The Story of the

Templar Guyver

 

Part 1: Amazing

By: Doua Thao

 

Two light years from Earth, 5 creator warships were chasing after a rogue creator warship called the Templar. Unlike other warships, the Templar warship had special shielding that is twice as strong as a normal warship’s shield. Inside the Templar warship a creator name Cerebrate and his apprentice Fenix were creating an ultimate warrior guyver unit called the Templar.

In one of the 5-creator warship attacking the Templar warship, a creator name Dibblis wanted to capture a powerful force in the Templar warship so he can use it to create his own ultimate warrior guyver unit.

As the 5-creator warship chases the Templar warship into deep space, they get closer and closer to a planet called Earth.

Then Dibblis ordered the 5 ships, including the one that he is in, to fire their mega-smasher like beam at the Templar warship at half the power hoping it would just enable its shields. The 5 warships charge their mega-smasher like beams to half power in 30 seconds and then released it at the same time. As all 5 beams rush to hit the Templar warship the Templar warship fires it’s own mega-smasher like beam at the beams but it only deflects one beam out of the way. "BaMMmMM….bOOOmmMM!!!" The four beam hits the Templar’s shields knocking the shields out. Dibblis then opens a communication link and said to the Templar warship, "GIVE ME THE DARK CRYSTAL NOW!! OR I WILL DESTROY YOU!!" "NO! You will NEVER get the dark crystal you MONSTER!" says Cerebrate. "Then DIE!" says Dibblis, he then order all 5 ships to charge to maximum power and obliterate the Templar ship because Dibblis knows one thing that Cerebrate and Fenix don’t, the dark crystal can never be destroyed.

 

Inside the Templar Warship

 

In creator language:

"Cerebrate," says Fenix, "we must hurry! PROJECT "T" cannot be terminated by just 5 warships!" "Don’t you think I know that Fenix?" says Cerebrate, "we are really close to finish. All I need is the dark crystal to complete our ultimate warrior. Hurry, go and get the dark crystal carefully." Fenix runs into a room where the dark crystal is placed in and enters a password to get into the room. He hurries inside the room and carefully grabbing the dark crystal and then runs back to the room where Cerebrate awaits for the dark crystal. Fenix hand’s the dark crystal to Cerebrate. "Ahhhhhh…" says Cerebrate and tries to quickly put the dark crystal in its place in the unit. While putting the dark crystal in the unit, Cerebrate says, "One wrong move and everything in a mile would be obliterated." "Really?" says Fenix. "Yes my young apprentice. There is only one known dark crystal in the universe. That is why Dibblis wants the dark crystal so bad. It is the rarest of all rarest crystals. This is because it has the power to evolve and transform beings into super warriors with unimaginable power. This dark crystal’s power is yet unknown. Legend says that the dark crystal’s power is empowered by an unknown dark source of energy that is everywhere. It is said that once the dark crystal finds the perfect host it will merge completely with the host until when the host dies and it is said that the dark crystal increase power to over 100 folds, which is unknown because all beings I ever heard tried to merge with the dark crystal failed and were destroyed by it. Only one being in this world that I heard have actually completely merge with the dark crystal and that being is unknown because the being died over 100 million years ago and the dark crystal was lost forever. And luckily I founded it just in time before Dibblis found it." Then Fenix interrupts Cerebrates and says, "So that’s why you want to put it in a guyver unit because the guyver unit will merge with any being except us. And when the dark crystal merge with the host we can test its true power and take revenge." "Yes," says Cerebrate, "revenge from those who hated us and cast us out of our own society! They will all pay!…DIBBLISS!"

"Ahhhhh…finish," says Cerebrate, "the Templar unit is complete. Now Fenix we must hurry and take this unit to a safe place. Fenix, what is the closest planet to our location?" Fenix stutters and says, "Earth, where all known guyver lives." Then Cerebrate says, "That is fine Fenix. Dibblis wouldn’t be a fool and land on Earth just to find the unit, there’s too many guyvers on Earth. And the guyvers on Earth hates Creators. Now, Fenix drop the Templar unit in a pod and use the pods navigation system to navigate to Earth." Fenix did just that and the pod went straight to Earth. But out of nowhere a portal opened and the Templar unit went through it.

