"Shit! Darzerb, look out!"

Darzerb didn’t waste any time asking what he was talking about, which Zektor was profoundly grateful for, he just transformed. The blast of fiery heat seared the air, and also gave Aptom a few good third-degree burns. The bastard actually thought that I would let him get his filthy mitts on another one of my friends, Zektor growled mentally.

"Aptom?! How the hell did you manage to get in here?"

"I ate one of the guards," Aptom said, grinning hungrily at them. "Now I think I’m going to eat one of you."

"Oh, is that what you think?" Zektor snarled, seething. "Well, cannibal, you’re about to find out that we of the Hyper Zoanoid Team Five don’t go down so easily."

Aptom giggled, slowly and languorously standing back up. Damn, he’s hot… I did not just think that! Zektor mentally ranted. This is Aptom! This is the bastard who ate two of my friends alive! This is the bastard who wants to have Darzerb and me for a quick snack! I don’t care if he looks really good in the buff or that he has nice abs! I hate the fucking son of a bitch!

Zektor focused on all of his rage at Aptom, all of the seething hatred that he felt toward the Lost Unit for murdering and then eating two of his friends. Though it was mostly his rage about Elegen that kept Zektor from wondering just how the scars on Aptom’s face would feel under his tongue.

"It’s time to die, cannibal!" Zektor shouted, as he transformed into his huge Hyper Zoanoid form.

Before Aptom could say another word, indeed before the renegade Lost Unit could take even a single step, the laser set atop Zektor’s head had punched a hole almost the size of a bowling ball in Aptom’s upper chest. Aptom, evidently trying to repair himself somehow, turned into some bizarre amalgamation of all of the Zoanoids and Hyper Zoanoids he’d presumably absorbed to get into this place.

Well, at least I don’t have to worry about any more erotic fantasies, Zektor chuckled to himself. No one could have any erotic fantasies about that thing! Then Zektor became deadly serious. Aptom was injured now, which would make it all the easier for Zektor and Darzerb to kill him. And kill him they would, but only after they’d made him suffer for what he had done to Elegen and Zancrus.

XxXxX

They had reached the center of the Relic by now, he and Agito, and the room they stood in was even larger than any of the other areas that they had had to pass through on their way here. There were no controls in evidence though, no way that Sho could see for anyone to pilot this ship. But if this is the cockpit, there has to be some way for us to gain control of the Relic. I mean, that’s why we came here in the first place.

"Prof. Odagiri, I think that it is safe to say that we have made it to the navigation control center," Agito said.

"Good work, you two," Prof. Odagiri said, sounding relieved. "You should be able to gain control of the Relic from there."

Again, Sho had to wonder just how they were going to be able to do that. That was when Sho felt the familiar tingle in his forehead that meant that the Control Medal was reacting to something.

"Agito, my Control Medal…" Sho began, then trailed off as he saw that Guyver III’s Control Medal reacting the same way.

"Yes, mine too," Agito said, somewhat unnecessarily.

The tingling in Sho’s forehead became more intense, and he saw that Agito’s Control Medal was glowing more brightly as well. The room that they were standing in lit up suddenly, letting Sho finally get a real look at how large the room they were in was. There were a few gasps from the comm set-up on Sho’s back, but other than that there was silence from the people.

But just because there were very few human sounds coming over the comms didn’t mean that all was silent inside the Relic. There was an odd swooshing-hum coming from the walls and floor. For a moment Sho thought back to the place that he and Agito had just come through. The place where the three Guyver Units had been stored.

He wondered just what the large object that had been dug out of the center of the Guyver holders could have possibly been. Prof. Odagiri had said that, whatever it was, it had probably been related to the Guyvers somehow. Now that, whatever it was, was in the hands of Chronos Sho just hoped that it wouldn’t be anything that could cause trouble for them.

A glow from a pedestal set into the center of the room drew Sho’s attention back to the situation at hand. There was something on that pedestal, something that drew Sho’s attention like a magnet. It looked almost like the Control Medal that he and Agito had, but larger. It was also more obviously a sphere. Sho would have guessed that the glowing sphere was about the size of a softball.

"That metal sphere in the center, that looks just like the Control Medal," Tetsuro said, his interest plainly obvious even over the slight distortion of the comm.

Sho, getting a strange feeling, craned his neck to look up at the ceiling. "Tetsuro, there’s one on the ceiling, too. What do you think they are?"

Before Tetsuro could think of anything to say in response to Sho’s question, both metallic spheres started to glow with an intense light. Sho was puzzled, wondering just why they were glowing. It probably had something to do with his and Agito’s Control Medals, but Sho wondered just what the connection could be.


 
 
Back to Kenji-Chan
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.