Hamilcal teleported out, and Alkanphel could sense that his Second Zoalord was still uneasy. Hamilcal would learn to trust in his own work soon enough. The Proto-Zoalord named Masaki Murakami was dead. The only small remnant of that man that remained was the part of him that cared for his son, Alkanphel had seen to that. The boy Kenji would need a new name as well, since he was also no longer what he had been before.

Kenji Murakami was a human child, and Imakarum’s son was no longer any such thing. Teleporting back into Hamilcal’s laboratory, Alkanphel once again considered what he would rename the child. Looking through Imakarum’s memories of his life as Masaki Murakami, Alkanphel found a thought that the man had often had about his son. Murakami had often thought of the boy as his last link to his wife.

A living memory, as Masaki had put it. He had never said those words aloud, but they were often in his mind when he thought of the boy. And even more so now. When Imakarum had seen his son’s face for the first time, Alkanphel had clearly seen the thought that he had had. The boy’s face had reminded him so much of the woman’s that Alkanphel had almost had to telepathically pull his Twelfth Zoalord back.

A memory. It was an interesting thing to consider. As he thought more about the matter, Alkanphel decided on the name that the boy would have from this day forward.

"You are no longer what you were, child. You are the son of Imakarum Mirabilis. You are Ingriam," Alkanphel pronounced, gifting the young Zoalord with his new name.

Young Ingriam did not have a purpose within Chronos as yet, but as a Zoalord he would still have a use. He was still only a child, but Alkanphel had seen from Imakarum’s memories that his son was not one to be underestimated. The human Kenji Murakami had been clever, resourceful, adaptable, and above all things loyal to his father. There would still have to be some modifications to the boy’s mind of course, since he had been raised by Masaki Murakami.

Alkanphel decided that there was no reason to delay such things. Pulling Ingriam’s mind into his own, Alkanphel began to make the changes that he desired. The boy’s loyalty to his father would be preserved of course, but added to that would be loyalty to Chronos and to Alkanphel himself. Ingriam’s will was preserved, as well as all of the desirable traits that Kenji Murakami had developed over the course of his short life.

Once he was finished, Alkanphel teleported to Cloud Tower to oversee Hamilcal’s interrogation.


 
 
Back to Kenji-Chan
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.