Space Defence

Megara

Part 3

Thanks to Megara (varner@alaweb.com) for letting me use her character in this story, I hope she approves of the story line!

In the year 2099, the galaxy is under threat by evil. Gangs, organizations, insane characters all try to take control of the galaxy. But three men protect the galaxy; these three men are the DEFENDERS OF THE REALM. Genesis, Tyrone and Remone use their developed unique powers to assist the galaxy in destroying evil threats for good. But now a new evil could threaten the galaxy…

After finding the creature, an army of outcasts began to fire at it and two of the defenders of the realm. Remone managed to arrive on time and save Tyrone and the girl. He then jumped in and saved Genesis. Back on Yuong, the girl transformed back into the terrible monster and almost killed Remone. Tyrone and Genesis chased her to the streets and discovered that the creature could in fact talk. The creature settled down and was about to return with the defenders when Remone jumped in and slashed the creature with his sword. She transformed back and decided to get back to Avona quickly, but the girl was shot and knocked out.

"Electron field! They’ve knocked her out." Remone shouted.

"That’s right, and if you don’t give her to us, I’ll use a more lethal dosage." A voice from behind said. They turned around and noticed a man standing with a medium sized gun in his hand. Genesis stepped forward, with Remone and Tyrone behind him in a "V" shape.

"We are the Defenders of the Realm, we have been instructed to escort this young woman back to Supreme Councilor Avona Lei." Genesis explained.

"I’ve been paid a lot of money to capture this little beauty, alive, and nothing is to stop me." The man replied. Remone stood forward,

"We’re Defenders of the Realm, you cannot possibly overpower each of us." Remone warned him. The man reloaded his gun and shot Remone. Remone quickly formed a protective bubble around himself, but he bullet pierced the bubble and hit him, rendering him unconscious.

"That’s two, who’s next?" The man laughed as he reloaded his gun once again. Tyrone and Genesis stood firmly on the ground, prepared to stand their ground. The man aimed his gun at Genesis and fired. Genesis leaped into the air and dodged the bullet, but the man fired again, this time successfully hitting Genesis, who fell to the ground unconscious.

"You’ll never get away with this!" Tyrone shouted.

"My dear man, once you’re out of the way, I’m taking the girl with me, and that’ll be that." The man aimed at Tyrone and grasped the trigger,

"Goodnight!" The man fired his weapon and the bullet headed straight for Tyrone. Just before the bullet hit Tyrone, he ducked, and it smashed into a thousand pieces against the wall. The man sniggered and reloaded his weapon, as he did Tyrone leaped into the air, and kicked the man down off of his feet. The man tripped up Tyrone and sent him to the ground. The man ran over to the girl and went to pick her up, but suddenly dropped to the ground with an arrow in his back. Tyrone walked over to the others who were still unconscious. He switched on his communicator, Avona appeared on screen,

"Yes Tyrone?" She responded.

"I need a pick-up for four people." Tyrone replied.

"And the creature?" She asked.

"Back to human form, she seems alright, just stunned, like Genesis and Remone." Tyrone answered and the communication ended.

Remone, Tyrone, Genesis, Avona and the girl where all in Avona’s room trying to discover more information about the girl.

"My name is Megara, well that’s the name they gave me." Megara said.

"They being who?" Avona asked.

"Chronos Japan, well Dr. Kemi." Megara answered.

"So you are a Zoanoid?" Remone asked. Megara shook her head,

"No, no. They’ve tried to turn me into a Zoanoid, but so far they’ve failed thanks to my guardians." Megara replied.

"Guardians?" Tyrone looked confused.

"Guyver 1, Guyver 2 and Murakima." Tyrone was still confused. Avona stood up,

"The Guyver unit was sent to earth?" Avona asked. Megara nodded her head,

"But that was a hundred years ago, that’s impossible." Avona was shocked.

"A hundred years ago? Why do I get the feeling that I’m not in my own time?" Megara asked.

"Do you know what year it is Megara?" Tyrone asked her.

"1999 last time I checked." She replied. Remone shook his head,

"2099 to be more precise." He told her. Megara looked worried,

"But that’s a hundred years from now! I wouldn’t be here in hundred years, I’d be a hundred and sixteen!" She shouted.

"Now calm down, there is obviously a very good explanation for this." Genesis sat Megara back down again. Megara’s face suddenly looked horrified,

"Oh my god, it must had been that device in the lab!" She shouted. "I’m in the future in a distant planet with aliens!!" She screamed as she jumped out of her seat. Tyrone tried to calm her down, but she backed away from him,

"Hey, I’m on your side here, we all are." Tyrone told her.

"You are aliens! Actual aliens, I want out of here!" She headed for the door, but she didn’t know how to open it.

"Aliens have been known to earth for over seventy years, why so shocked?" Remone asked.

"Because you’re going to give me a probe, and cut me open, erase my memory and…" Genesis turned and faced her,

"We are Defenders of the Realm, our sole purpose in life is to defend and protect people on various planets around the galaxy, including earth." Genesis explained. Still unsure, she sat back down again.


 
 
Back to Frazz
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.