upright.

"Breakfast in bed, it's also sort of an apology for knocking you over last night"

"Your sweet, it doesn't matter about last night it was an accident" she stated.

"Whatever, anyway I've also got to tell you that Agito, Murakami and I are going back to the site of our attack last night, to see if we can shed anymore light on this Dave"

"How long will you be?"

"We'll be back for lunch, we're taking the mobile phone so you can call just in case"

"OK, bye for now, and good luck"

"Thanks, bye, oh and by the way, I'll have a ham and mustard sandwich with some lettuce for lunch"

"You cheeky son of a............." shouted Mizuki as she threw her pillow at Sho as he dived out of the room and behind the bedroom door.

Murakami hit the brakes and the jeep slid to a halt, Sho and Agito helped him pull some branches over the jeep to hide it from view. They had to walk the final 3 miles to the site of the attack so that there was less chance of being seen or heard, plus it would be harder to follow footprints through a forest than it would be to follow tyre tracks. Plus they could travel through more dense foliage on foot rather than in a vehicle.

About 45 minutes later they stopped, and referred to one of their maps to check their position, 50 more metres and they would be right over the spot of the ambush, as they neared the site they heard a lot of activity, it was Chronos!

They saw a few scientists, checking the wreckage of the six vehicles, and a couple of trooper squads.

Suddenly the mobile phone rang, Agito quickly ripped it out of his pocket and pulled the battery out. He, Sho and Murakami all looked at each other, then glanced across at the Chronos activity.

They saw some of the scientists and troopers reach for their pockets.

"Oh shit!" whispered Murakami.

They saw the Chronos people look at each other and then there was a long silence, then they heard the crowd mumble to each other, Sho whispered to Agito "They think it's one of their phones, quick lets go before they realize it wasn't!". With that the three nodded to each other and began to scurry away into the depths of the forest.

"Keep going, I'll distract them for a while"

Murakami, Agito and Sho turned in shock to see man sat crouching at a tree stump they had just run past!

"What the f............"

"Just go" snarled the man, cutting Murakami short.

The three again looked at each other, then at the man as he turned and ran in the direction from where they had just come. They carried on with their route, jumped into their jeep and held on tight while Murakami tested the laws of physics and the limits of vehicular motion!

Meanwhile the man they had passed in the woods pressed a button on a radio transmitter he had pulled from his pocket.

About two hundred metres away there were two sharps bangs, like a shotgun. Quickly the man rushed back to the point of the Chronos activity and ran away parallel to the track edge, some hundred metres away he picked up his backpack and picked up his rifle.

He walked back down the trail towards the Chronos activity.

"Any of you lot seen a deer run this way?"

"Excuse me sir but this area is under investigation, would you please leave" snorted a Chronos trooper.

"What happened, has their been a crash?"

"That is something we are here to find out sir, now please leave the area"

"What are you? Government?"

"Leave the area sir" repeated the trooper with a much sterner tone.

"OK, I know where I'm not wanted, oh do me a favour, if you see a deer send him my way" the hunter turned away, and a broad smile cast over his face.

"Who was that?" asked another trooper to the one who returned from the conversation with the hunter.

"Just some hunter looking for a deer, it was probably his mobile we heard, and almost definitely him shooting.

I bet his phone went off, scared a deer out of the bush and then he shit himself with surprise and blasted away!"

The two troops howled with laughter at the thought.

The man walked back to his jeep which was half a mile down the trial hidden just a few metres from the side of the trial, he threw his backpack into the passenger seat, jumped in, and then sped off.

About 50 minutes later the jeep driven by Murakami pulled up at the front of the house.

The front door was opened and then slammed again behind the three, Agito led them in a rush towards the kitchen, as they passed each room he looked in to see if either of the Segawa children were there.

As Agito bundled in through the kitchen door he barked his head off "Who the hell phoned us?"

Mizuki and Tetsuro looked at each other, then glanced back at Agito.

"Which of you damn fools phoned?"

"Hey, no need to be like that!" Sho blasted back at Agito.

"We didn't phone" said the Segawa children.

"Look it was probably a wrong number Agito, just leave it" said Sho trying to calm the situation.

