Disclaimer: This is a fan-fiction based on characters created by Yoshiki Takaya and the original authors of warriorguyver.com. Contains violent situations with adult language and adult situations. This is not meant to be explicit but to convey the story and the depth of my characters love. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead is unintentional and purely coincidental.

 

Beyond The Grave: Part 4
 By Largo
 
 Awakening of a Lost Soul
 
 Lunar Orbit
 
 The battle for the survival of the human race rages on. The greatest warriors the human race has ever seen begin to fall one by one. Then for reasons unknown to the warriors of Earth the Creators begin pulling their forces back. Those surviving warriors of the human race take this time to regroup and plan their next move.
 
 The Ark
 
 Jason punches a hole through the wall of the Earth forces temporary war room.
 
 Jason: Damn it we’ve thrown every thing we’ve got and they keep on coming.
 
 Agito: Well it’s not surprising that were getting are butts kicked, they have a numerical advantage over us.
 
 Max: So does any one have any idea how were going to get our self out of this mess, because of all of the ACTF guyvers only the warrior guyvers, Zeugma, Dark Nova, Prometheus, and Gilgamesh are that’s left. Now let’s not forget that Agito has lost the Zeus armor during the 7 days of hell. So how in the hell are we ganna get out of this?
 
 Alkanphel: Well our side isn’t doing so well either. With almost all of my Bio-Titans destroyed, and with Warrior Guyver Thancrus as the only remaining Guyver in Chronos next to my self. Despite our loses, I might have a way of increasing are sides power that just might be what we need. Unfortunately you’re not going to like it Jason.
 
 Jason crosses his arms and gives Alkanphel a dirty look.
 
 Jason: What is it?
 
 Alkanphel: Use the matrix to restore me to my original power.
 
 Stephen: Jason don’t do it I don’t care how badly we’re getting are butts kicked if you do that then the end of humanity really will happen.
 
 Kakashi: Not that anyone here really cares about what I think. Jason do it what’s the worst that could happen it takes the Creators just a few more minutes to send us to oblivion.
 
 Kakashi shrugs at Jason.
 
 
 Voice: This is pitiful, look at you two, the only beings that could quite possible save the human race and you’re both just sitting around with your thumb up each others ass.
 
 Everyone looks around the room to find out where the voice is coming from.
 
 Alkanphel: Who me?
 
 Voice: You… such arrogance, I am referring to the only two ascended guyvers.
 
 Agito: Ascended guyver?
 
 Voice: Yes, a guyver whose power transcends dimensions and I’m not referring to hyperspace.
 
 Jason and Kakashi point at one another.
 
 Voice: Ah some people with a little gray matter between their ears.
 
 The two of them both give each other a vacant look.
 
 Alkanphel: Enough of this show your self.
 
 A body less laughter fills the room.
 
 Voice: Alright if it’ll shut you up.
 
 Their was a flash of green light as the body less voice gained a body.
 
 Voice: Let me properly introduce myself I am Genesis Guyver it’s so wonderful to finally meet you all.
 
 Genesis Guyver elegantly bows as he introduces himself.
 
 Alkanphel: Now that we have that out of the way, what do you truly mean by Ascended guyver?
 
 Genesis Guyver: What I mean by that is exactly what I said. It is a guyver who gets their power from a higher dimension.
 
 Alkanphel looks over at Jason and Kakashi.
 
 Alkanphel: And how does that help our situation here?
 
 Genesis Guyver: Simple with Jason’s ability to manipulate quantum energy and Kakashi’s ability to manipulate the energy of the w…
 
 Kakashi cuts Genesis off.
 
 Kakashi: Well any way what does that have to do with helping us out of this situation? So The two of us can manipulate the energy of higher dimensions so what it just allows us to channel its energy so we don’t run out of juice during a fight.
 
 Genesis Guyver shakes his head.
 
 Genesis Guyver: You aren’t getting it are you with your ability to manipulate the energies of these higher dimensions you could unleash powerful attacks that would absolutely devastate the Creator fleet.
 
 Jason scratches the back of his head.
 
 Jason: You mean like my matrix bomb.
 
 Genesis throws his arms in to the air.
 
 Genesis Guyver: Exactly like your matrix bomb attack.
 
 Kakashi: Soo… what your saying is that I’m capable of a similar attack.
 
 Genesis Guyver shakes his head.
 
 Genesis Guyver: Yes, and no while it would be an attack of tremendous power it would be very different from Jason’s.
 
 Kakashi: Different, different how?
 
 Genesis Guyver: It’s like this while Jason’s attack would be an attack that does wide area damage your attack would be more of a direct concentrated attack. This is mostly due to the nature of the energy of the higher dimension you draw off of.
 
 Agito: What do you mean by the nature of that energy?
 
 Genesis Guyver: The energy that Jason draws from is very versatile and can manipulate all matter regardless of composition. While Kakashi’s can only alter more specific types of matter, because of that in order for Kakashi’s attack to effect all types of matter he first has to convert that energy to a type that can effect all matter. And because of that the attack becomes concentrated in order to increase its effectiveness.
 
 Kakashi: I see what you’re getting at.
 
 Genesis Guyver: Finally now then on to more impor…what the hell?
 
 Just then a massive surge of power can be felt by all aboard the Ark.
 
 Creator Fleet - Creator Science Relic
 
 Krullnar: Humm… This guyver is most interesting.
 
 Draven: Yes, it is we’re having difficulty keeping it from regenerating the host.
 
 The two Creators stare at the W’kar unit as it floats in a regeneration tank. As the light from a containment field shines over the unit.
 
 Krullnar: Preliminary scans indicate a massive power source emanating from the control unit.
 
