Chapter 1: Genesis of Guyver IV

The Birth of Guyver IV and Guyver V.

Part 1 of 6

Retold by Guyver IV’s host: Buddy Archibald

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------

Disclaimer:

The characters in this story are fictional. Any name in it except for my nickname. Some of the characters are from the movies and the cartoon series. But the Guyvers and the zoanoids like Guyver IV and his worst enemy Zt-Tall who makes Aptom look like a little three year old came from my head in 1996 when I was in the sixth grade. So if you the reader would like to use them in your own stories you must contact me at godz274000@aol.com and I’ll let you know if you can use them. Otherwise BACK OFF!!!!!

WARNING THIS STORY HAS SWEARING, VIOLENCE AND SOME NEXT TO NONE ADULT

THEMES

NOW ON TO THE STORY.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------

At the dawn of time when the Earth was still young the creators arrived. Their plan was simple, create a perfect warrior to defend the Earth and the cosmos. After millions of years of failed attempts they created Man and a Biological weapon more deadlier than the atomic bomb. The Creators also created a race called Zoanoids who were ruled by 12 Supreme Zoalords who were also creations of the Creators. The Creators also created a being who has been asleep for millions of years the 12 Zoalords obey. That is the Ultimate Supreme Zoalord.

But one day the Creators left Earth. To this day no one knows were they have gone to. Maybe to colonize the rest of this 9 planet system. Who knows. But they did leave behind the zoanoids, Zoalords, Ultimate Supreme Zoalord, humans, and two types of Guyvers. The first type of Guyvers are encased in Bio-Units which increases a hosts strength 100 times. Chornos doesn’t know what type the second one is or how strong it is and this really scares them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------

Hello my name is Buddy Archibald. I wish to keep my name an alias on what I’m about to tell you. That is why I am using my nickname.

On my 16th birthday which was in July 1998 my parents told me that there was a weapon in my body that ran down my family tree. That was the Supreme Guyver. The SG (short for Supreme Guyver) is the only Guyver that can face the Ultimate Supreme Zoalord. I can’t face an Ultimate Supreme Zoalord since I’m still in the first stage. I think it was funny. I found out I had a weapon that could bring any military to it’s knees and my only reply was cool.

But I will mention more on the SG at a later time. This is the story on how my heaven and hell came true.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------

June 14, 2002.

A town in upstate New York called Plattsburgh.

Walking Home from the North Champlain Mall

Time: 21:36 military time for 9:36 p.m.

 

 

Vicki Meri, my girlfriend who I have known for about 15 years and started to date eachother for 5 months, and I were walking home from seeing the movie "Battle of the Godzillas ." We were in front of Hannaford when it started to rain hard. I was wearing all black and Vicki was wearing a white T-shirt and blue jeans. I noticed that people could see through her shirt so I took off my black shirt and gave it to her to wear. It didn’t matter with me since we have seen eachother in the nude before we started to go out. I just didn’t want her to get embarrassed in a crowd of over 50. Which we were in?

It took us 20 minutes to get from the mall to Rugar Park. We both lived in the same park but on different streets. She lived on Gleneagel and I lived on WoodManor. When we got to her house as a gentleman type I walked her to her door.

Vicki: Want to come in?

Bud: Yeah.

We walked in her house. She took off the black shirt and handed it to me and went into her bathroom to brush her hair and change into her nightgown.

Bud: Are you going to be okay?

Vicki: Yeah.

She replied walking out towards me changing into her nightgown.

Vicki: Am I going to see you tomorrow after you get back from taking

a regence exam?

Bud: Of course.

We then kissed eachother and I walked out heading towards my house. Vicki didn’t have to go to my school since she graduated last year and was in her first year of college. I was still in High School.

Vicki walked into her room and put in a video tape of Bud getting his 3rd blackbelt. While watching the tape she grabbed a picture of Bud cut out of a sports magazine from when he got his 3rd blackbelt and stared at it. Bud had blood trickling down from his mouth, nose, a cut over his left eye, and his knuckles while holding up his belt.

While starring at it she fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------

June 15, 2002

After Bud got home from school

and is going to his sister’s house

on Valcour Island.

Time: 12:39 military time and 12:39 p.m.

 

I was driving my 1955 Chevy Bel-Air with all of the original parts in it with blood red seats. Vicki had put her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. When we got there we met my sister Racheal Runyon on her dock. Racheal didn’t turn around when she said.

Racheal: Hello you two lovebirds.

Racheal just became a mother on April 24, 2002. She named her daughter Jessica Runyon.

Bud: Where’s Jesse?

Racheal: She’s in the house with Terri.

Terri is my sister-in-law.

Racheal, Vicki, and I started a conversation. Right in the middle of the conversation I asked Vicki something.

Bud: Vik (short for Vicki) mind if Racheal and I speak alone for a few

minutes.

Vicki: No. Not at all.

Racheal and I waited until we saw Vik walk into the house before we started our own conversation.

Racheal: What’s wrong little brother?

