All of the Twelve Zoalords were gathered together at the Arizona base, inside the Celestial Hall. Imakarum had just finished telling them everything about the ACF; all that he had known about the organization that had opposed Chronos and helped to shelter Masaki Murakami and his son. Lord Alkanphel looked only mildly interested, Lords Shin, Edward, Yentsui and Fried’rich looked more interested, Lords Waferdanos, Tuarhan and Hamilcal seemed somehow amused, and Lords Jearvill, Kaburaal and Luggnagg looked outright derisive.

"Come now, Mirabilis," Lord Jearvill was the first to speak after Imakarum had finished. "You don’t honestly believe that a group made up merely of humans can hope to stand against the might of Chronos, do you?"

"Those of the Anti Chronos Front are not like any humans that you have encountered before, Lord Jearvill," Imakarum said calmly.

"Of course they aren’t," Lord Jearvill said, sarcasm suffusing his tone.

"That will be enough," Lord Alkanphel said flatly. "There is a chance that this organization could prove to be a threat to our plans."

"We should simply initiate X-Day now. Wipe this ‘Anti Chronos Front’ out in one fell stroke," Lord Waferdanos suggested.

"No. As of right now there are too many humans who would join up with the Anti Chronos Front. To protect what they feel are their basic rights and freedoms," Imakarum countered. "If we were to strike now, the Anti Chronos Front’s ranks would swell. They would become far more of a threat than they are to us now."

"Imakarum is right," Lord Alkanphel said. "Through him, I also know of this Anti Chronos Front and its goals. These humans are not to be underestimated, Jearvill. They will fight with all their strength against us. But more than that, they will use every bit of cunning they posses. I know of the weapon that they designed, and if they have had time to develop any more like it, they will pose more of a threat to our Zoanoid soldiers than any human has before. A threat that is at least comparable to that posed by a Guyver."

"Yes, that ‘Zoanoid Buster Custom’ that they created," Lord Hamilcal said, sounding as if he disapproved. "Rather an inelegant name for the device. And this company of theirs, Max Factory. I find all of this highly troubling."

"Yes," Lord Fried’rich agreed. "I also find it troubling that this Anti Chronos Front has managed to conceal themselves from us for so long. We should have been at the very least aware of them before they were able to become this much of a threat to us. How did our operatives manage to overlook something this important?"

"I would also like to find that out, Fried’rich," Alkanphel stated. "However, there is also the matter of the interrogations to be conducted at Cloud Tower. There will need to be one of us overseeing it."

"I will see to that, Lord Alkanphel."

"Thank you, Hamilcal," Alkanphel said gratefully. "Imakarum, will you see that the matter of the Anti Chronos Front is investigated thoroughly?"

"Yes, my Lord."

"Very well then," Alkanphel said, satisfied. "The rest of you are to report back to your assignments. I will of course contact you if there are any new developments."

"Yes, Lord Alkanphel," the remaining nine Zoalords said, teleporting out en mass.

Imakarum bowed to Alkanphel, before he too teleported out of the Celestial Hall. Hamilcal, however, was still standing in the Hall itself. He was staring at the place where Imakarum had once been standing and there was an uneasy expression on his face. Finally, Hamilcal spoke.

"Are you sure that we can still trust him, my Lord?"

"Do you doubt your own work that much, Hamilcal?" Alkanphel asked.

"No. it is not that, my Lord," Hamilcal still look uncertain. "But Imakarum has admitted that he once worked with these humans. This Anti Chronos Front."

"You feel that this will be a temptation for our new Twelfth," Alkanphel said calmly.

"Yes, my Lord. That is what concerns me."

"There is no need for you to be concerned over that, Hamilcal. Imakarum knows who he is loyal to. His life as Masaki Murakami ended at Mt. Minakami, and Imakarum has accepted this as fact."

Hamilcal nodded, but Alkanphel could feel that his Second Zoalord was still uneasy.

"Be at peace, Hamilcal. There is nothing for you to worry about."


 
 
Back to Kenji-Chan
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.