"Well, whoever the hell it was they nearly got us killed!" ranted Agito

"What happened?"

"Nothing to worry about Mizuki, it's just that the phone went off and we would have been caught if it wasn't for........." Sho went silent.

"If it wasn't for what?" said Mizuki, almost pleading for Sho to continue.

"If it wasn't for Dave"

Everybody looked at Sho.

"What makes you think that man was Dave?" blurted Murakami.

"Well, when we were ambushing the convoy, and Agito nearly got blasted, a voice shouted for us to go, when I tried to question the voice it just shouted GO. And then today, when you were about the ask that man what was going on, he cut you short and just told us to go!"

"Good deduction there Sho"

Sho grinned smugly back at Murakami.

"Well, it certainly does look like he is a definite ally now!" remarked Mizuki.

After much debating it was decided that they would begin plans on their next ambush after they had had some lunch.

"You three should go and clean up before you eat" remarked Mizuki, looking at Sho, Agito and Murakami.

They left to go to the bathroom and Mizuki retired to the front room to read her book, leaving Tetsuro in charge of burning the lunch!

Mizuki sat down on the couch and curled her legs up as she got herself comfortable so she could carry on with her book, after five minutes Mizuki was completely engrossed until suddenly she heard something that snapped her out of it.

Her head turned towards the window that looked out onto the front garden, she thought she had heard someone walking on the raised wooden porchway part of the front of the house, figuring she had just imagined it the returned to her book. She couldn't get back into her novel because the noise was playing on her mind. What if it was someone she had heard? She decided the only way to put her mind to rest was to go and have a look out of the front door.

Slowly she reached her hand down to the handle, she stood aside as she slowly opened the door, that way she only had to open it ever so slightly and she would still be able to see out of the gap. She looked out and could see nothing, so she cautiously opened the door further and further. Eventually she had the door wide open, and no-one was there to confront her.

She glanced down and saw a piece of paper on the wooden boards that made up the porchway, it was prevented from blowing away by a rock that had been placed on top of it.

She looked around carefully before she stooped down to pick up the note, as she removed the note from under the rock she kicked the rock off the wooden verandah. Quickly she stepped back into the house and slammed the door.

Agito heard the door slam and rushed to the top of the stairs only to look down and see Mizuki stood there with a piece of paper in her hand, "What have you got there Mizuki?"

"It seems as though Dave has visited again" replied Mizuki.

End of Chapter 3
 

Chapter 4a: Questions Answered

It had now been over a fortnight since any form of contact with Dave had occured, the last note which Mizuki found on the doorstep read as follows:

 

Dear Friends,

You were stupid to go back to the site of your ambush, you could've got yourselves killed. You may not have been in danger while you were observing the Chronos activity but you certainly put yourself at risk by leaving such an easy trail for them to follow due to your 'erratic' driving.

Don't worry, I covered up your trail and so far Chronos have made no attempt to look for you. Obviously my appearance at the scene was just the distraction they needed while you ran.

Take care

From Dave

 

Agito and Murakami took this badly, they felt insulted. Murakami had spent almost all of his life researching Chronos since they had ruined his life by turning him into a Zoalord. Agito felt insulted as not only had he been battling Chronos for the past few months or so but he had aslo worked from them once, and he knew inside information and routines from that experience.

Sho on the other hand felt completely different, OK so it was like a kick to the nuts to have a complete stranger come into the scene and start criticizing their methods, but now they had someone else who was also fighting Chronos, someone who was on their side. It looked for once that destroying Chronos didn't seem like such an impossible task.

Mizuki and Tetsuro both felt a lot better knowing that they had someone watching out for them, and also someone who had a grudge against Chronos. It had been a long time since Mizuki had dreamt while she slept at night, but since the appearance of Dave she had felt much more secure, and now she would dream again with the thought of Chronos fading in her mind.

 

Agito and Murakami had already begun making plans for their next strike on Chronos' supply lines.

Meanwhile Dave was busy setting up his trap that he had been carefully planning over the past week. He was glad of his almost endless resources at times like this, times where he knew he might not have an advantage.

His plan was simple, get to know the area better than Chronos, attack when Chronos least expect, and most importantly he knew he had to strike fast and leave little or no trace.

