Disclaimer: Guyver was created by Yoshiki Takaya. I am only using the character for entertainment prepossess only. This story also contains gore and adult languages (curses, swears, potty mouth) and children are advised not to read. Also, the creator "Solom" is used in Brian O Sullivan’s (warrior Guyver) fics. I’m just using him because I couldn’t think of anything else to name a creator ^_^ Anywayz, here is the story
  • Jerusalem, Israel
It has been weeks since Chronos took over most of the world. Israel was no exception. It was take over rather fast, and there are already three Chronos bases, processing innocent people to become a "Zoanoid", a biological monster of mass destruction.

A Ramotith and two Gregores were walking along the street, looking for any further resistance, or people who might not have been processed. Suddenly, a bio-blast struck past the Ramotith’s ear, and struck one of the Gregores through the chest. The monster fell down, and breathed its last breath. Then, it disintegrated into thin air. The Ramotith turned to face the enemy. The Ramotith new he was gonna die. The only other thing that could fire Bio-blasts were Guyvers, and even Zoalords could not best them. It was quite a surprise to Ramotith, when he saw that the killers were not Guyvers at all. They were two Zoanoids!

The Gregore that was still alive quickly charged at the Zoanoids, without even wondering who made them. It was the last thing the Gregore would ever do. One of the zoanoids, a big blue creature, the size of a Zelebuth, grabbed the Gregores head, and crushed it without much effort. The Ramotith then, that these were no ordinary zoanoids.

  • Ramotith: H-hyper zoanoids? B-but..... Why would Zoanoid, even hyper Zoanoid, rebel against Chronos! With one thought, a Zoalord could kill it instantly! It doesnt make se—
The Ramotith never got to finish, as another bio-blast went clear through his head. He fell to his knees, and sent a report, to the leader of the Israel branch, of what had accrued. Then, he too, disintegrated.

The report came to Dr. Newutki, with five other reports of Hyper Zoanoids invading random parts of Israel. Were they insane? Did they really think that they could destroy Chronos? Dr. Newutki got out of his chair, and told the two guarding Zoanoids to help the others! Then, Dr. Newutki transformed, into a lizard-like creature. He was a proto-zoalord. Unlike the supreme Zoalords they are weaker, and have less control over a Zoanoid. Still, he could take on any Zoanoid short of the so called "Neo Hyper Zoanoids" which he had none of. He opened his window, and flew out, heading for the direction of one of the hyper Zoanoid reports.
 
 

The three teenagers, about 16, kept climbing the mountain, running from whatever was happening in their hometown. They had escaped before the explosions started happening. Their parents had hid them away until the Chronos officers left, and then they backed their bags and ran for the hills. They are almost empty on food, and were tired to death now. They had seen the city peaceful, a few weeks after. It looked almost normal. Was it because Chronos had made the citizens happy? Were they scared to fight back? Maybe they were brainwashed. It didn’t matter much, anyway. They definitely were not going back with all the explosions. Maybe someone had finally had the courage to rebel?

  • Orin: I can’t take it anymore... huff... We need to stop...
  • Omry: Hold on, we’re almost at that cave. We can rest there a little while... Then we keep going!
  • Orin: Fuck keep going! Where the hell are we gonna go? Our food supplies are low, and even if we do make it to the other side?
  • Kyle: Huff.... Our original plan was to reach the other side, and then get a boat to America. We saw the town being normal, and stuff. We also heard rumors about America and Canada being the only countries still fighting Chronos. If we get there, we’re saved.
  • Orin: Idiots! If America is fighting Chronos, you think they will allow ships to swim to enemy territory?
What Orin said made sense. They all looked down, a look of hopelessness on their faces, and cursed. They then started up again. They would rest in that cave. They had thoughts like ‘Maybe. Maybe someones living up there, who had the same ideas as us!’ or ‘Maybe there is a secret stash of food up there’. All of them were very unlikely, but they couldn’t turn back now. Not with the town becoming a war zone.

A Giles type Zoanoid fell down to the ground, its arms and head ripped off. The two hyper Zoanoids kept coming towards the base. Their boss had told them to kill as much Zoanoids as possible on the way. Better to fight them when there in small groups, then all together. Then, they jumped out of the way of a bunch of gravity bullets. They looked at there opponent, and saw a Zoanoid that looked like a lizard.

  • Hyper Zoanoid 1: Careful, this guy isn’t like any Zoanoid I’ve seen. That blast was too powerful to come from normal Zoanoids. This guy has got to be a hyper Zoanoid.
  • Hyper Zoanoid 2: Yeah, maybe even a lost number! Shit, we gotta finish this guy quickly!
Dr. Newutki didn’t understand a word they were saying. They were speaking English, a language he never learned. He did understand that they were scared. The one with the bio-blasters fired his bio-lasers on his hand. Dr. Newutki mearly put a gravity shield up, and the bio-blasts barely fazed him. It was now Dr. Newutki’s turn. He raised his hand, and fired a huge gravity bullet, killing the bio-blaster hyper Zoanoid. The other Zoanoid stared in shock for a few seconds, then regained his composure and charged at Dr. Newutki. Then, the hyper Zoanoid couldn’t move a muscle! He was under sort of mind control. Then, he grabbed his own head, and crushed it. The Zoanoid dropped dead, and like all other Zoanoids, disintegrated. Dr. Newutki laughed. He turned around, and then felt his arm get blasted off by something.
 
