Disclaimer: This is a fan-fiction based on characters created by Yoshiki Takaya and the original authors of warriorguyver.com. Contains violent situations with adult language and adult situations. This is not meant to be explicit but to convey the story and the depth of my characters love. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead is unintentional and purely coincidental.



Beyond the Grave: Death's Right Hand

By Largo



Chapter 3


The Void


Genesis Guyver Floats in The Void without a care in the world. For here in The Void he is a god. After all his units power is drawn from The Void. This is where his control medal would go in the event of his death. his only problem is the fact that he is in constant conflict with The Will. Who would have thought that a dimension had a conciseness of its own? He would have ultimate power if not for The Will and its constant interference with his plans. As his thoughts begin to wonder a voice enters his mind.

The Will: What are you planning Genesis?

Genesis Guyver: You can read my mind why ask me?

The Will: I don’t do things against the will of others.

Genesis Guyver: What about Nightmare you did that against his will.

The Will: No, that was different he was dieing his body could not handle the higher energies that this dimension is made up of. It was the only way to save him, and in any case he was greatly pleased with the end result.

Genesis Guyver: That isn’t the point, the point is that you did it against his will you knew that he was on the verge of death and wasn’t quite with it at the time.

The Will: So tell me are you going to correct my error or do you have something else planned for Nightmare.

Genesis Guyver: I have something planned for him, something big, very big.

The Will: So what is it?

Genesis Guyver: Well if I told you it wouldn’t be a secret.

The Will: You know I don’t like secrets.

Genesis Guyver: Fine if you want to know so much then I’ll tell you what I have in store for are good friend. I plan to use him to get a hold of a Matrix.

The Will: Why do you need a Matrix you have the power to do any thing it ever could.

Genesis Guyver: That’s not the point I plan to merge myself with it. Don’t you see the beauty of it; imagine the power I would wield. I would have the power to manipulate the universe and all of its entirety. Imagine a world where everything bent to my rule. Will don’t worry I won’t maim my people. I would give them what they want; no one would have to worry about ever being hungry, homeless, crime, war, or any thing else like that. All would be happy in my universe.

The Will: That is claming a lot from an imperfect being such as your self.

Genesis Guyver: Am I detecting a hint of jealousy that I will be able to do what you have always dreamed of. Creating a perfect world.

The Will: An imperfect being can’t create a perfect world, don’t you realize that.

Genesis Guyver: I doubt that, after all you your self have been know to make a mistake every couple millennia.

The Will: Now am I detecting a hint of sarcasm there.

Genesis Guyver: Funny real fucking funny.

The Will: Still I won’t let you create this false utopia of yours.

Genesis Guyver: I thought you don’t go against the will of others.

The Will: To stop you I will break my own vow not to go against the will of others to stop you. If you succeed in your plan you would rip the universe apart, and if that happens then all other dimensions will eventually suffer the same fate.

Genesis Guyver: IF that were the case then wouldn’t you go and stop Anubis. After all he really does plan to destroy and/or bring chaos to all of existence.

The Will: I won’t have to do a thing against him someone else will handle him.

Genesis Guyver: So is that your way of passing the work on to someone else. You have the power to stop him now yet you do nothing your no better then him.

The Will: It is not my place to act in that dimension it is under the protection of the Kregen.

Genesis Guyver: You know as well as I do that the Kregen don’t do ****. I’ve had enough of this ****. I’m out of here and you won’t stop me and if you try and have Nightmare carry out your dirty work you’ll find that he is not so eager in coming to your aid.

The Will: We shall see about that.

Genesis Guyver: Yah, what ever.

With that a bubble of green energy surrounds Genesis Guyver and he teleports to the W'kar dimension.


W'kar Dimension


Genesis Guyver appears a little ways away from a battle that is taking place between Kronos and Anubis’ forces.

Genesis Guyver: Now that’s a sight to behold. Well I mustn’t dilly dally things to do.

Genesis Guyver flies towards the raging battle. Once he arrives to where the battle is taking place he is attacked by one of Anubis’ Lycanlords. Genesis feeling more insulted then annoyed raised his hand in the direction of the Lycanlord. He begins to channel energy in to a sphere in the palm of his hand. Right as the Lycanlord tries to jump Genesis. Genesis launches the sphere of energy at the Lycanlord, which completely annihilated the Lycanlord.

Genesis Guyver: Now where the hell is he.

Genesis’ hyper sensory orbs start going crazy as they try to locate their pray. While his hyper sensors were doing their job he decided to fly around the battle field on the hope he might just run into his target. After what seemed like hours of pointless drifting Genesis Guyver found his pray.

Genesis Guyver: Hello Dreadnought been awhile.

Pray: The person who you are referring to is dead.

Genesis Guyver: Then who might you be?

Pray: I am Zagam Clone created in my gods image.

Genesis Guyver: I see? Well it doesn’t matter what your name is all that matters is that Matrix of yours. You see I need it to go some where and your going to help me.

Zagam Clone: For a meat-bag you’ve sure got some set of brass balls.

Genesis Guyver: Meat-bag huh, you’ll help me even if that means I have to rip out your control medal to do it.

