Disclaimer: This is a fan-fiction based on characters created by Yoshiki Takaya and the original authors of warriorguyver.com. Contains violent situations with adult language. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead is unintentional and purely coincidental.



Beyond the Grave: Lady Death
 

By Largo



Chapter 2


Earth, Vatican City Year 2031


Chrono Guyver watches as Nightmare is torn limb from limb by Dreadnought Nightmare’s control crystal tries to teleport to the safety of hyperspace, but is unable to thanks to Dreadnought. Dreadnought picks up the head of Nightmare and rips out his control crystal he looks at for a sec then he crushes it in the palm of his hand. Chrono Guyver cries out to Dreadnought not to do it but is ignored by the powerful juggernaut.

Chrono Guyver: How could you he was your friend.

Dreadnought: Sorry, I wish it were true, but he stopped being my friend the moment he decided to save Alkanphel.

Chrono Guyver: Damn it, can’t you see the larger picture for once. He knew that with out Alkanphel’s help the Earth is finished.

Dreadnought: Silly girl you’re the one who doesn’t see the larger picture. You’re so blinded by your love that you have yet to see the truth. Don’t worry your little head off I won’t hurt you.

Chrono Guyver: I will never forgive you!

Dreadnought: I never asked for your forgiveness. You can attack me if you so desire but I warn you, you’ll die if you do.

Chrono Guyver: While I want to kill you right now I know I don’t stand a chance in hell against you for the moment.

Dreadnought: Smart choice little girl. Well see you around I have more important things to do right know.

A rift in space opens a Dreadnought disappears through it. Chrono Guyver is left there just questioning why she is still alive.


Earth’s Orbit Ark II


A man wearing a Chronos jump suit enters a large chamber. At the very end of the chamber is a desk with one of the most powerful men sitting behind it.

Chronos Solder: Lord Alkanphel I have very troubling news.

Alkanphel: What is it?

Solder: We have just confirmed that Dreadnought has killed Nightmare.

Alkanphel: What!?

Solder: Dreadnought has killed Nightmare.

Alkanphel: Why? Why would Dreadnought do such a thing I thought that the two were friends.

Solder: Well I guess not anymore.

The solder chuckled at his lame joke.

Alkanphel: What’s so funny? We just lost a powerful ally not only that but, I lost a good friend. So tell me what’s so funny about that.

Solder: Forgive me sir I meant nothing by it please forgive me.

Alkanphel: You are lucky that I need every solder I have or I’d have killed you. You should feel blessed.

A look of panic appeared on the solders face and a bead of sweat ran down the side of his face.

Alkanphel: Leave my presence now before I change my mind that you are of some use to me.

The solder immediately took leave, leaving Alkanphel to ponder on this now grave situation.


Tokyo, Hataki Residence


Chrono Guyver after what seems like hours returns home. Once inside she deactivates her armor to revile the body of a very attractive 24 year old. With short cut black hair and deep blue eyes that go with her hair perfectly. Long legs that lead up to a tight ass and an even slimmer waist that sit just under her prefect boobs. After deactivating her armor she heads straight to her and Kakashi’s room. Once in the room she slowly makes her way around it looking at any thing that reminded her of her fallen love. She finally made it to his night stand which had a picture of the two of them and written at the bottom corner is “To My Love With All My Heart Mizuho” and right next to it is a lipstick print of her lips. She picked up the picture sat down on the bed at held the picture close to her.

Mizuho: Oh Kakashi I promise you I’ll avenge your death I promise you I will no matter what happens I’ll avenge your death.

She starts crying and she continues to cry for what seems like hours till she can’t cry any more. She finally goes to sleep.

The Ark II


The next day she goes to the very person that assured Kakashi’s death, Alkanphel. She makes her way down the very same room that Alkanphel learned the fate of his friend.

Alkanphel: Mizuho I’m surprised that you came to see me so soon.

Mizuho: The upgrade process you were talking about the one that will enhance my powers. Will it work?

Alkanphel: Science is not exact but my scientists tell me that there is an 86% chance that it will succeed.

Mizuho: 86% you say, that’s good enough for me.

Alkanphel: Tell me are you going to under go the process so that you can take on Dreadnought?

Mizuho: No, I have no desire to kill Jason.

Alkanphel: Then why under go the process?

Mizuho: So I can save Kakashi.

Alkanphel: You mean stop to Jason and Kakashi from fighting one another.

Mizuho: No I plan to go back farther to stop the conflict from ever beginning.

Alkanphel: So you’re going to go back to the beginning?

Mizuho: That’s right the beginning, but right now my power aren’t at that level to do something like that, that’s why I need the enhancement.

Alkanphel: Alright I’ll allow it, but you do realize that if you do this you’ll never have been born.

Mizuho: Doesn’t bother me in the least.

Alkanphel: Why doesn’t it?

Mizuho: If I gain the ability to travel that far back, I’ll have become a temporal being. Thus I’ll be able to exist even though I would never have been born.

