Kraven's Quest

Chapter 1

Down a dark alley walks a lone figure who seems to blend in with the darkness. He likes it dark, no one will see him and make out the face of a cop killer. But all to soon his peace is taken away because he senses a presseance that might be weak but is not alone.

Gangs also love love dark allies. They can hurt you and make you more afraid in the allies, but, no fear was shown from the figure who stands and waits for his enemies to come. They are the Alley Rats, one of the worst gangs in the city, known best for there coldblooded nature and lack of mercy. Their leader,Wolf, aproaches in a threating manner showing off his steriod filled body, spikes on his shoulders, and wicked clawed gloves. He lets out a devilish laugh and the attack begins. The Rats rush in from all sides but the figure in the dark just waits for them to come to him. The first two that get there get met with a whirlwind kick that sends them flying back while another gets a reverse elbow that sends him crashing into the wall busting his skull. The rest of the Rats come running in but the lone warrior never moves from his spot. He counterattacks with such force that the Rats don't know what hit them. His kicks and punchs knock Rat after Rat away from him with broken arms, legs, and noses. Wolf watches on with diguest, he can't belive that one man is kicking the living s**t out of all his men!

Finaly Wolf calls them off and they try to make the fatest get away that they can with there wounds and brocken body parts. Wolf looks to see what damage was done by his menions and he is shocked that not even one of them have left a scratch on the man...not even one. "What's you name a** whole."

The warrior lookes right into his blood shot eyes and speacks one word:

"Kraven"

"Holy s**t! Your the guy who killed that cop. They said you were a bad a** but, they didn't say you were a good fighter. I don't care! You might have handled the little Rats but now.. FACE.. ME!!"

With this he leaps at Kraven claws extended ready to cut him to shreds like a peice of meat. But, when he got there Kraven knocked his arms back and did a combintion of kicks and punches to where Wolf never touched the ground until he landed from flying back into his men.

"Do you wish to continue" asked Kraven bemused, "I thought you were a skilled fighter? You are nothing more than a pathetic mouse getting in my way."

"Mouse! Mouse! I'll show you a mouse! Your going to f**king die!!"

"Then so be it."

Wolf chraged through his men not caring if he knocked them over and ran at Kraven like a mad dog ready to tear the throat out of his enemy, while at the same time Kraven was building up his energy getting ready to lay the finishing touch on Wolf and his men. As Wolf continued to grew closer and closer Kraven put his arms back to and collected a ball of energy. Then with a quick surge he let loose the energy in the form of a kamayamaya wave that went straight through Wolf, killing him instintly and knocking his men across the walls.

No one escaped from the fight, they coulndn't move because they were stunned about what they had saw. Only when the police came to pick them up did they begin to go crazy with fear and confusion saying that a seven foot monster with energy beams from his hands tried to kill them.

"S**t" Kraven watched the police and reporters talking to the gang members and looking at the carnage that happened in the alley. The reporters didn't know what to make of the stories the gang membors where telling them, but the cops knew who they were talking about. One of the decatives that was on the scene most definetly knew who he was. His partner was the reson that Kraven was wanted for the murder of a cop. Decative Johnson and Dective Smith, two of the best decitives in the city. Decative Johnson was your straight arrow cop whil his partner Smith was the definiton of the word croocked cop. His partner didn't know anything about it and the top gangs kept it where no one would find out about Smith. Kraven had unknowling hit Smith one night in a bar when he tried to pick a fight with Kraven. Kraven was arrested for assulting an officer, but when he got out he wanted Kraven to get it good. He had him followed and when was ready he tried to kill Kraven in a alley with his gun but it didn't work. When he shot, Kraven wasn't there, but he was behind him. Once again he fired on Kraven but the bullet boucened of the wall and hit him in the shoulder. He called for backup and said that he had been shot. When they came to get Kraven for shooting Smith, he would not be arrested or taking to jail. Smith shot at Kraven again and this time Kraven killed him with a energy blast to the gun which made it back fire into Smith's face killing him instintly.