Zagam Clone: Meat-bag yet again you’re getting ahead of your self you can not defeat me, and thus your plan is flawed.

Genesis Guyver: So what your saying is that I have to defeat you first before you’ll help me?

Zagam Clone: Such comments can be looked at as a challenge.

Genesis Guyver: Alright I’m game.

Zagam Clone: Meat-bag prepare your self for your journey to the after life.

Genesis Guyver: That’s cute.

Zagam Clone: Meat-bag die!

The Zagam Clone charges at Genesis and fires a hail of quantum energy attacks at Genesis. Genesis not expecting the Zagam Clone to attack in such a fashion was caught off guard. The attacks hit Genesis sending him flying through the battle field. Lucky for Genesis that he was able to put up a shield to take the brunt of the attack, he finally comes to a halt with the combined effort of his gravitational orb and a very ungrateful Lycanlord. The Lycanlord rips Genesis off of him or her (another one of those questions you just don’t want to know). After Genesis was thrown off of the Lycanlord, the Zagam Clone comes down on Genesis with a power punch right to the gut. Unlike last time Genesis was ready for this attack right as punch was about to hit, Genesis catches the Zagam Clone’s fist with both hands. This time it was the Zagam Clone’s turn to be caught off guard as there are not many people who could catch his power punch and not take any damage. Especially not some overconfident cocky meat-bag. The Zagam Clone began to scan Genesis to see if he really was an unordinary meat-bag, Genesis sensing that the Zagam Clone was scanning him he backed off to let the Zagam Clone continue his scan. After all it really doesn’t matter one way or the other if he knows or doesn’t know that he doesn’t stand a chance in hell against Genesis.

Genesis Guyver: Will you hurry up I have more important things to do you know.

The Zagam Clone continued his scan of Genesis Guyver then he finally noticed what made Genesis Guyver so unique. What made him unique was that like a warrior guyver he drew his strength from a higher dimension, but unlike a warrior guyver Genesis’ gets his power from an even higher dimension. Genesis noticed a change in the way the Zagam Clone held himself.

Genesis Guyver: So you finally figured it out, you know what Anubis sure likes them stupid you know.

Zagam Clone: Meat-bag how dare you speak that way about Lord Anubis.

Genesis Guyver: Look don’t get me wrong here, I was just saying that he likes his lackeys to be all bronze and no brains, because Dreadnought would of started our fight with caution so that he could get an accurate display of his enemy’s strength, all the while scanning his enemies. The first thing you did was rush head first with out even seeing how strong I really am. Then you allowed your self to become open by stopping right in the middle of our fight to scan me. If I were fighting for real you’d be in hyper space right now.

While Genesis was talking he had been gathering energy for one of his most powerful attacks. In all honesty this was a cheep move but this wasn’t a fare fight to begin with so it matters not.

Genesis Guyver: And the final mistake you made was letting you guard down around me!

Genesis flew at the Zagam Clone like a bullet arms at his sides when he started to near the Zagam Clone he extended his arms to his sides his hands palming nothingness, small spheres of green energy then formed in his hands. When he was only a meter away from the Zagam Clone he came to a sudden halt so that he was parallel with the Zagam Clone. He then thrusts his arms forwards his hands cupped together, the green spheres of energy collided in to each other. A halo of green energy formed around the sphere of energy. At once the energy exploded outwards towards the Zagam Clone. The Zagam Clone had just enough time to activate his blast shield. As the blast hits the Zagam Clone the energy begins to bubble around him and starts to crush him under its incredible power. With in seconds the Zagam Clone’s defenses were broken through and the Zagam Clone was incinerated by the intense energies. The Zagam Clones control medal retreated to hyper space.

Genesis Guyver: God damn it, figures.

Genesis Guyver follows the Zagam Clone and teleports in to hyperspace. Genesis emerges in hyper space frightening the Zagam Clone as he finally realizes that if this continues he will be destroyed.

Zagam Clone: Master I need help.

Genesis Guyver, hears the Zagam Clone’s cry for help and wonders if he really stands a chance against both the Zagam Clone and Anubis. A massive blast field appears in hyper space and Anubis stands before him.

Anubis: What a disgrace you are.

Zagam Clone: Master, forgive me please but this meat-bag is more powerful then I ever imagined possible.

Anubis: I will forgive you this one time only because you have never failed me before, but if you ever fail me again I will kill you my self. So is this the guyver that defeated you.

Anubis points to Genesis Guyver with one of his clawed fingers.

Genesis Guyver: Yep, the names Genesis Guyver. I’m the one who kicked the crap out of your pathetic lap dog, and what are you going to do about it?

Anubis: Guyver you are a fool.

Genesis Guyver: We will see who the real fool is.

Anubis starts to laugh through the organisms on his back.

Anubis: I will enjoy this.

Genesis Guyver: I’m all for a fight but maybe just maybe we should go back to where we were.


