Beyond the Grave: Death’s Enemy 

By Largo

 

          The Creators haven’t been seen for some time the Earth forces are beginning to wonder what has happened to them. By using Jason’s extra Matrix they were able to repair some of the salvageable Creator Relics, to use as scouts to look out for on coming Creator Fleets.

 

*****

          Deep with in the ACTF D.C. base a figure moves through the base in a temporal stream. But there was another being moving in an altered time through the base at the same time. These two beings noticed one another in their altered temporal streams as they move past each other. They both stopped and face each other, one of them a Zoalord like being similes at the Temporal Warrior Guyver and moves on about his business. This leaves the Temporal Warrior Guyver confused as she doesn’t remember anything about a Zoalord with temporal powers. The TWG shakes it off remembering that she had a job to do and couldn’t get distracted like this. “Keep it together girl,” she says to herself.

         

          She moves through the base with a more determined resolve, as she starts running through the base walls keeping a look out for the person she was looking for. After what counted for about an hour in the temporal stream she was passing through and had yet to find the person she was looking for. Frustrated she falls flat on her back and lets out with a sigh, “Dear where are you?”

         

          As she lay looking up at the ceiling of the room she’s in a face pops out above her own. “Ah!” She lets out a scream.

 

          There is a simile on his face, “Sorry about frightening you I didn’t mean to, let me introduce myself I am Solufein an Ancient Zoalord.”

 

          “An Ancient Zoalord!? What, so then why haven’t I heard about you before?” the Temporal Warrior Guyver shouted.

 

          “Normally wouldn’t one give there name first before they start asking somebody questions?” Solufein asks.

         

          The Temporal Warrior Guyver using her arms like springs she launches herself up narrowly missing Solufein head. She steadies herself after she lands and spins around to be face to face with Solufein. “Well I suppose you might have a point,” she dusts herself off as she responds to Solufein’s question, “People call me Chrono Guyver.”

 

          “Nice to meet you Chrono Guyver, and as to your question I’m not sure what you mean, if you explain what you mean I’ll do my best to answer your question,” Solufein replies.

 

          Chrono Guyver looks down at the ground for a moment then looks back up at Solufein, “You see I’m from the future it’s the actual future and not just some parallel universe. And I’ve never heard about you before so you can see why I was shocked to see you here.”

 

          He cups his hand on his chin thinking deeply about why he wouldn’t be known of if she was actually from the actual future. The it hits him, “Well it could be that while this time line is similar to your own it is in fact a parallel universe, the only apparent difference so far is my existence.”

 

          “That’s not possible it doesn’t explain his being here.”

 

          “Who being here?”

         

          “Him don’t tell me you haven’t noticed him?”

         

          “Who have I noticed.”

          She shakes her head, “You don’t notice how he stands out in the time stream.”

 

          “Do you mean that behemoth Nightmare?”

 

          “What did you say?” She shouts as she stomps back and fourth, “How dare you call him a behemoth he is the most kind and caring person I’ve ever met.” Chrono hisses as she points her finger right at Solufein.

 

          “Well you sure are awfully defensive of Nightmare why is that?”

 

          Chrono Guyver looks at the ground and taps her index fingers together, “Well you see it’s like this… I uhmm… Well…” She slams her foot on the ground, “I just am damn it!” She shouts at Solufein her arms at her side and her chest leaning forward slightly.”

 

          He puts his hands up and waves them back and fourth, “Ok, ok you win I wont questing you about it any more, but back to what we were talking about who is this person I should have noticed?” Solufein said as he gathers his thoughts.

 

          “The person who shouldn’t be here if this isn’t the actual past is Genesis Guyver.” Chrono Guyver said confidently.

 

          “Genesis Guyver? You mean that strange fellow that never deactivates his armor?”

 

          “Yep, that’s him alright.”

 

          “Well I will admit that there is a strange energy that flows around him, but how are you certain that there is only one of him?”

 

          She looks up, “Not sure, it’s just this feeling I get from him it’s like how do I describe it?” Chrono Guyver looks back at Solufein, “Damn it I just do, how else would he know about me.”

 

          Solufein looks at Chrono Guyver with a very confused look, “Knows you?”

          “Yes, he made a comment to me while I was in a Temporal Stream, like we are now.”

 

          Solufein rubs his chin pondering his response, “Are you sure it was to you?”

 

          Chrono Guyver shrugs her shoulders, “I wish I knew, I really do, but I suppose it could have been some one else.”

 

          “Well I’ll think about this matter more but there are things that I have to do. So I bid you adieu,” Solufein gives a wave as he phases through the floor.

 

          Chrono Guyver thoroughly confused decides to hold off on meeting up the person she sought out. Until she gets a grasp on every thing that Solufein had discussed with her. Space and time warps around her and the temporal field that she was traveling in is momentarily dropped as she teleports away.

 

*****

          One of the restored relics sent out to scout for the Creators return detect the formation of a wormhole just shortly out side of the solar system. The crew of the relic goes to investigate the wormhole. When a massive ship make its way out of the wormhole. The relic sends a warning message to Earth. Just as the message is transmitted an opening appears on the massive ship revealing a crystal. Energy begins to focus on the crystal after the energy reaches its peak an intense beam of energy is fired at the relic destroying it instantly.

         

          The crew inside the massive ship detected the transmission that the relic sent. The massive ship send a message on the same frequency as the one the relic sent. The message was this, “We are the Wraith, prepare for death.”

 

End of Chapter 6


 
 
 Back to Largo
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.