He glanced at his watch, he had approximately 2 hours until sunset, and about 6 hours until the latest shipment of supplies would be coming through.

This attack, if it went to plan, would hopefully look like an accident to Chronos. This would put less pressure on the three men that Dave had met during the past few weeks. Since Sho and Agito's ambush Chronos had been moving their supply convoys at a much greater speed, it was this fact that Dave was planning to use to his advantage.

Sunset was now a distant memory for Dave, he looked at his watch although he already knew what time it was, it was about two minutes since he had last checked! Thirty more minutes and Dave would see all his hard work in action, and it would hopefully be a great success, in fact Dave wasn't hopeful, he was sure of it!

Seventeen minutes to go, Dave quickly checked everything one last time. As he walked from item to item he suddenly stopped dead in his tracks, NO, surely not! Yes, he was almost certain now! He had heard voices.

Dave quickly jumped behind the nearest dense shrub and shuffled the objects in his backpack around, he plucked the desired piece of equipment from the various tools inside and placed it on his head.

He flicked the switch on the side of the helmet-like item and in an instant he could see as if it was daylight.

"Wrong mode" murmured Dave to himself. He flicked the switch again and he saw what he most feared!

The thermal image that was so bright to Dave's eyes showed two heat sources, and by the shape and movement Dave knew it was people.

He turned the switch setting back to 'Night-vision' and started to circle the two figures. Once he was in position he struck. By catching the two people unaware Dave had managed to knock them both off balance and dragged them into the forest.

"What the hell are doing?" shouted Sho.

"Sssshhhhh" exclaimed Dave while sticking his mouth over Sho's mouth.

Dave turned to look down the track that wound through the forest, luckily there was no sign of Chronos.

"Look, I know who you two are, well sort of anyway, but for now just shut the hell up and stick very close to me, OK?" whispered Dave.

Sho and Agito looked at each other and then looked back at Dave and nodded their agreement.

It wasn't long until the Chronos convoy trundled into hearing range, and it was only then a matter of seconds before the three could see them coming.

Dave grabbed a transmitting device from his pocket and flipped up the button cover, it was show time!

Sho watched as Dave mouthed a countdown, just as Dave got to 2 Sho turned to look in the direction that Dave was. Sho was now counting along with Dave, although he did his counting in his head.

In a flash of light the lead jeep in the group swerved and began rolling, the following lorry could do little to evade the rolling jeep and drove straight into it, causing the two to explode.

The next lorry started to slow and then swerved to avoid what looked like a man, but the man had just appeared then disappeared. The swerving lorry hit a tree head on and bounced back into the path of the following jeep. The jeep at the end had already begun slowing and only just touched the tree damaged lorry.

"Plan B" said Dave cooly, just then he hit another button on the transmitter and the jeep and lorry both exploded into a ball of flames.

"Holy shit!!!" exclaimed Agito as he looked on at the scene of devastation.

Dave got up and slung his backpack up onto his right shoulder, he turned, picked up a few of his belongings and then grabbing both Sho and
Agito by the shoulder. Sho and Agito obediently stood up and followed Dave.

Dave pulled at a few branches to reveal a very well concealed jeep, "Hop in" he said as he jumped into the drivers seat.

"Are you Dave?" asked Sho, breaking the silence that had fallen over the three in the wake of what had just happened.

"I sure am, pleased to meet you......" Dave paused.

"Sho, and he's Agito" announced Sho, filling in the pause that Dave had left.

"Well, at least we all know what to call each other now!"

"Where are you taking us?" asked Agito.

"We're gonna nip back to my camp so I can pack up my stuff, and then I'll drop you two back at your place, and then head off"

"Head off where?" questioned Sho.

"Oh I dunno, here or there, one thing's for sure, if I stick in the same place Chronos will soon click on to who just blew the crap out of that convoy!"

Sho swivelled his head round so he could make eye contact with Agito, Agito knew what Sho had in his mind and shook his head very slowly so that Dave wouldn't notice in the rear-view mirror.

Sho glared even more furiously at Agito, whose expression didn't falter even in the slightest.

Sho sighed and then blurted out, "Well, I think since you just saved both of us back there, and went to all that trouble to get Chronos, that the least we could do is put a roof over your head!".