Alkanphel: And it only took you one night to come up with this plan I’m impressed.

Mizuho: Don’t forget you’re the one who raised me I’m just taking after my father that’s all.

Alkanphel chuckles at being called Mizuho’s father, but in all honesty he did raise her like she was his daughter so it’s should’ve been no surprise to him. And so Mizuho underwent the enhancement process. The enhancement process changed her from a Disciple Zoalord in to an Elite Zoalord. On the observation deck of the Ark II Alkanphel looks down on the Earth questioning everything that he has done to it just for his revenge against the Creators. Mizuho suddenly teleports next to him and accidentally startling the Master Zoalord.

Alkanphel: What are you still hanging around here for shouldn’t you be leaving now.

Mizuho: Why are you trying to get rid of me or something?

Alkanphel: No, I just thought that the sooner you left that you wouldn’t have to go back as far.

Mizuho: Not really it takes just as much energy to go back now or go back after I get done talking with you. You see time is relevant I could explain it for you but it would take a while and I really want to talk to you about other things.

Alkanphel: Alright then talk.

Mizuho: I just need to know what am I really.

Alkanphel: You’re a Zoalord.

Mizuho: Before you turned me in to one.

Alkanphel: Well you were a human.

Mizuho: Was I really human or am I just one of your experiments?

Alkanphel: What are you babbling about experiments? No, what ever made you think such a thing?

Mizuho: Oh nothing. Any way what was Kakashi like back then?

Alkanphel: So that’s the reason you wanted to talk with me. Well Kakashi was pretty much the same back then as he was before his death.

Mizuho: I thought as much.

Alkanphel: Thought there was one major difference he was oh… how do I say it… he was very obsessive about Rin. He was always showing everyone pictures of her.

Mizuho: That sounds like the Kakashi that I know and love.

Alkanphel: Well that’s enough of that I think you should be off now.

Mizuho: Alright I guess your right but before I go I want to tell you something I’ve never been able to tell you till now, It’s that I love you, and that I’m really luck to have had a dad like you. Well good by.

Alkanphel just stared at her at a complete loss of words for one of the first times in his long life.

Alkanphel: Thank you Mizuho that means a lot to me and I love you too my little Mizuho.

Mizuho hugged her father for the first time since she was a little girl. When she finally pulled away from Alkanphel she smiled at him stepped back and activated her Guyver unit. The force of the blast shield caused Alkanphel’s cloak to rustle. The blast shield disappeared to reveal Chrono Guyver the final version of the Temporal Guyver Units. Its power is much greater then its predecessor Twilight Guyver, as it possesses the control medal of a Warrior Guyver. Chrono Guyver then started to transform in to her Guyver Zoalord form she became Chrono Guyver Zoalord. While she does not possess the full power of an Elite Zoalord with her new enhancements she was just as powerful as an Elite Zoalord maybe even stronger. Though still no match for Dreadnought not now at least, maybe before the Creators attacked earth, but not now.


The Portal Somewhere in Central Europe


Chrono Guyver Zoalord looked up at the Earth then teleported to the portal. While she now had the power to go back in time as far back as she wanted to but to go that far back and arrive where she wanted. That would require the aid of the portal. She stepped on to the metallic disk that lie on the floor and for a brief second actually considered the ramifications of her plan all the people that she knew would most likely never exist and if they did exist they would not be the same as they are now. She shook her head no she had made up her mind no matter the consequences she would be with her Kakashi once again. For a life with him not in it was no life really at all. She cast aside these thoughts she would need to concentrate like she has never concentrated in her life before in order to leap back a good 32 years and not strafe off in to a parallel dimension. All around her little balls of bright light began to surround her, till the entire area surrounding the portal looked like one giant ball of bright light. Then like a flash the light disappeared as did Chrono Guyver Zoalord. The next thing she knew she was traveling down what looked like a blue pillar of energy. As she moved down the pillar she saw images of Kakashi/Nightmare past. She saw pictures of their life together. What felt like an eternity to her, she finally made it to the end of the pillar and in a blinding white flash she was out side of Tokyo the year was late 1999. Chrono Guyver Zoalord deactivates her armor and looks up in to the sky feeling the suns warmth.

Mizuho: My love I’m coming for you wait for me.

With that she floats up into the air and races towards Tokyo. Some time afterwards she realizes that she went back 2 years before she would have to help Kakashi so in the meantime she spends her time working as a school teacher. A year after she starts teaching she gets an unexpected student Rin Hataki, 5 months after becoming Rin’s teacher she finally sees Kakashi for the first time since his death at the hands of Dreadnought. The only problem is that the incident that she came back in time to stop from happening was only 4 days away she would have to act quickly if she were to gain Kakashi’s love once again. For that was the only way, that she could stop the horrible incident that would eventually turn Jason against Kakashi.


End of Chapter 2 Lady Death




 
 
 Back to Largo
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.