It was mildly aggravating, but there was a consolation in the fact that Alkanphel would not have to deal with the results of his own poor choice for much longer. Smashing his hand into Reholt’s midsection, mirroring Reholt’s attack on the Proto-Zoalord, Alkanphel sent a powerful pulse of energy tearing into Reholt’s entrails. Reholt screamed as most of the organs in that area were immolated.

Wanting to be rid of Reholt completely, Alkanphel ripped the Control Zoacrystal from his former Twelfth’s forehead. Alkanphel watched dispassionately as Reholt screamed and writhed in agony, then turned his attention to the pair of Guyver gnats that had been causing Hamilcal so much trouble. The Guyver that had been standing atop the Relic had come down to the ground by now.

Alkanphel wondered briefly what the second Guyver had been doing inside the Relic, then decided that it was unimportant. The Guyver was out in the open now, an easy target for Alkanphel or any of his other children. It was slightly curious how the teal Guyver’s first concern seemed to be the dead Proto-Zoalord rather than his fellow Guyver. Even when Yentsui attempted to intercept the teal Guyver, the Guyver simply dodged around him.

Alkanphel watched in mild surprise as the teal Guyver, evidently managing to somehow ignore the battle that was going on between the black Guyver and three of his Zoalords, ran to the dead Proto-Zoalord’s side. The teal Guyver actually seemed troubled by the Proto-Zoalord’s death. Alkanphel was somewhat surprised by this. Was it possible that the teal Guyver and the Proto-Zoalord had been companions?

Perhaps there was more merit to the idea of remaking the Proto-Zoalord into his new Twelfth Zoalord than he had at first thought. One must never underrate the psychological, or that is what Hamilcal has told me, Alkanphel mused. But then, there was still the matter of Kenji Murakami. Alkanphel still remembered that he had claimed the boy for his own, and killing him after that would make the entire affair rather pointless.

Still, perhaps there was a use to be found for the boy. But now was not the time to think about that. Now it was time to fight. Tuarhan, taking advantage of the teal Guyver’s distraction, grabbed the Guyver by the arm and flung him into the center of the battle. Since the black Guyver was at the moment facing off against four of his children – Edward having joined the battle while Alkanphel had been thinking – Alkanphel decided that the more pressing issue was dealing with the teal Guyver.

Jearvill, Kaburaal, and Luggnagg had begun to attack the teal Guyver by now; Kaburaal using his telekinetic powers, with Luggnagg and Jearvill using their mastery over their particular element to add to the onslaught. There were now frozen patches over parts of the floor; Jearvill’s work. Luggnagg was also giving a good account of himself; assaulting the teal Guyver with Wind Scythes and Sonic Booms.

Alkanphel was quite impressed with his children, even with Luggnagg. The only one of his children who was not participating in the battle was Yentsui, since his Seventh Zoalord was not well suited for physical combat.

-Yentsui, go and assist Hamilcal. The others and I will be able to handle these Guyver gnats,- Alkanphel ordered.

-Yes, Lord Alkanphel. I am sorry that I was not able to provide further assistance to you here.-

-You will be able to provide assistance to me in another way, Yentsui. Now go.-

Alkanphel sensed it when Yentsui teleported away, then turned his attention back to the battle with the teal Guyver. The teal Guyver, however, seemed to be distracted by something, something other than the shards of ice, blasts of wind, and pieces of debris that three of his Zoalords were assaulting him with. Ducking a wave of ice from Jearvill, the teal Guyver turned and ran.

"After him!" Jearvill shouted.


 
 
Back to Kenji-Chan
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.