Agito whacked his knee into the back of Sho's seat, causing Sho to gasp and jerk forwards.

"No, it wouldn't be a good idea" mumbled Dave as he swerved between the trees.

"Well stay just for tonight, so we can discuss whats been happening!" Sho persisted.

"You know that's a good idea, there is a lot we've got to talk about" added Agito, suprising Sho with his sudden change of heart.

"Okay, you've twisted my arm, but just for tonight, then I'd best get going, I don't want to put you and your other friend at risk. Where is he anyway? You left him back at the house?" replied Dave.

"Oh, you must mean Murakami, yes he's back at the house with Mizuki and Tetsuro" answered Sho.

"There's more than three of you? Well, seems like you'll have a full house tonight!"

Dave continued towards his camp, his stuff was already packed, well everything except the sat-com unit which he had left shrouded in camouflage so it would still pickup and record any messages sent while he was busy with the attack.

 

Agito and Sho waited in the jeep while Dave got his stuff, and then sat in silence while he took them back to the house.

Dave turned the lights and ignition of as they neard the house and coasted the car to the side of the garage.

"Why did you do that?" asked Sho.

"Course of habit I suppose, it's all this covert stuff while trying to keep hidden from Chronos!" said Dave, answering with a friendly grin on his face.

Sho and Agito jumped out of the jeep and headed for the house and looked back to see that Dave wasn't following, "Whats up?" said Agito. "Nothing, I'll be right with you, just got to get some stuff out of the jeep".

 

Mizuki rushed to greet Sho and Agito as they came in through the front door, "You'd better make up the spare bed" giggled Sho.

"What do you mean?" Mizuki questioned.

Then a tall man with a bag in each hand stepped up behind Sho and Agito.

 

End of Chapter 4a (continues in Chapter 4b, figures eh? <g>)
 

Chapter 4b: Questions Answered (cont....)

Realization soon washed over Mizuki's face as she looked up at the tall man, he must be about 6' 1" tall, it must be Dave!

"Have you got somewhere I can put my stuff?" asked Dave, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Oh, of course" said Mizuki, "here, let me show you to your room, it's late and we can talk in the morning".

Agito agreed that it was best talk in the morning when they would all have a clear and fresh mind after a good night sleep. They all went to their rooms and soon dropped into a deep sleep, all except Dave.

Dave sat there in darkness, his face lit up by the green and blue glow from a laptop screen which displayed a map of the world with a satellite position grid layered on top. Dave tapped away as quietly as possible on the keyboard, sifting through the information that he was downloading from his Headquarters via a satellite up-link.

Murakami slowly pushed the door to Daves room open and looked in, he didn't expect to see anything and indeed he couldn't then all of a sudden he was blinded by the intense light from a powerful torch.

"What do you want?" whispered Dave with a hint of anger in his voice.

"I noticed the light in my room dim all of a sudden and figured someone must be putting a hell of a drain on the power supply" replied Murakami, careful to keep his voice down so he didn't wake the others.

"OK, come in and I'll explain"

As Murakami sat down beside Dave behind the laptop he began to listen to Dave explain how he had to plug in some equipment so that Chronos wouldn't be aware of his up-link to an orbitting satellite.

"So what are these ECM's and ECCM's that are sapping up power faster than Tetsuro can finish a pizza?" queried Murakami.

"Electronic Counter Measures and Electronic Counter Counter Measures, basic units just scramble radar and other tracking devices, but I've got some extremely complex shit here which not only hides any signals transmitted or received but they also hide any trace and smooth, for example a radar pattern, so that the person trying to track doesn't even know scramblers are being used" gloated Dave

"And you just got these ECM's at your local electronics store then?"

"No, they wouldn't even be able to afford to stock them!" grinned Dave.

"Then how the hell did you get them?" asked Murakami, who by now was extremely confused.

"I'll tell you in the morning, I'll tell all of you in the morning, now go to bed, I don't know about you but I actually want to get some sleep before sunrise!"

Murakami promptly left and laid in wonderment, tossaing and turning for what seemed like hours before he eventually drifted into a slumber.