 

The 5 warships

 

"FIRE!!" says Dibblis with rage. The next thing Cerebrate and Fenix knew, they were dead, obliterated into space dust. "HAHAHAHAHA!!! FOOL!!" says Dibblis, "now go and search for the dark crystal," he tells his Jy-taki warriors. But it was nowhere to be found. "DAMN THAT CREATOR!!" says Dibblis, "scan the whole area for the dark crystal NOW!" After awhile one of the Jy-taki says, "I’ve founded the location of the dark crystal. It is in a pod going straight to a planet." The Jy-taki stops and looked through the scans again and says "In the portal…to an extradimensional parallel Earth." "Then we shall go to the parallel Earth then. No guyver will stop me from getting that dark crystal!" says Dibblis, "open a portal to the exact location of where the unit is going and full speed to the parallel Earth NOW!" "Yes, master," says the Jy-taki opening a portal… and off all 5 ships went.

 

Earth: North America: US: Montana

 

"Hey guys wassup?" says Drake Thato, a junior in Hamilton H.S. "Get away from us you Chinese pervert," says a boy in the school. And then Drake walks away sadly. Nobody in his school likes him just because he is Asian. Drake went to an all white school, no blacks no Asians, no kind of ethnics except white. Drake thought to himself, "Damn, first day of school and nobody don’t even like me. Guess I just better make a better impression next time," and then he smirks and walk to try to find his class. As the day went by he didn’t even talk to no one not even to the teacher. He was quite all day. Even the nerds won’t talk to him. During lunch he would sit by himself while people were talking about him and throwing food at him. Drake was furious but didn’t want to take his anger out because it was the first day of school and it wouldn’t be good for him to start fights on the first day of school. As school ends, Drake was walking through a park by the school to his house and then all of a sudden five big buff football players came out of nowhere with some of their girlfriends and came up to Drake and said, "Wassup man?" Before Drake could say anything a big fist was in his stomach making Drake cough like hell. And then the five big football player starts kicking him making him curl up in a ball aching and yelling in pain. All the girls were laughing and cheering the five football players on. After awhile they stopped and ran because two cop was circling around the park on their bikes. Drake got up and walked limply home. Luckily his parents weren’t home until at night. So he had a chance to try to cover his bruises.

Each day after school for 3 days the same guys kept on picking him because they were a lot bigger and buffer than he was even though he knew how to fight he didn’t want to fight because there is only one of him and there is five of them.

One day while at home resting from the wounds he got he heard a loud noise like something exploded. Drake thought it was those guys that kept on picking on him so he brung a knife and a metal baseball bat with him to go check it out outside. Then when he got outside, he saw some smoke in the forest so he decided to go and check it out. Drake thought to himself, "Man if this is a trick I’m gonna bring this bat with me too, shit." So he loose the knife and took the bat with him. As he walked into the woods it got darker bit by bit because he was getting deeper in the woods until he founded the spot where he saw the smoke coming from. Drake was looking at a pod with no clue what it was. Drake thought to him self, "What the hell is this?" the pod seemed burnt until he tripped on a rock and fell right on top of the pod, which reacted to his fall and started to glow. Drake was like oh shit! So he got up and stepped back a feet and watch the thing opening with his hands holding the bat tightly. And when the pod was open all the way a "thing" was in the center of it with a black sphere shining brightly and then the sphere color changed to silver shining. Drake was kind of scared but something told him to come closer and closer to the "thing". Drake then used his bat to touch the center of the "thing" and all of a sudden it shined and Drake got really scared and then screamed and yelled monster and then tried to run but instead something got his leg and his arms and then his face and body holding him tightly and then all of a sudden he blacked out. Then Drake woke up in his room don’t remember a thing that happen. His mom came up to his room and told him to go was up and go down for breakfast so he went. After finishing washing up Drake went downstairs to eat breakfast. Then Drake’s mom said, "Look honey, the police found something in the woods and half of the park’s tree are burnt down to a crisp. What could’ve done this?" Drake said, "Wow," to his mom with both his eyes open wide. Then his dad said, "Hey sonny you better hurry or you’ll be late for school. By the way how is school?" Drake hurried and ate his corn pops and said with a stuffed mouth, "Schools okay, really boring though," and then his dad said, "HAHA, that’s right it is boring, lucky I’m not your age anymore," and started laughing. Then Drake’s mom said, "Quit acting like that. That’s not a good influence to Drake you know. Quit being so immature." Drake’s dad got real quite. Drake then laugh a quite laugh. And got out of the house and started walking to the school taking the park route to school. He then saw the burnt down trees and a pod that was put into a truck and carried off. Then Drake thought, "Funny, that thing looks familiar," and he continued walking to school.

