Beyond the Grave: Lady Death

By Largo

 

About 15 years later -

 

Chrono Guyver watches as Nightmare is torn limb from limb by W’kar, Nightmare’s control crystal tries to teleport to the safety of the void, but is unable. W’kar picks up the head of Nightmare and rips out his control crystal he looks at it for a sec before he crushes it in the palm of his hand. Chrono Guyver cries out to W’kar not to do it but is ignored by the powerful juggernaut.

 

Chrono Guyver: How could you he was your friend.

 

W’kar: Sorry, I wish that were the case he was a great warrior but he decided to go against me.

 

Chrono Guyver: He only did it because he doesn’t want to get us involved in a war we can’t possibly win. Why can’t you get that?

 

W’kar: Silly girl why don’t you see that it is the only way for humanity to survive. The Creators will return and when they do they won’t bother to fight us with their armies they will just destroy this planet and everyone on it.

 

Chrono Guyver: Yah, and how do you know that? What makes you think that going on a crusade and leaving the Earth defenseless will do any thing different?

 

W’kar: Because it is different when we go to fight the Creators on their turf their not going to be able to attack Earth because they’ll be occupied trying to save their lizard asses.

 

            Chrono Guyver walks up to W’kar and slaps him in the face. As W’kar recoils back to his original position he gives Chrono Guyver a right hook to the center of her face. Chrono Guyver is sent flying till she slams in to a building.

 

W’kar: Little girl under stand this if you ever try anything like that again I’ll kill you got it.

 

            W’kar’s blast shield activates and teleports away as Chrono Guyver pulls herself out of the hole she made in the building.

 

Chrono Guyver: You won’t get away with this I promise.

 

            Chrono Guyver’s control medal shines and she teleports to her house.

 

Earth Force’s Headquarters

 

            A solider knocks on a door.

 

Unknown Voice: Come in.

 

            The solider walks in to the room and stands at attention.

 

Solider: General O’Conner, Sir!

 

O’Conner: At ease solider, what is it?

 

            The solider changes his stance to parade rest.

 

Solider: Sir, I have some bad news.

 

O’Conner: What now?

 

Solider: Sir, Kakashi Hataki is dead.

 

            General O’Conner eyes go wide and his face goes pale.

 

O’Conner: That’s impossible, are you sure about this?

 

Solider: Yes sir I am, the intelligence department confirmed this with Chronos’ Intel department. I’m sorry sir I heard that you two were good friends.

 

O’Conner: I really wouldn’t say friends but we were comrades. He saved my ass more then I care to remember, so if that what makes a friend then yes we were.

 

Solider: Well sir that’s all I came to report if you don’t need me for any thing then I’ll be going.

 

O’Conner: Yes that’ll be all.

           

Aboard the Ark II

 

            Alkanphel has just been in formed about Kakashi’s death. Alkanphel is talking with Kron about the recent events.

 

Alkanphel: I don’t understand why W’kar did it. It just doesn’t make any sense. What’s the point of killing one of your most powerful allies because they don’t agree with your decisions?

 

            Kron shakes his head in confusion.

 

Kron: Your guess is a good as mine my lord, but what well we do in response to his actions.

 

Alkanphel: I don’t know but to be honest I’m worried about Mizuho. Maybe I should go and see how she’s handling this.

 

Kron: My lord, I don’t think that would be the best course of action.

 

Alkanphel: You don’t?

 

Kron: No I don’t, in her place I would just like to be left alone at least for now. You should just give her some time.

 

            Alkanphel looks at Kron then at the Earth.

 

Alkanphel: Alright I’ll do that I just don’t like seeing my little Mizuho hurt that’s all.

 

            Kron pats Alkanphel on the back.

 

Kron: I know, my lord I know.

 

Hataki Residence

 

            Chrono Guyver teleports into the middle of the living room and deactivates her armor. She walks over to the couch and sits down all curled up holding her legs. Tears run down her face as she remembers all of the good times she had with Kakashi. ]

 

Mizuho: Damn it! Why the hell did you have to die? Why?

 

            She screams desperately to herself. She’s crying so hard that she’s shaking.

 

Mizuho: Why? Damn it why?

 

            She throws one of the couches throw pillows at the wall.

 

Mizuho: Why did you have to leave me alone? I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!

 

            Mizuho sniffles a bit.

 

Mizuho: No, that’s not true I love you I love you so much. So why did you leave me?

 

            There is a flash of green light in the room and Genesis Guyver stands across the room from Mizuho.

 

Genesis Guyver: Well isn’t this just pathetic.

 

Mizuho: Shut up and go away!

 

Genesis Guyver: Sorry can’t do that.

 

Mizuho: I said go!

           
            Mizuho throws the last throw pillow on the couch at Genesis. The pillow hits Genesis in the head.

 

Genesis Guyver: Ohh… real scary you know what you should go see about getting hired at a haunted house.

 

Mizuho: Jerk!

 

Genesis Guyver: Now that’s just uncalled for I came here to help and you throw things at me and call me names, I’m hurt, I’m really hurt.

 

            Mizuho gives Genesis Guyver a funny look.

 

Mizuho: Help, help me how?

 

Genesis Guyver: Simple I’m going to tell you on how you can save that idiot.

 

Mizuho: He’s not an idiot.

 

            She says with a pouty face.

 

Mizuho: So what do I gotta do?

 

Genesis Guyver: Well it’s simple in theory but I have a feeling it’s going to be a lot harder to actually pull off.