 

As the sun that was leaking through the crack in the curtains pierced Sho's sleep he gently rose and stretched his weary body. He grabbed some clothes and pulled them on hastily, urged on by the prospect of learning more about Dave. Sho slowly crept down the landing, passing each door until he got to the room that Dave was staying in. He pressed his ear to the door and got accustomed to the cool feeling on the side of his face.

Sho squinted as he tried harder to listen for any signs of movement inside the room. After a couple of minutes Sho gave up and instead thought about breakfast, he crept carefully downstairs and went from room to room opening the curtains. As he opened the dining room curtain he suddenly stopped and looked in shock at what met him on the over side of the curtain.

Sho looked blankly at the space where Daves jeep had been parked. He quickly turned and ran upstairs bursting into the spare room where Dave had slept. He was met by an empty room, the bed neatly made as if it had never been sat on, let alone slept in.

Sho turned and was shocked to see Tetsuro stood behind him.

"Whats up?" said Tetsuro groggily, rubbing his eyes to try and wake himself up a bit.

"It's Dave!"

"What about Dave?" asked Agito who also had been woken by Sho when he ran up the stairs and burst into the spare room.

"He's gone!" Sho exclaimed.

Thirty minutes later, after a heated discussion about trust and appreciation, and the five were all sat around the dining room table in complete
silence as if someone had just died.

"Did I miss something?"

The five swung around to see Dave stood there with some paper bags in his hands.

"Where the hell did you go?" blasted Agito.

"Do you always greet people like that who just went and got you fresh pastries?" said a very startled Dave.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bite your head off, it's just you should've told someone you were going" replied Agito.

"Look, you were all fast asleep and I thought it would be nice for me to suprise you with breakfast, sort of a thank you gesture for the hospitality"

"OK, you were both kind of wrong, now are we gonna eat or just talk about it?" said Sho, interupting the verbal showdown and trying to restore some calm. With that Mizuki rushed into the kitchen to get some plates and cuttlery, then she went to the fridge to get some butter and jam.

"That sure beats ration packs" said Dave, taking another slurp of tea to wash down his breakfast.

"So your army then?" remarked Murakami.

"What makes you think that?" said Sho.

"Well, it was like Star Trek up in his room last night and now he goes on about ration packs!"

"Star Trek?" chirped Mizuki.

"OK, I'll explain, and by the way I'm not army, I'm part of a government agency" murmured Dave.

"It started about 4 years ago, I was sent here to Japan to look at something a British trooper had found while a regiment was over here on exercise.........."

"Why did they send you?" interupted Mizuki.

"Give me a chance to explain!" said Dave with a wry smile on his face. "Anyways, they sent me because they thought that the article this soldier had found was some new type of high-tech landmine. Thay had made the article secure and held it in a British Army barracks waiting for me to arrive. When I got there they had found more articles which were similar to the 'landmine' they had found, none of them were the same but they all had design traits that seemed the relate these objects to each other."

"Was one of them a Guyver Unit?" asked Sho, while Dave took a deep breath.

Dave glared at Sho for interupting and then continued, "I was in the lab one night checking these items over, they were certainly designed using technology that was leagues ahead of anything we had, or any other country for that matter. I noticed that when the items were all placed near each other then the metal orb that was on them, the one design factor that they all had in common, would glint and then seemed to glow. This made me begin to think that they were not only definately related but they all seemed to be a part of something. I started trying to fit the pieces together, like a jigsaw puzzle I suppose, but to no avail. I then decided to inspect the items one-by-one to see if that would shed any more light on the origin of the items. I started with the largest piece first, it had a large orb in the centre with three large pieces of casing which were spaced in a triangular position" Dave motioned the shape with his hands.

"There were gaps between the pieces of casing and I could see a rope like structure inside. As I looked more closely at the orb I became almost hypnotised by it, it was faultless, like the worlds most expensive diamond. I rubbed my hand across it like many of the other soldiers had done while they were showing me what had been found, except this time the orb glinted. I glanced at the other items to see if the orbs on them were glowing and they were, it wasn't just the item in my hands. I called one of the guards in and asked him to touch it to see if it would react the same, it didn't, it did nothing. I then asked him to place all the items together to see if there was a reaction, nothing. As he left I asked ihm to
send the other guard in to try it and again there was no change with the items"

"So the unit had chosen you?" asked Agito.