No, Johnson would not stop looking for him until he caught him or killed him and Kraven wasn't going to let that happen. He would be leaving soon but first he had to find thd Khronos Underground. Khronos is Kravens worst enemy. They are a company that makes monsters called zoniods. Kraven knew of a zoniod bar down on the end of town and it would take him awhile to get there because a flying man might bring to much attention to himself. He knew that when he got there he would have to act fast because zoniodes could sense him and he could sense them. He would have to find the boss of the bar and get information from him, but getting the information might be diffucult. Zonoids are not to be condsidered push overs by any standerds. Kraven was willing to risk it. He had to.

Kraven had been walking in the "bad lands" of the city for an hour but nobody seemed to what to have anything to do with him. He didn't care because he had fininally found what he was looking for. It was bar called "Crazy Animals", sounds approite for them, and nothing seemed to be wrong with it until you walked in. Their bouncer was around seven feet tall and looked like the biker from hell. Kraven looked at the bouncer as he returned the look and both knew who and what they were before Kraven even got close. As Kraven approached the man let him through not uttering a word but he saw sweat starting to form on the mans chin and cheek. The inside was a horrible pig pen with the stench of piss, decaying meat, and stale beer. Tables where on the outside rim but in the middle people were thrashing about listening to heart pounding music which seemed to drive the dancers crazy. The bar was located on the left of the tables but what caught his attention was the booth over looking the bar. The men inside the booth had Chornos's symbol on their jackets. These where the men he was looking for and he was determined to get the information he needed even if it meant busting up the f**cked up bar in the process which might actually be a improvement.

As Kraven went through the tables and right across the middle of the dancers they began, one by one, to look in his direction. By the time he was in the middle of the floor they had stepped back and formed a circle around him as no one would step clos to him, but all the commotion had caught the attention of the men in the booth who know seemed to be sensing what everyone else was sensing. Some one turned off the music.

"All of you that are not with Khronos get the hell out now!" Kraven demanded

"Mr. Kraven, it is so nice to see you. I have heard so much about you."

Kraven checked the bar and noticed many people were leaving but it seemed more people were gathering around.

"I don't know who the hell you are but I want to know where the underground base is."

"Well, I am Yugo, right hand man of the Demolition Team captian. you my Guyver are going to be in a world of hurt. Boys! get him!"

All the people began to transform in horrible mutated beats. Some wolves, some bats, some a mix of other creatures, but all were really ugly. There clothes were ripping from the muscles and fur that were growing and expanding, there faces were changing and morphing forming horrible heads and faces. They were begining to get ready to attack but still he waited for the attack to come to him...and it did. The attack came from behind him as a mutated lizard was in the middle of pouncing when Kraven gave him a roundhouse that spun him around and a forarm that pushed him away.

Kraven didn't stop with the lizard, more and more kept coming even as he knocked three away five more took their place. The fight was getting bad Kraven was knocked back several times even though he was winning he had to do somethin to change the tide of this fight. He used his energy blast and wave but still they seemed to never end. He didn't have what he needed to kill them instantly but it seemed that he would have to get it and soon. Right in the middle of another wave of attacks Kraven cried out the one thing the zonoids feared and the natural enemy of their kind.

"GUYVER!!" With this said a surge of energy rapped around Kraven destroying everything within three feet of him which took out a good number of the zonoides as the rest quickly backed away if they weren't thrown back.

Out of his own body a bio booster armor had emerged and was know covering every inch of his body. His face was coved in a mask with a fin on the top curving back and two sensors on the sides of his helemet. The his whole suit was almost silver with two sets of blades extending from his forarm and elbow. Smoke came from the exhaust port near the front of the mask. The armor was in plates that could be seen around the extorior of his suit. But the thing that caught the most attention was that right in the middle of his forhead was a small orb that was glowing. This was his control unit or the main part of the suit. The living computer that made the Guyver a remarkable peice of technology. He was know Kraven, the Silver Guyver, an alien being in a alien suit. Ever ready to do battle and proctect those that could not protect themselves. But most importantly he wanted to kill Everyone and everything that was assoicited with Chronos and everthing standing before him was Chronos which made him very happy.