 

Mizuho: Just get to the point!

 

            Genesis Guyver sighs

 

Genesis Guyver: You are just no fun you know that.

 

            Mizuho flips Genesis Guyver off.

 

Genesis Guyver: So here’s what you do. You go back in time stop W’kar the conflict between Kakashi and Greg from ever beginning. So what do yah think?

 

            Genesis Guyver gives Mizuho two thumbs up.

 

Mizuho: You’re nuts it’s beyond my power to go that far back and you know it.

 

Genesis Guyver: Yes, it is beyond your power but not mine with a little help from the portal.

 

Mizuho: Even with all the power in the universe it’s just beyond what I can do.

 

Genesis Guyver: No, it’s not if you use the Time War crisis as your destination it is quite conceivable.

 

Mizuho: But that only weakened the temporal barrier but that happened so long a go that its effect is almost non-existent.

 

Genesis Guyver: Maybe to someone with out your powers but to someone like you it is quite possible. So how bout it will you try? Will you try to save the life of your husband, the man you love? Will you?

 

Mizuho: What are the chances that this will actually work?

 

Genesis Guyver: Not, very good at your current state but with a little tweaking you’ll increase the odds in your favor quite a bit.

 

Mizuho: Tweaking?

 

            Mizuho gives Genesis a funny look.

 

Genesis Guyver: Only if you decide to do this will you get to know.

 

            A girl wearing pajamas walks into the living room where Mizuho and Genesis Guyver are talking.

 

Mizuho: Rin! What are you doing here I thought you where on the Ark II working with Dr. Valkus to design the next-generation zoaforms.

 

Rin: I’m here so we can make preparations for dad’s funeral.

 

            There are tears in Rin’s eyes.

 

Mizuho: I…

 

Rin: I think you should do it no matter the cost.

 

Mizuho: You’re right I’ll do it.

 

            Genesis Guyver looks at Rin then at Mizuho and shakes his head.

 

Genesis Guyver: Alright then lets get a move on it times is a waste’n.

 

            Mizuho gets up and activates her armor and Genesis Guyver teleports the two away.

 

            Rin waves good bye to an empty room.

 

Rin: Good luck.

 

The Portal

 

            Genesis Guyver and Chrono Guyver appear in the cavern just out side the portal.

 

Chrono Guyver: So what about that tweaking you mentioned?

 

Genesis Guyver: Relax all good things in time this way.

 

            Genesis Guyver led her to the center of the cavern.

 

Genesis Guyver: Right now you’re unit is like a warrior unit, but I’m going to change that.

 

Chrono Guyver: How?

 

Genesis Guyver: I’ll put this in terms as simple as I possible can. I make it so you unit draws its energy from the same source as me and Kakashi. By doing this you should get a power boost that’s large enough to allow you to punch through the temporal barrier.

 

            Chrono Guyver looks at Genesis Guyver for second to think this trough.

           

Chrono Guyver: So what do you need me to do?

 

Genesis Guyver: It’s easy just open your mind and free your consciousness of all thought.

 

Chrono Guyver: That’s it? Were altering my guyver unit not doing LSD, yah know.

 

            Genesis Guyver makes a heavy sigh.

 

Genesis Guyver: Yes, I know but we’re not altering your guyver unit the power Kakashi and I use isn’t channeled through our units it’s channeled through are human forms.

 

Chrono Guyver: Fine what ever you say, alright empty thoughts, empty thoughts.

 

            Genesis sighs even louder this time.

 

Genesis Guyver: Fine, what ever that will have to do.

 

            Genesis Guyver places his hands over Chrono Guyvers temples and a green energy starts eradiating from them. The energy slowly makes it way onto Chrono Guyvers head then begins covering her entire body. As the energy slowly covers her, mind and body begin changing in small subtle ways. And then in an instant it hits her as the consciousness of The Will beings to invade her mind.

 

Genesis Guyver: Don’t fight it, if you fight it you’ll end up a vegetable and then what good would that do Kakashi?

 

            Then using Kakashi as a focus Chrono Guyver accepts The Will’s consciousness, as she accepts The Will’s consciousness a new power flows through her.

 

Chrono Guyver: Wow!

 

Genesis Guyver: Yah, I know. Now then here’s what you do stand between the two disks and tell it you want to go the point in time shortly after the Warrior Guyver left to go fight the Guyver Zoalord then when you start going back you’ll feel resistance. When you feel that release that new power of yours that should get you through the barrier, and hopefully sent back to the past not some other parallel dimension.

 

            Chrono Guyver tilts her head at Genesis Guyver.

 

Chrono Guyver: Ok… I think I got all of that? I hope.

 

Genesis Guyver: Don’t worry you’ll do fine.

 

Chrono Guyver: Yah, thanks for the vote of confidence. Well here I go.

 

            Chrono Guyver steps on to the Portal and commands it to send her in to the past, and with a bright flash of light she was gone.

 

Genesis Guyver: Well, shit now I don’t have any thing to do.

 

            Genesis Guyver shrugs his shoulders and teleports out of the cavern.

 

About sixteen years earlier

 

            There was a flash of light and Chrono Guyver was now standing on top of the head of President Washington at Mt. Rushmore. Chrono Guyver looks around to see if she’s in the right time period let alone the right dimension.

 

Chrono Guyver: Well it looks like the right dimension.

 

            With that Chrono Guyver teleports to Japan, to see to it that Kakashi never has to suffer that same fate.

 

End of Part 2

 


 
 
 Back to Largo
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.