 Draven: Should we force open the layers of the unit to get a more detailed scans of the control unit.
 
 Krullnar: We should but I fear that this unit like my father’s warrior unit forcibly opening the control unit might cause it to self-destruct.
 
 Draven looks at Krullnar and nods his head.
 
 Draven: Fine than we have no choice but to let the unit regenerate the host and have him open the control unit for us so we can get a more detailed scan. Though we may need to use force in order to get the host to cooperate with us, but I hope we can get this done with out having to risk damaging the unit.
 
 Krullnar: Agreed but if the sortie earlier was any indication we may want to increase our security measures when we begin allowing the host to regenerate.
 
 Draven: Alright then let us begin deactivate the containment field.
 
 The containment field deactivates and the W’kar’s control medal shines as the regeneration process begins.
 
 Several cycles later…
 
 Krullnar: Draven this is taking far too long, the host should have been regenerated by now. Could it be possible that the unit’s weak point is its slow regeneration speed?
 
 Draven: Could be? But I have an idea, what if the slow regeneration speed is due to a lack of power?
 
 Krullnar: That is quite possible.
 
 Draven: Well then if that is the case, what if we linked this ships power core to the unit in order to speed up its regeneration.
 
 Krullnar: True that might work but there is a good chance that this could damage the unit beyond repair.
 
 Draven: The council will not wait forever. Pulling back our forces to study this unit is already violating the councils order. Time is not on our side.
 
 Krullnar: Fine but I don’t want to be any where near here when we begin this experiment.
 
 Draven: Yes, that would be most wise.
 
 Once Draven and Krullnar are out of the system on the Des’Cos, they begin the experiment, through one of there Commander Kavzar’s.
 
 Krullnar: All links attached.
 
 Draven: Good.
 
 Krullnar: Activating link one, link one active. Now activating link two…
 
 Krullnar: All links now active.
 
 Draven: Begin power transfer.
 
 Power then begins to flow from the power core of the science relic to the W’kar unit. As the power courses through the control medal of the W’kar it begins to regenerate the host. But as the host begins regenerating a power awakens with in the W’kar a power that has been dormant since the unit was damaged during its first activation so long ago. And through this power the host’s form changes as it continues to regenerate.
 
 Draven: Deactivate the links to the unit.
 
 Krullnar: Deactivating links.
 
 Krullnar tries to deactivate the links between the W’kar and the science relic, but to no success.
 
 Krullnar: The links won’t deactivate!
 
 Draven: That’s impossible! What’s going on here?
 
 Krullnar: I don’t know?
 
 Draven and Krullnar look at each other and the terror on there faces could be seen even through the control units.
 
 The W’kar rapidly drains the science relic of dry of all its power, but the science relic’s power was more then enough. There standing in the center of the science relic stood a revitalized and restored W’kar. The control metal flares as the mind of the host regains consciousness. As Greg’s mind awakens he feels a sense of clarity and tranquility that he hasn’t felt since he first activated the unit.
 
 Sensing the new power that W’kar possessed the two creators can think of only one thing.
 
 Draven & Krullnar: All units destroy the unknown unit. Now!
 
 Immediately after the command was given all of the relics and all of the warriors at the two creators disposal turned to face W’kar and began to charge there weapons. Once all of their weapons finished charging they let loose with a hell fire storm of combined mega smashers and gravity based attacks.
 
 With Greg’s new mental clarity comes a confidence no longer based on arrogance or any other self centered emotions. He just knew that he could win and there was nothing anyone could do to stop him.
 
 As the combined attack of the creator’s fleet came bearing down on the W’kar he raises his hand in front of himself. Then in a flash the combined attacks hit their target. An explosion as bright as super nova going critical flashes through out all of Sol when the attacks finally dissipate. Vapors left by the now disintegrated science relic finally disperse only to reveal a massive sphere of purple energy swirling with patches of black gravitational energies. Then suddenly the energy sphere begins shrinking and reviling W’kar. The energy continues to shrink till it’s small enough to fit in the palm of his hand. He then closes his hand, dissipating the energy.
 
 Krullnar and Draven look in horror at the monster that they had helped unleash. Krullnar gives all of the forces the order to stop W’kar no matter what the cost.
 
 Krullnar: I suggest we get far, far, far away.
 
 Draven: Agreed.
 
 The Des’Cos opens a wormhole and disappears into the ether.
 
 The creator army continues its attack on W’kar. This time around W’kar isn’t going to let him self be a moving target, and prepares to attack first. All of the crystals on his body begin glowing. The light emanating from W’kar’s body flash as the battlefield is blanked by a blinding light. After the entire area is consumed by this light, a bright pulse of purple energy flashes over the battlefield, with this pulse all life hit by the pulse is wiped from existence. After the light fades all that is left is W’kar he looks around summoning his blast shield and teleports away.
 
 Mean while on Earth, Mizuho senses a flux in the space time continuum. The time to move has finally come; she looks at her class and smiles.
 
 Mizuho: Class… I’m sorry but I have to go.
 
 Student 1: Where are you going?
 
 Mizuho: Far away.
 
 Student 2: Will you be coming back?
 
 Mizuho shakes her head.
 
 Mizuho: No, I won’t be coming back, I’m sorry.
 
 Tears run down her face.
 
 Mizuho: I’ll miss all of you, I promise.
 
 Mizuho walks out of the classroom and heads for the roof. When she reaches the roof she mouths one word, “Guyver!” An explosion makes a small crater on the roof, as the guyver forms around Mizuho. She then floats into the air and looks down at the school. She said good by to herself and then teleports away.
 
 End of Chapter 4


 
 
 Back to Largo
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.