Bud: Oh nothing. It’s just that I want to go steady Vik.

Racheal: Then you will have to tell her about the Guyver you have.

Bud: That’s the problem. We are at war with Chronos and if she finds out

she might be targeted by Chronos.

Racheal: Well you will have to tell her anyway because sooner or later she’ll

find out.

Bud: You’re right. I’ll tell her when the time is right if not sooner.

Racheal and I then started to walk towards the dock when we saw Vicki with her back to us looking at the water.

Bud whispering: Hey take a picture of us going into the lake.

When I got on the dock I yelled to Vicki

Bud: Hey Vik ready for a swim!

I then took off in a dead run at Vicki.

Just as She turned around to say.

Vicki: What?

I playfully grabbed her waist and dove off the dock with my back hitting the water.

When we surfaced Vicki yelled this at me.

Vicki: You fucking prick. You’re going to pay for that!

Racheal: Vik you enjoyed that and you know it. Why don’t you two come out

of the water and talk? If you need me I’ll be with Jesse.

Racheal then walked away leaving me and Vicki alone.

Vicki: What did you want to talk about?

Bud: Remember when we were first going out I said that we should go

steady after two months?

Vicki: Yeah.

Bud: Well I think it is time we went steady. Will you go steady with me.

Vicki: I was wondering when you were going to ask me that. I also think

it is time to go steady also. So my answer is yes.

Bud: Really! I have something to show you when we get back to my house.

Vicki: Really?

Bud: No not that. But a secret I have kept from you from my 16th birthday.

Something extremely lethal if it fell in the wrong hands.

Vicki: What?

Bud: You’ll see.

Vicki and I then headed to Racheal’s house to visit my niece.

Racheal was in the middle of breast-feeding Jessica when her Guyver started to pulse out of her back. Somehow she knew there were zoanoids were around her house. So she called Bud using the organisms on her back.

Racheal: Bud get your ass over here now!

Bud: Why?

Racheal: There are zoanoids around here.

Bud: I’ll be there soon. Until then transform.

Vicki: What’s wrong?

Bud: Racheal is in trouble. Well, it looks like you’ll find out about

my lethal secret.

Vicki: What?

Bud: Please stand back?

Vicki: Why?

I took a few steps forward and said.

Bud: This is why. G-U-Y-V-E-R!

As a barrier field formed around my body and my Guyver burster out of my neck and covered my body, Vicki fell to the ground.

Bud: Vik don’t be afraid. It’s still me. I’m still your Buddy.

Here let me help you up.

Vicki: Is this your lethal secret?

Bud: Yes. Come on Racheal is in trouble.

I then picked her up, cradled her in my arms with the remark. Vicki: Now this is romantic of you, and ran towards Racheal’s.

When we got to Racheal’s I quickly found her with Jesse. She was in the baby’s room in a rocking chair with Jesse on her chest listening to her heart beat. I noticed Racheal was crying since she didn’t want to be separated from her baby. Seeing her cry started to make me cry in the armour.

Bud: Racheal this is about to become a battle field. And I

know you don’t want Jessica here when it does.

Racheal: I know. But you know my past about the children I have

had. Remember my first child. He died from being born to early. He only lived for 2 hours before he died. My second child died from being taken away from me.

When Racheal told me about my dead newphews that started to make me cry from that.

Bud: Racheal. Jessica not only thinks you are her mother but she

thinks Vicki is her mother also. So she won’t die from being separated from her mother.

Racheal: You think so?

Bud: I know so since Jesse told me from her Guyver unit.

Racheal: I hope you’re right.

Bud: Vicki I want you and Terri to take Jessica and try to make it to

Eric Sanger’s house.

Vicki: No Bud. I won’t leave you. I’ve known you for about 15 years.

I nearly lost you when you turned 18 and you got into a serious accident. And that was hell for me and I don’t want that to happen again.

Bud: Vik I don’t want to argue with you. If Racheal and I don’t

do this everyone here could get killed.

Racheal: Here take care of her for me Vicki.

Racheal gave Jesse a kiss and handed her to Vicki. I then walked Vicki and Terri to my car. Terri got in the driver’s side. When Vicki was about to get in I stopped her.

Bud: If I’m unable to make it to Eric’s this is for you.

I retracted the armour only to reveal my head and neck. I then handed her a locket she gave me with a picture of us both. I then gave her a kiss.

Vicki: Promise me you’ll come back to me.

Bud: I’ll try my best.

Vicki: Don’t try. Promise you’ll come back to me.

Bud: If I die in the battle Vik know it was protecting you, Jesse, and

Terri.

I then knelt down to talk to Terri.

Bud: Terri all I have to say is if you come upon any road blocks I want

you to plow right through it. I don’t care what happens to the car just make sure you get to Eric’s.

Vicki then got in the car holding Jesse.

Bud: Vik.

Vicki: Yeah.

Bud: I love you.

Vicki: I love you to.

I then gave her another kiss.

Guyver IV: Now get the fuck out of here.