It only took a few seconds for him to prepare himself and one second after that to began to whirl and twirl with with his blades, fully exteneded, to began his attack. No one was safe around this twisting a turing flash which was taking the zonoides out at a very quick pace. The bouncer that was outside turned out to be a huge man-bat which was streaking toward Kraven at a high rate of speed from behind. Kraven's sensors knew he was coming but had to do something about the large porkiepine that was in front of him. So, Kraven rolled onto his back flipping the zonoide in midair making it collide with the bat. The bat didn't have time to change its direction and ended up slamming right into the porkiepine, quils sticking into him, but he had buried his claws in the porkipine, killing them both instantly. Then from the ground he kicked up to his feet preparing for the next wave. As the fight continued the number zonoides where begining to decrease as Kraven continued to kick the living s**t out of the them. The zonoides began to retreat at a steady pace regrouping and counting there losses. Kraven inhaled deeply and let out smoke from his exhaust from the sides of his face as he turned toward Yugo.

Yugo looked at Kraven with amusement

"So, you really are as good as they say you are. You deserve a worthy apponet who will give you more of a challange. Ah, I know who you can fight: Me, my men and every one else! It should be intersting don't you think?"

"I have a better idea" Kraven said scanning the crowd, then turining his full attention to Yugo, "Lets make a deal. If I defeat all of you in battle, saving you Yugo for last, you will tell me the location of the underground base."

"If you lose" Yugo demanded with excitement in his eyes

"If I lose, then you will be one of few that say that they took on a Guyver and lived, also it might bring up a promotion from the right hand man to the Man."

"Yes, yes! you are right. I accept your challenge and now get ready to die!"

Suddenly Yugo and his men began to grow and change shape into creatures that Kraven had never seen before. They weren't animals but some horrible freaks that were huge and looked extremely powerful. Kraven didn't waste time starting his attack on the crowd working his way to were he wanted to be for a surprise move that might even up the odds. Yugo saw him and screamed out to the crowd:

"Kill him d**n you!"

It was to late, Kraven was already in place. The Guyver suit has a orb on its waste that can control gravity to a certain point but can be harnessed to create a small black whole that can destroy anything around it and Kraven was going to relese it right in the middle of the zonoides and take them out. With the ball growing and expanding Kraven extanded his had with a quick motion and sent the gravity orb flying. It struck a zonoide and started to make him implode bringing the others to him but not Yugo and his men. They stood there waiting for the crys for help to die down and the ball to disappear. As the zoniodes were destroyed the ball become smaller and smaller until it disapperad into nothing. Thats when all hell broke loose.

Yugo started the attack with a powerful rush attack that sent Kraven flying back right into another zonoide that slashed his back with its curved claws, then picking him up with the same claws and throwing him into the air. While he was flying up he got a swift kick from another that looked like it could have been a demon or a real ugly bird that sent him toward a wall where he would crash but the last that looked like a big rock slammed him down to the ground crushing and crumbling the floor. Yugo laughed a wicked laugh at Kraven mocking him. Kraven got back to his feet which surprised Yugo. No one had ever gotten back up from the tag team attack. Kraven stood and waited while they rushed in preparing to take him out. This time Kraven was ready and slammed into Yugo with his fist lifting him up into the air and sent him flying with a devistating punch and turining to land a kick right across the bird's, or whatever it is, face spinning him around so Kraven could kick him right in the a** which sent his head right into a wall. He didn't even turn around to face the next one because his sensors told him that the one with the claws was getting ready to run through him and pin him aganist the wall but with one quick slide down to one knee, Kraven had drew his arm back extending his blade so it ran right through the zonoide bringing him to a complete stop. Next, Kraven ripped his arm up while he did a forward flip, splitting the zoniode from the stomach up, then kicking him apart as he rolled foward going under the living rock.

Now all the zoniodes were attacking again and all that could be seen from the four combatants were flashes of fists and feet being used as weapons and sheilds. No one could seem to get the upper hand even with the blades Kraven couldn't get them to connect with the zoniodes to slice them open or even scratch the rock monstor. The last two of Yugo's men were preparing to attack from opposite sides as Yugo kept him distracted. Even though Kraven was busy with Yugo he saw the other two preparing to attack. So when Yugo went to take Kraven's head off with a kick Kraven ducked and jumped into he air bringing the three crashing into each other. Using his suits orb at his waste Kraven hoverd in midair preparing to use his most powerful weapon: The megasmasher. The megasmasher was located under his chest plates and when he opeaned them up the two energy lenses would amply energy a hundred fold. Yugo saw what he was doing and jumped out of the way but not before Kraven had completly destroyed both of his men and most of the surranding area.