 
  • Orin: So, we’re here, now can I have some food?
  • Omry: Go ahead, knock yourself ou—Hey, where’ you going, Kyle?
  • Kyle: Shit, this place is big, I’m gonna explore this place, meet you guys later!
  • Orin: Yeah, sure!
Orin bit into his sandwich. It tasted god-like. Normally, he would just consider it a plain peanut butter sandwich, but he needed to preserve food. He couldn’t eat meals regularly, like he use to. He wasn’t a fat kid, but he did like to eat. He was almost finished with his sandwich, when he heard the scream of Kyle.

Omry jumped up at the sound of the scream. He looked at Orin, and then took off down the cavern of the cave. Omry didn’t feel right leaving a pessimistic dumbass like Orin behind, but he knew that Kyle must be in serious danger. Omry ran down the hall, until he tripped over something. He looked down, to see the body of Kyle. It looked like something had snapped his neck. Omry scrambled up, more scared then he had ever been in his life. Omry peeked over the corner, to see a man dressed in a Chronos suit, and a Gregore type Zoanoid. They were marking a cave wall, which looked somewhat like a door. He listened in to there conversation.

  • Chronos man: Are you sure you translated the blasted thing right? Just because you learned some Creator language from Lord Valkus doesn’t mean you 100% translated the thing right!
  • Gregore: Screw you, you shit! I was sent here from Japan to do just this!
  • Chronos man: This sucks, you know why they only sent us two? They thought there was a relic here, and just incase we wonder into it, it’s our death. The acids that come out of that thing can burn your skin right off! If they were sure there was no relic down here, they would have sent hundreds of Zoanoids.
  • Gregore: Well, we now know that theres not a relic... Well, we found something more important then that! We found Soloms testing lab! There might be a warrior Guyver unit in there! Let’s report this to Dr. Newutki!
  • Chronos man: But...... why can’t we explore it first?
  • Gregore: We might accidentally set off the guyver unit, then ya jackass!
  • Chronos man: That’s exactly what I am talking about!
  • Gregore: W-what? If you activate a unit, then there do test experiments on you! You really want that!
  • Chronos man: Ha, I wasn’t thinking of "talking" to Lord Alkaphel when I get the unit!
  • Gregore: YOU STUPID SHIT! Even if you had the unit, you think you could match Lord Alkaphels power?
They were speaking Hebrew, but Omry still couldn’t understand what they were saying. What was this "guyver". Who the hell is Alkaphel? If Gregore is so worried about that guy rebelling, why doesn’t he just kill him? Then, something tapped on Omryy’s back. Omry jumped to face the person, and was relieved to see it was just Orin. Orin’s face was totally pale. He must have seen Kyle too. Omry then turned to the door. It looked like it was pried open. The door wasn’t rock at all. It was some weird metal. In the darkness of the cave, it was hard to make out, but there was a small opening. Not enough for a big Zoanoid to fit in, but just enough for a kid. Omry signaled Orin to follow as fast as possible, and they ran through the small opening. Unfortunately, the Zoanoids heard it too.
 
 

Dr. Newutki jumped back, and fired a few more gravity bullets at his opponent. The thing just raised a shield, and the gravity bullets just bounced back. It was impossible! Is this a neo-hyper Zoanoid? Maybe another proto-zoalord! Whatever it was, Dr. Newutki was loosing. He had only one arm, and half power, while the weird enemy had barely slowly down. Then, Dr. Newutki saw the thing unleash two vibrating blades. Dr. Newutki thought ‘Oh shit! This is a Guyver!’ Then, Dr. Newutki’s head was chopped off.

The Guyver turned around, to see all of his Hyper Zoanoids behind him. The Guyver gestured at a building a few feet away. That was the main branch in Israel. Then, the Guyver opened up both his chest plaits, while the Hyper Zoanoids blasted the place. It was turned into a blazing inferno in second, and then the Guyver fired his full Mega Smasher, and the blast literally blew up the place. Then, the Guyver fell down and his armor slip off. He wasn’t in his human form yet; it seemed there was another layer of armor under it.

Hyper Zoanoid- Agito, you wasted your Gigantic armors energy!

Guyver 3: I see that you moron! Well, Israel’s bases are totally obliterated. All thanks to Zeuss thunderbolts. Now, take me to that cave that was supposed to have the Guyver unit.

Omry and Orin looked at the door, which was being punch repetitively by the Gregore. It would brake soon. Orin was already hiding, but Omry had no place to hide. He knew he was gonna get caught if he didn’t do anything. Omry ran to a table, and went to duck under it when he noticed a strange shiny object. He picked it up, and something sprang out of the metal, and started wrapping around Omry. Orin watched in horror as his friend changed before his eyes.
 


 
 
Back to Noah Leaf
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.