I then had the armour recover my neck and head. I waited until they sped

away

to go to where Racheal was. When

I got to her she asked me softly and relequelenty in her Guyver form.

Racheal: Ready to kick some ass little brother?

Guyver IV: Yeah. But I have a plan. Why don’t you go in the water and wait

for me

to call you telepathically.

Racheal: But you’ll get ganged up on.

Guyver IV: Exactly. They will put all of their attention on me so you can do

a sneak

attack taking those bastards by surprise.

Racheal: Hey that sounds like a good plan.

Racheal then ran towards the water. After she left I said to my self.

Guyver IV: Thank god she fell for that. She is a mother and her daughter

needs her

the most. Not her uncle or his fiancee.’ Racheal doesn’t need to

fight

but if I tell her we’ll get into an argument. Well, at lease Vik

will

get some parenting skills.

Racheal was about to enter the water when a zoanoid came out of the water and knocked her out with such speed that Bud’s Guyver couldn’t sense the movement.

Zt-Tall: Ready to die Guyver IV.

Guyver IV: I’m ready.

I turned around seeing this massive zoanoid standing in the water with Guyver V knocked out in front of him.

Guyver IV: Oh fuck!

Just after I saw that I felt an explosion hit my left knee. As I fell to the ground holding my knee I saw the zoanoid Gaster. I managed to get up and started to charge at Gaster. But I felt tentacles wrap around my neck, arms, waist, and legs. I then felt over 3,000 volts run through my body.

I extended my 4 forearm swords and cut myself free. Just as I freed my self and started to stager around still feeling the volts of electricity in my body the ground came up and covered my body up to my pressure cannon/anti gravity sphere and harden to the point that I couldn’t fell my legs.

Zt-Tall: Ramsy, Striker, Malmot, Gregole, Vamore, and Ramotith attack!

I looked up and saw 6 zoanoids charging at me and all I could say was

Guyver IV: Oh fuck.

Just after I said that I got rammed in the back by Derzerb. That surely freed my from the ground trap. When I regained my bearings I was surrounded by Ramsy, Striker, Malmot, Gregole, Vamore, and Ramotith. So I used my high frequency wave cannon making their heads explode.

Guyver IV: I’m getting sick of this fucking battle.

I then opened up my chestplate revealing my mega-smasher. As my mega-smasher charged up Enzyme-I came into my view. It then charged and stuck its hand nails first into my mega-smasher destroying it. Enzyme-I’s hand got destroyed and the blood made my wound worse. I then used my high frequency wave cannon again to make its head explode. I flipped out of the way just in time to prevent the blood from getting on my armour.

As I knelt on the ground with blood gushing out of my closed chestplate the zoanoids sparred my life, picked up my unconscious sister and left.

Guyver IV: Take me. She is a mother and her daughter needs her.

But they didn’t listen to me. They just kept on walking away. I started to go after them but Zaburububu spit bio-glue on my arms and legs binding them together to my body.

Guyver IV: You mother fuckers I said take me. She’s a mother. All I have is

a

girlfriend. And I can take more punishment than her. Take me!

Zt-Tall: You bore us. We want this one for a specimen.

The bastards then walked away after they put something on the ground. After 20 minutes of struggling in the bio-glue I managed to get free. I then limped over to the object Zt-Tall put on the ground. It was a card that had Chronos’ address on it.

Guyver IV: Those bastards are going to pay.

I then started to limp towards Eric’s house still in my Guyver with blood still gushing out of my closed chestplate. The blood covered my black armour and blended in well with the red lining under the armour.

 

 

Vicki: Any word yet?

Eric: Not yet Vik. I’ll let you know when I can sense him.

10 minutes later Guyver IV came into Eric’s view.

Eric: Holy shit!

Vikki/Terri: What!

Eric: Vik stay here.

Vicki: What’s wrong?

Before she could get an answer Eric was out of the house. Vicki wanted to know what was going on so she walked to the window Eric was at. What she saw she didn’t want to see.

Vicki: My Buddy is back.

Eric: Guyver IV where’s Guyver V?

Guyver IV: They took her. I told those fucking bastards to take me instead of

her

since she is a mother and I can take more punishment than her but they didn’t listen. And now I must go save her.

Eric: You can right now. You need to rest. You can rescue her when you’re stronger.

Guyver IV: No. No matter how injured I am now or how injured I get I won’t

stop

until she is reunited with her daughter.

Eric: Guy...

Guyver IV: Eric don’t try and stop me. This is something I have to do. Now

get out

of my way.

I then headed towards the address on the card Zt-Tall put on the ground which was the Champlain Center South Mall. It also had on the card Guyver IV come and get her if you dare. After reading that all I said to myself was.

Guyver IV: Those bastards are going to pay for not listening to me.

 

 

 

The End of Genesis of Guyver IV part 1: Birth of Guyver IV and

Guyver V

Coming soon Genesis of Guyver IV part 2: The Rescue of Guyver V

 

 

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS STORY BY CONTACTING ME AT

GODZ274000@AOL.COM


 
 
Back to Godz 274000
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.