As Yugo picked himself back up and saw what Kraven had done he was pissed but kept control of his emotions.

"You little prick! You have just killed all my men you little s**t! Do you know how long it took to train them?! do you? Well, to avention their death I'm going to rip off your head and stick it straight up your a**!"

Yugo and Kraven locked eyes and then with a sudden birst of speed both fighters chraged at each other both unleashing a powerful punch as they collided to together as the energy from both was glowing out changing the light around them. Next, they pulled their punches back and Yugo caught Kraven under the ribs with a kick while Kraven had kicked Yugo across his face. The two fighters kept coming at each other never backing down or slowing down. Finally after five minutes of non stop fighting both had to rest and Yugo asked Kraven,

"Why do they call you the Silver Guyver, you look sorta of.. white to me."

" Well Yugo... it seems I will have to show you... rather than telll you."

Kraven jumped back and then all of a sudden he let out a cry which sounded like he was in a large amount of pain but as he did this his suit began to glow pure white. Yugo didn't know what to make of what he was seeing but he didn't like it. Kraven Had summoned the power that his father's race had poccessed. The ablity to make oneself stronger by fighting even if you are defeated. Kraven's Guyver suit had changed from its dull silver color to a pure silver color and that wasn't all that had changed. The fin on the top of his head had been lengthed and so had the blades on his forarms and elbows. All parts of his suit had been transformed and enchanced. His knees now had spikes that bent when he bent his legs, the front of his feet had been narrowed into points for better grip and kicking, his hands had ridges on them for more of a impact and for better grip. In all, Kraven was now in his best form. He might grow stronger but this form would never change......It didn't have to.

Yugo surpressed his shock and stood there looking like he wasn't impressed.

" So your suit changed, Ha! That doesn't scare me. Although, no Guyver has ever done that, it doesn't matter because I'm still going to kick your a**!"

Yugo came at Kraven with a lighting quick punch that was aimed right for his face and there wasn't anything Kraven could do about except catch it. Yugo couldn't belive that Kraven had just caught his punch and was crushing every bone in fist hand as he brought Yugo down to his knees.

Yugo was having problems with what Kraven was doing,

"How can you be doing this! Your not supposed to be this strong! Nothing is this strong, Nothing!"

"Now, Yugo" Kraven was still crushing his hand, "I won the bet, and the bet was that you would tell me where the underground base is."

"Go take one of those blades and stick it up your a**!"

"I'll take that as a no"

Kraven jerked Yugo to his feet, catapulted kicked him into the air, flew up to him deliviring a doubled handed slam knocking him back to the ground and since he forced him self to the ground before Yugo he caught him with a rising knee that slashed his face making him do a flip which sent him landing face first on the ground busting it into peices where he crashed. Yugo layed there for a while trying not to pass out. When he finaly could move he rolled onto his hands and knees spitting blood from his mouth. Kraven drove a foot right into his stomach which lifted him off the ground so Kraven could drive his elbow into his back sending him slamming right into his face.

"Now will you tell me or do I need to beat it out of you?"

"NO!NO! I'll tell you but please don't do whatever the hell you just did to me again. It's at the Number 9 subway station, in the back are alot of old trains that don't work any more. If you go one the one marked 6665566 which is spray painted on the front of it. Touch the only the fives and a passage will open up on the train leading it down. I does move every day but tonight its at number nine. Just look for the train at any old station and it might be there. Okay, I told you what you want to here so let me go and I will disappear forever! Okay?"

"No"

Kraven exteneded his blades and cut Yugo open in several places and left him there to bleed to death. He would be dead in minutes which was just enough time for Kraven to start the fire at the bar to cover the evidence.

"So it begins"

 


 
 
 Back to Eric Kraven
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.