"Yes, it seemed as if it would only react to me. I began to look at the large item again, as I had got more response from this item than any of the others. The longer I held it the brighter the glow from the metallic orb got, and then I saw some movement. The rope like substance inside was moving, as if it was unwinding, then the metal casing dropped off. That was when I became a Guyver"

"So what were the other things with the G-Unit then?" questioned Tetsuro.

"They were like instruction manuals but for a Guyver" explained Dave.

"What do you mean?" asked Murakami, probing further.

"Well, they were just small units which carried information about my Unit, about the creation of life on Earth and about other Guyver units" replied Dave.

"You mean you know about our units?" said Sho.

"Well, no, not exactly. What I mean is that I know of them, it was part of the explaination of my Unit"

"Don't stop now, go on...." pleaded Mizuki.

"Well, it didn't really say much, it just explained that there was a rogue Creator, who stayed to watch over Earth. This Creator didn't believe in the same thing as the other Creators, it wanted to watch man evolve, not control us. Once the Creator saw what Chronos was doing it began to create another Guyver, like a hybrid of present Guyvers. It also gave the new Unit some weaponry, the Creator only thought it natural to do this as it had seen man evolve and begin to make some ingenious inventions" continued Dave.

"Why did it want man to defeat Chronos, I thought that was the goal of the Creators, to have creatures that were so much stonger and able to fight than man, and much easier to control too" added Murakami.

"It was, I mean it still is, but the Creator of my Unit had seen how man had begun to make it's own decisions, and was enchanted at how man could tell whether something was right or wrong. It was also amazed at other emotions and feelings that mankind was displaying, like the simple act of protecting someone who was weaker. It wanted to maintain this being that they had created and saw Chronos as the end of humankind, it couldn't just sit back and watch life be destroyed" said Dave as he poured himself another cup of tea.

"So your Unit is like the latest model then, so to speak" asked Sho.

"To be truthful it's not much different from yours, except from a different appearance, more weaponry, and a more complex mental interface. The Creator noted how much mental evolution mankind had undergone and adjusted the Unit accordingly"

"So whats this government agency that you work for then?" probed Agito.

"I'm not sure if I can, or should tell you really. Well not with these three present" remarked Dave, waving his finger at Tetsuro, Mizuki and Murakami.

"What? Why not, as if we'd tell!" exclaimed Tetsuro.

"I'm not wrried about you telling anybody, I'm worried about you thinking about it"

"What the hell does that mean?" continued Tetsuro, disgusted that Dave wouldn't trust him.

"I know what he means" said Murakami calmly, "he's worried that if you get captured by Chronos that they'll be able to read your mind. I mean him, Sho and Agito can't have their minds read due to their Units, I can't have my mind read, but you two would pose no problem for a Zoalord"

"What do you eman you can't have your mind read?" asked a very puzzled Dave.

"We all have our secrets" remarked Murakami, as he stretched his arms out and then placed the behind his head, and sat back with a grin on his face.

  

End of Chapter 4b (continues in Chapter 4c, figures eh? <g>
 

Chapter 4c: Questions Answered (cont....)

"You still haven't told us how you managed to destroy that convoy without the use of your Guyver unit though Dave" said Sho, interupted the silence that had dropped from Murikami's last comment.

"Well, I just used some equipment that I got the agency to ship over to me. They couldn't really say no as I made most of the damn stuff!" said Dave jokingly.

"Go on, explain it then....." begged Sgo.

"Ok, the first jeep which you saw roll, well I did that by digging a hole and then putting a pressure sensetive collapsable support. I made the second lorry swerve by using a Holo-projector......."

"So that's why that man just appeared from nowhere then disappeared" shouted Sho as he realised what had happened.

"........ Yes, and then I used a remote mine to blow the last jeep up, I just hope it was close enough to the lorry to look like it had collided, there was definately no suvivors though, no zoanoid trooper in it's human form could have survived that!" finished Dave.

"Very clever" remarked Murakami, "so your agency makes specialist weapons then?"

"What leads you to think that?" said Dave with a tone that made him sound slightly shocked.