Normal Space


The three return to normal space, and as soon as they return Genesis Guyver activates his vibrational swords and charges at Anubis. Anubis doesn’t even try to dodge the attacks he merely brings his wings down, protecting himself from the attacks. Anubis yet again starts to laugh; this thoroughly pisses Genesis to no end. Genesis increases the ferocity of his attacks. As Genesis is attacking Anubis, Anubis’ wings open up letting out a powerwave with the energy of almost 16x that of a standard guyver’s mega smashers. The powerwave hurtles Genesis several kilometers away and just as quickly as he is knocked back he charges at Anubis with the same attack that he did to the Zagam Clone. Anubis smiled under his armor and summoned his blast shield. Genesis’ attack and Anubis’ shield collide the two struggled for control, after a couple of seconds the combined energies reached critical and a massive explosion is created. Both were showing no signs of slowing down. Anubis who up till now had thought of Genesis Guyver as nothing more then a slight annoyance decided to start taking this fight seriously. His hyper senses detected one of the W'kar reproduction units coming their way most likely drawn by the explosion.

Anubis: I suggest a change of scenery.

Genesis Guyver: What’s wrong with where we are now?

Anubis: I would like a fight just the two of us no one else, and there are too many people around here who wish my destruction and would only get in the way of our fight.

Genesis Guyver: I too would like a fight just you and me, and there are far to many people in this area.

Warrior Ninja flew up right behind Anubis.

Warrior Ninja: You bastard I’ll kill you.

Warrior Ninja began to glow red as she became empowered by the warrior rage. Anubis floats right next to Genesis Guyver.

Anubis: Maybe next time puny W'kar.

A blast field surrounds Anubis and Genesis Guyver and the two disappear as the blast field fades away. The Zagam Clone moved face to face to Warrior Ninja.

Zagam Clone: Don’t worry meat-bag while you are not worthy to face death at my master’s hand you are more then worthy to be destroyed by me.

Warrior Ninja: Blow me!


Earth Solar System


A blast field opens above mars and the two beings appeared. Anubis looks unharmed but Genesis Guyver is covered in scorch marks.

Anubis: I hope this is close enough to earth for you.

Genesis Guyver: Perfect!

Anubis: Shall we finish what we started.

Genesis Guyver: You don’t have to tell me twice.

Genesis Guyver charges at Anubis firing a barrage of energy and gravity attacks. Anubis counters each of Genesis’ attacks. Just as Anubis finishes stopping all of Genesis’ attacks, Genesis attacks Anubis with his swords. Anubis extends all 8 of the plasma blades on his arms. Genesis charges his swords with the higher energy of The Void to prevent Anubis’ blades from chopping his swords and himself in to tiny pieces. The two start sword fighting with their blades clashing against one another’s with each clash of their blades shock waves tear through space. Genesis pulls back and fires a volley of energy attacks, Anubis takes each one down with his plasma swords. As he destroys the last of the attacks, with his last swing he creates a wave of plasma. Genesis catches the wave with both hands. He then spins around launching the wave back at Anubis. Anubis absorbs the energy of his own attack. The two continue this for almost an hour neither one really overpowering the other.

Genesis Guyver: Hey Anubis why don’t we call this one a draw I’m pooped.

Anubis: Genesis Guyver you have amused me like no other. For that I will let you live, if I killed you now then there wouldn’t be anyone out there that I could fight and truly enjoy myself.

Genesis Guyver: Wow coming from the great Anubis that’s like a compliment.

Anubis: How do I get the feeling that you want something from me.

Genesis Guyver: Because I do.

Anubis: And what do I have to offer the powerful Genesis Guyver.

Genesis Guyver: A way to the Dimension of the Warrior Guyver.

Anubis: How can I do that?

Genesis Guyver: I need the Matrix that you removed from Dreadnought.

Anubis: What do you think I am stupid?

Genesis Guyver: No, I just need to borrow it to get through the barrier that surrounds his dimension.

Anubis: So all you need is for me to open up a hole in the barrier and that’s it.

Genesis Guyver: Yep, that’s it.

Anubis: Fine I can do that for you, but in return one day I might need you to do me a favor.

Genesis Guyver: I get it some day down the road you’ll ask me to do something and you’ll expect me to do it right?

Anubis: That’s correct.

Genesis Guyver: Alright deal, lets shake a leg.

In the other void that separates the dimensions Anubis and Genesis Guyver stand next together.

Anubis: This is the perfect opportunity to test the true power of my red Matrix.

Genesis Guyver: We need the one you removed from Dreadnought not, that home made Matrix.

Anubis: Don’t worry it is just as powerful if not more.

Genesis Guyver: Fine that’s nice can we hurry things up I’m kind of on a time table here ok.

Anubis shakes his head, and raises his right arm that is holding the red Matrix. The red Matrix starts to glow and an intense beam of energy lances out of it ripping a hole in the Great Barrier.

Genesis Guyver: Thanks big time Anubis.

Anubis: You just remember are deal.

Genesis Guyver: Yah, yah I remember. See you around Anubis.

With that Genesis waves good by and goes through the hole in the Great Barrier.

Genesis Guyver: Finally everything is coming together and it’s all in my favor.


End of Chapter 3 Death’s Right Hand


 
 
 Back to Largo
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.