Beyond the Grave: End of Day by Days

By Largo

 

Chapter 5

 

On what was once the Creator home world an energy wave resonates through out the planet this energy waves coming for told by the prophet T’elos. After the energy wave had moved on the world suddenly sparks to life after eons of slumber. Along with the planet a race of beings also slept in anticipation of the energy wave. This race begins to move to the great ships that litter the world’s landscape in preparation to go to paradise. Their paradise calls to them, the Earth calls to them.

 

*****

 

          At the Area 51 training center Genesis Guyver begins training Jason and Kakashi to be able to use their higher dimensional powers or HDP. “Damn it Kakashi weren’t you paying attention when I was explaining on how your powers work,” Genesis Guyver yells at Kakashi.

          “Then why don’t you show me how yourself instead of just telling me,” Kakashi yelled back.

          Jason floats in the air above Kakashi with out his unit active, ”Hey Kakashi stop your whining I’ll show you how it’s done,” Jason added.

          By this point Kakashi was really getting pissed off, “Come on it’s not hard,” Jason remarked.

          That was it Kakashi had, had enough of this fool mocking him like this. “That is enough! I will not be mocked by the likes of you! I was once the most powerful warrior created by the Creators of two dimensions and you dare mock me!” Kakashi shouts at the top of his lungs.

          Jason stops abruptly in mid air, “Whoa, whoa calm down I didn’t mean to get your panties in a wad. It’s just that I’m finally getting a hang on these powers I have in human form and well it’s kind of a rush so sorry Ok,” Jason said.

          Genesis buts in, “All right lets brake this love fest up, back to training now Kakashi our power works differently then Jason’s does. His power responds directly to his will but our power is different we don’t command our power. We have to open our selves to the power of the Void once the power flows in to us we then can channel that power through our bodies. Then and only then can we direct the power for practical uses.”

          Kakashi’s eyes glaze over and get real big, “Okay uhmm… soo that means what?”

          Genesis Guyver shakes his head and looks down at the ground, “Look you’ve seen Star Wars right?” Kakashi nods his head, “Good, you remember the power the jedi use right?” Again Kakashi nods his head, “Even better our power works just like the force does. Only difference is you can use our power in a much more destructive manner. And that’s pretty much how our power works.”

          Kakashi give Genesis a skeptical look, “The force? That is funny real,” Kakashi sarcastically remarks.

          Genesis’ patience wearing thin he snaps at Kakashi, “Will you shut up and just give it a fucking try before you start fucking knock’n it!”

          “Fine!”

          Kakashi closes his eyes clearing his mind, as his mind clears the power of the Void begins to flow through him. He opens his eyes and looks down at his hands, there is an emerald green aura surrounding not only his hands but his entire body.

          “Good, good you’re finally starting to get it now channel that energy in to making yourself stronger, faster, and just maybe smarter. But that may be too much to ask,” He commented dryly. “Now Jason come down here,” Genesis waves Jason down. “Now that both of you have finally got the basics down lets start fine tuning it for more destructive uses.”

          Jason and Kakashi start grinning at one another, “This should be fun.” The two take fighting stances as they take there stances Kakashi’s aura grows and darkens in color, while Jason’s fists begin glowing with plasma spheres in each palm.

          They both charge each other; Jason makes first contact as he slams his fist in to Kakashi’s face. Kakashi is thrown back by the force of the blow. Right before he hits the ground he flips back pushes off of the ground with his hands skillfully landing on his feet. They rush each other again and yet again Kakashi is pushed back. “Damn it why can’t I hit you!” Kakashi roars.

          Jason taps his index finger against his head, “The Matrix gives me the ability to do quantum calculations which in turn allows me to read your every move.”

          Kakashi’s jaw drops then he looks over at Genesis, “Hey a little help here.

          Genesis Guyver looks at Kakashi and sighs, “You have truly been human far too long. The old you would have never had trouble against some one with his level of skill in hand to hand combat.”

Jason flips Genesis Guyver off, “Level of skill my ass.”

          “Maybe it’s time that you stop playing human and go back to being the god of death that you once were,” Genesis Guyver says bitterly.

          Kakashi’s eyes narrow and he just disappears he then suddenly reappears right in front of Genesis Guyver. He pulls his fist back and slams his fist in to Genesis’ face. Genesis Guyver flies back and skids across the ground. “If you ever say anything like that again I’ll kill you!” The rage in his voice was so great that it could still the blood of even the greatest warriors, “Do you understand me!”

          Genesis Guyver picks himself off the ground, “Yah, yah, yah I hear you.” He starts dusting himself off, “Just get back to sparring.”

          Jason charges at Kakashi with his back to him. Then right as Jason was about to roundhouse kick Kakashi, Kakashi senses something and ducks avoiding Jason’s kick. Then as Jason’s kick passes over head he lowers himself to the ground and shoots his right leg straight up and the heel of his foot connects with Jason’s chin. Jason is launched upwards by the kick, Kakashi then crouches his legs coiled like springs. He launches himself in the air after Jason who was now starting to fall. As Kakashi passes Jason he grabs Jason by his shirt and does a flip throws Jason. Jason is thrown against the ground and leaves an impact crater. Kakashi lands and then walks over to where Jason landed, “Yo, Jason you okay?” Jason moans a little as he sits up, “Sorry I let my emotions get the better of me sorry.”

          “Don’t sweat it,” Jason groans as he stands up. He looks at himself checking to see if every thing was were it should be, “Well no blood, no foul,” he said laughing.

          Genesis Guyver was clapping his hands, “It’s about time sorry it had to be you and not me.” He looked at the two of them, “Why don’t we call it a day and get us some grub.”

          Jason looks at Kakashi, “Finally we can take a brake,” Jason says with relief. Jason activates his armor and the Dreadnought cocoon opens up behind him as the Dreadnought armor raps around him. Kakashi activates his armor and creates a small crater in the ground. Dreadnought puts his hand on Nightmare’s shoulder and the two teleport away.

 

*****

 

          Right after Kakashi and Jason leave the Area 51 training facility Genesis Guyver senses a familiar presence, “So is it that time already?”

          A voiceless body answers him, “Yes it’s time to save the man I love.” 


 
 
 Back to Largo
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.