"Well, you said that you had made the equipment you were using" added Murakami.

"Ok, I do work for an agency which makes weapons, but I am primarily a designer. I've got some great zoanoid killers, in case you three want some protection of your own" said Dave, looking at Murakami, Mizuki and Tetsuro.

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea" said Tetsuro excitedly.

"Maybe" said Murakami, "How come you use your weapons to such great effect in the field if you are just a designer?"

"Well, I also had to make the prototypes and understand all the physics and chemistry behind the weapons too. And as soon as I became a Guyver and heard what Chronos was doing I realized that no-one in my firm would understand or be able to combat them, even if they did believe a word I was saying about men turning into monsters, so I decided that I would go on a special ops. course to learn all I would need for combat" explained Dave.

"Did you learn a lot?" asked Mizuki quietly.

"Hell yes! I learnt hand to hand combat as well, primarily kick-boxing but also disciplines such as Karate, Kendo and Jujitsu. And with my previous knowledge about weaponary all they could teach me was how to create weapons from whatever was at my disposal. I can make a crude bomb using kerosene and garden fertilisers!" Dave gloated.

"So what was that you were doing last night in your room?" asked Murakami. Everybody looked at Dave for an answer.

"I was reporting back to my best friend at the agency. We've been friends for over 10 years and he's covering for me and making sure I get the
support I need"

"So whats your cover story?" Tetsuro enquired.

"Terminating a geurilla movement in the hills of Japan. It's quite easy to make another government agency believe your story if you say you have more infomation about a threat than they have. They are more than happy to let you deal with a threat then, especially as most things these days are run to a budget, they see it as a saving" jested Dave.

"So the Japanese government know you are here? Thats suicide, the government is run by Chronos, I bet the British government is too!" warned Agito.

"The Japanese government doesn't know I'm here, only the Japanese intelligence agency does and Chronos can't get to them. Most governments have no control over agencies like mine, even though they are government funded. Every so often we will take care of a problem for them, and in thanks for that they don't ask questions, they can't really, they don't know where the agencies are or who is in them, we always contact them, it's the way it's always been. The reason being that if the government falls then there will still be an agency to run the country" replied Dave.

"So are you gonna stay with us and help to destroy Chronos?" emplored Mizuki.

"I'm not sure about that" said Dave quietly.

Mizuki glanced at Agito and he nodded, as though he already knew what Mizuki was to ask him.

"We'd be really grateful if you would stay and help" pleaded Mizuki.

As Dave looked around him at the faces that were locked onto him he realized that it was a common plea, and they all wanted him to stay.

"How could I refuse an offer like that?" Dave said with a huge smile on his face.

Mizuki's eyes lit up with joy, as did Sho's. Murkami was his cool, collected self as per usual. Tetsuro was nearly asleep because he'd been woken so early and Agito for the first time seemed to be showing some emotion.

"I've got to get some more stuff from my agency though" Dave remarked, "at least now I can get more equipment cos I'll have somewhere to put it. I'll also get some equipment to make this place secure. I wouldn't want Chronos to get their evil hands on such a good host would I?"

Mizuki smiled back at Dave, realizing that he wanted to make sure she and Tetsuro were going to be safe.

"What do you have in mind?" Agito enquired.

"Probably some motion sensors around the proximity of the building, possibly some auto-cannons with motion sensors to dispose of any zoanoids. Possibly laser mines too" said Dave, reeling off a list of hardware that the others knew must be top-secret gear.

"What would they all do?" Mizuki said, she was very confused by all the talk that was going on.

"Well, we'd have to dig about six holes in a circular pattern around the house. We'd put the motion cannons in them, these are basically big guns that will pop up, track and then destroy a target. The laser mines are one of my most recent and complex inventions. They are fairly small units which are placed just below the surface, they trigger when something goes near them, they then pop up a couple of inches out of the ground and 4 laser beams dance around and slice anything that gets in the way. I'll have to set them so they don't cut the trees and most importantly the house!"

Tetsuro had perked up when he heard all this talk about guns and lasers. He couldn't wait to help set all this stuff up.

