Disclaimer: Guyver was created by Yoshiki Takaya. I am only using the character for entertainment prepossess only. This story also contains gore and adult languages

(curses, swears, potty mouth) and children are advised not to read. Also, the creator "Solom" is used in Brian O Sullivan’s (warrior Guyver) fics. I’m just using him because I

couldn’t think of anything else to name a creator ^_^ Anywayz, here is the story

The Gregore continued to pound on the door. Even though it had alien origin, the Gregore type Zoanoid still had enough strength to take it down. It man in the Chronos uniform yawned, and just leaned against the wall

  • Chronos man: Jeez, can’t you go any faster?
  • Gregore: Hey, your **bang** welcome to transform **bang** and help me!
  • Chronos man: But you look like your having fun, hehheh. Hey, by the time youre done, the kids’ll have starved to death, eh?
  • Gregore: Shut u—
Gregore never had time to finish. A Gravity Cannon from inside the cave blasted off his head. The Chronos man looked at his comrade fall to the floor.
  • Chronos man: Shit, whom the fuck did that!

No response

  • Chronos man: I’m warning you!
Then, the door flung off its hinges. A weird looking creature stepped out of the room. It was hard to see him in the darkness; all you could really see was the crystal glowing on his forehead. The Chronos man backed off a little. He quickly transformed into a huge monster, bigger then the Gregore. He was a Zelebuth type Hyper Zoanoid.
  • Zelebuth: Shit, one of the kids must have activated a Guyver! I gotta act quickly, or I’m dead!
EAT THIS UGLY!

The Zelebuth fired a huge blast from its hand. The Guyver was hit directly in the chest, and he tumbled back, holding where he was shot. The Guyvers crystal started to glow, and a small bio-blast came out of a little thing in his forehead. It hit the Zelebuth straight in the eye.

  • Zelebuth: You stupid piece of shit! Argh, I’ll ge—huh?
The Zelebuth looked at the Guyver with awe. The Guyver had taken his hand away from his armor, and it was healing right before his eyes. The Zelebuth had heard about a Guyvers healing factor, but it wasnt supposed to heal that fast! Maybe this was some prototype, healing Guyver. The Zelebuth tried to fire again, but it was in vain. The Guyver had already opened his mega-smasher, and fired a huge white bio-energy beam. The Zelebuth was obliterated instantly. The cave started shaking, and rocks started falling everywhere. The Guyvers mega smasher must have caused the cave to start to cave in.

Orin ran out, and begged the Guyver to take him out, but the Guyver just ignored him, and ran with super human speed down the cavern. Orin tried to run after the weird Guyver, but the rocks caved in the path in front of him. Orin had no choice but to take refuge in the place he just came out of.

Guyver 3 and two other hyper Zoanoids were staring at the cave collapsing.

  • Guyver 3: What the hells happening? Did one of the Chronos Zoanoids destroy that damn cave to stop us from going in there?
  • Hyper Zoanoid: Don’t know sir. Looks like we lost some Guyver units...
Then, Guyver 3’s sensors went off, and Guyver 3 pushed back the Hyper Zoanoids. A yellow Guyver stepped out of the cave; it looked at the Guyver and the two Zoanoids in front of it. It then started stepped towards them.
  • Guyver 3: Don’t worry, some civilian probily activated a Guyver unit by mistake. I’ll talk to him telepathically! **Guyver, wake up**
The Guyver kept walking towards them, picking up speed and going to one of the Hyper-Zoanoids.
  • Guyver 3: **I said wake up, what’s wrong with you? Shit, why wont you respond! We speak a different language, but I should still be able to speak with you telepathically! Your Guyver unit still should be able to translate it**
The Guyver then charged at one of the Hyper Zoanoid. The Hyper Zoanoid jumped back, escaping from the Guyvers reach. The Guyver fired his bio-blast, and it knocked the Hyper Zoanoid out of the air, and it crashed into a tree. The Guyver then unleashed its Vibrating blades, and ran at the downed Hyper Zoanoid. Guyver 3 kicked the Guyver in the stomach, then punched it to a tree.
  • Guyver 3: Get the hell back, I can’t contact it!
The mysterious Guyver got up and ran at Guyver 3. Guyver 3 jumped up in the air, and got out his own pair of vibrating blades, and charged at the attacking Guyver. Their blades clashed, and caused a sonic vibration that made the two watching Hyper Zoanoids jump back. Then, the mysterious Guyver did a flip in mid air, kicking Guyver 3 in the jaw. Guyver 3 jumped back, and formed a Gravity Cannon. It was only on half power, since he was also using his Gravity Control to make him fly, but it was still enough to cut the mysterious Guyver’s arm off. The Guyver held the stump of his arm. Almost immediately, it was reforming.
  • Guyver 3: What the fuck is going on! How can it regenerate so fast!
Then, the mysterious Guyver uses his sonic clusters while Guyver 3 was in the air. It blew off Guyver 3’s leg, and he tumbled to the ground. Then, the mysterious Guyver drove down, placing his Vibrating blade through Guyver 3’s chest. Guyver 3 coughed up blood as the other Guyver lifted up. He brought his vibrating blades in the air, ready to cut off Guyver 3’s head in an instant.

 
 
Back to Noah Leaf
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.