 

After about two weeks the house was secure, nothing could get near it in one piece, but to look at it you couldn't tell that anything had been done to the garden. All the changes that Dave had made were done so in such a way that there was no warning sign of what lay before an
intruder.

"What if a deer runs thourgh the garden?" Murakami said, hoping to take the shine of Dave's planning.

"All the systems are linked, along with the motion sensors are bio-scanners, these units will scan anything that the motion sensors detect and decide whether it is a threat, ie.. a zoanoid, or not" replied Dave smugly.  

Back inside further plans were being made to attack Chronos.

"Damn" shouted Agito, slamming his fist into the table, "if only I was still working for Chronos I could get us some useful information!"

"Well, I've got a suggestion on getting inside information if you want to hear it" said Dave.

"Go on, you've got our attention" Murakami added.

"Basically I need a diversion, then I go inside and see what prize awaits me"

Sho burst into laughter. The anger that Agito was feeling intensified at such a ricidulous idea. And Murkami almost broke out into a smile at the thought.

"Whats so funny?" Dave said, feeling slightly upset about the reaction his idea received.

"So Chronos wont mind you just waltzing in and stealing information while Agito and I dispose of a few zoanoids?" giggled Sho.

"They won't mind if they don't know I'm there!" Dave replied in a sarcastic fashion.

Shos face straightend up and he mocked a reply to Dave "Don't tell me you invented vanishing cream!"

"Vanishing cream, ok that's funny!" Murakami added and began to smile.

"I'll just walk in with my armour on" said Dave coldly.

"And then proceed in being attacked by hordes of zoanoids and having your presence in Japan be discovered? So far the fact that Chronos doesn't know you exist is to our advantage, you going in there would ruin what we have going for us!" said Agito angrily.

"If they can't see me they won't know I'm there, look follow me outside and I'll show you!" Dave said in a rather upset and angry fashion.

 

The four of them walked outside and Tetsuro and Mizuki looked on through the dining room window.

"Ok, back up you three, you know whats coming next" said Dave

Agito, Sho and Murkami all took a few steps back and looked away so they weren't blinded by the brilliant flash of light the soon followed
Dave's cry.

"GUUUYYYYYYVVVVVEEEEERRRRRRRR" Dave's shout pierced the silence like a pin popping a balloon.

The three looked back to see a Guyver before them, it was the first time they had seen Dave's unit. It was a shade of blue only slightly darker than the colour of Sho's unit and with an almost luminous green coloured alien organism. It had two blades on each fore-arm, one shorter but straight blade and one longer and curved blade. There were small spikes on each of the backplates of each hand, each spike in line with a knuckle, these spikes were angled forwards. There was also a blade on each of the ankles on the outside of each leg, they were quite long blades that pointed down towards the foot, although they were quite long they weren't long enough to touch the ground and were far enough from the feet not to make contact if the foot twisted around and upwards during movement.

"I know you two have numbers which you call each other when you have your bio-booster armour on, I was thinking you could call me GuyverX, as I'm not a normal Guyver like you" breathed GuyverX with a deep robotic voice which Sho and Agito were so familiar hearing.

"Sure" Sho and Agito said in unison.

"Ok, now watch" GuyverX said.

GuyverX steadily faded into thin air in a matter of a few seconds.

"What the hell?" Agito said in amazement.

"Where'd you go?" said Sho stepping forward to where Dave had just been.

"Over here" GuyverX said as he dissolved back into visability standing behind Murakami.

They all spun round to see him stood there with his arms folded.

"Think Chronos will notice me now?"

"Hell no, how'd you do that?" Sho asked.

"I just used my gravity orb, it's very simple"

"But........."

"You know how black holes are pools of gravity so dense that they don't even let light escape?" asked GuyverX, cutting off Sho's question.

"Yes"

"Well, my gravity orb can be used in a similar way but it doesn't 'suck' light in, it just bends it around so I appear not to be where I am" explained GuyverX.

"Now that is useful" exclaimed Agito.

"I knew you'd change your tune" said Dave, as he dismissed his Guyver unit and sent it back into hyperspace suspension.

"I think we have some plans to make" Murkami said as they walked back into the house.

 

End of Chapter 4!!!!!!!
 

 


 
 
Back to Owen Ward
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.