At the end of the day Drake was kind of trying to walk fast out of the schoolyard and then he pass some cute girl saying, "Hehehehe, he walks funny and he’s pretty cute." Drake took a quick glance and then turned around and thought to himself, "Damn she’s one cute ass babe." But Drake really didn’t care that much so he walked out of the schoolyard taking the park route to home. Likewise, five big football guy jumped out of nowhere and started punching Drake everywhere. Drake was trying to block the punches and was doing pretty well until they tripped him onto the cement and started kicking him making him yell in pain. And then a girl voice said, "STOP IT YOU IGNORANT FOOLS!!" The five big buff football players turned around and one said, "What the fuck do you want you bitch? Get the fuck away or we’ll kick your ass." And then one of the football players came after her and grab her arm and started to slap her in the face real hard. Then she started to yell and scream in pain while the football players were laughing and still kicking Drake. And then Drake got real mad and tried to get up but couldn’t because of all the kicking around him. And then he got really, really, really mad, his face was turning red and then all of a sudden he knuckle punch one of the leg that was kicking him and all he heard was a scream in pain and a thud onto the ground. He did that to all four of them making them scream in pain and falling to the ground then he got up difficultly holding his rib cages hoping none of them were broken and then said weakly to the guy that was holding the girl, "Let her go." The guy was like what the hell, how he do that and was giving Drake the evil eyes. And then Drake said louder this time, "Let-her-go!" This time Drake was standing up pretty straight. Then all the guys that he knuckle punch on the legs got up and one said, "You BITCH! I’m gonna kill you!!" All four ran straight at Drake with fists ready to punch him. Drake would’ve run but he didn’t want to because he didn’t want that girl to know that he was afraid of them and he felt like he could kick their asses so he got in a ready fighting stance and then one of the guys got to him first and threw a punch at him but he jumped backwards and jumped back forward real quick doing a roundhouse kick right to the chest of the football player. He fell down hard unconscious. All three of the other guys stopped and looked at the guy that fell and was like holy shit and then they looked back at Drake and one said, "YOU BITCH!" while another said, "I’m gonna kick your ass!!!" and the other one said "BITCH!!!!" All with anger. And the one holding the girl let her go and ran straight forward at Drake doing a tackle, which was caught by Drake’s uppercut right into the jaw breaking 3 of his teeth’s making blood coming out of everywhere and then Drake jumped backwards. The other three went to the guy with the bleeding mouth and said let’s get out of here with anger and one of them grabbed him by the armpit and the other two drag the unconscious one on the back holding his legs. Drake got dizzy and fell back but the girl came and grabbed his arm. The white girl then said, "Are you alright?" and then Drake said, "I’m okay, but I’m kind of dizzy though." Then the white girl said, "I’ll walk you home, okay?" and then Drake looked at her and said, "okay." When they got to Drake’s house she said, "Are you okay now?" and Drake said, "yeah I’m okay now, thanks for walking me home." Then the white girl smiled and said, "I’ll see you around at school?" and then Drake said, "okay, I’ll see you around." Then the white girl started to walk her own way home but then Drake yelled to her, "What’s your name?" and she said, "it’s Christina Whitman!" Then she just kept on walking home until Drake then see her body figure no more. Then Drake went inside the house and took a long nap till it was 9:39 p.m. Drake started to think to himself and said, "How did I fight those guys without letting them come near me, I’m not that fast and how did I knock that guy unconscious and made that other guy’s mouth bleed? It didn’t even hurt my fist. I guess I just got stronger and faster." Then Drake smirked. Then he started to do his homework and when he was finished that one girl Christina called him and they talked all night.

The next day at school Drake was happy because it was a Friday but he didn’t want those bullies to bother him again. But at lunch those guys that got whoop by Drake came to his table with some other guys and started smack talking to him. Outside, someone was watching them. Then they threw his food tray away, which really piss him off because it was his favorite, pizza. Drake stood up. And then one of the guys said, "What you gonna do about it?" Drake said nothing to the guy and just walked away. One of the guys grabbed his arm and punched him but it didn’t even phase Drake. "Was that it?" Drake said. Christina looked at Drake and told him not to fight. So Drake didn’t. And then all of a sudden one of them toss Drake through the glass window, which he landed on the cement in pain. "You bitch!" said Drake. "What you gonna do about it?" said the guy that threw him out the window with amazement. Drake got up and then all of a sudden the guy that threw drake out the window smirked and turned into a monster that was red that is 11 feet tall with 12-inch sharp claws. The red monster was built with an armor like body with a big shoulder. Everybody in the room was screaming and running out of the building. The rest of the people that stayed in the lunchroom turned into the same type of monsters. Now there were 20 of them. They then open their shoulders and shot out a red beam at Drake, which scrap him on his shoulder because he jumped out of the way. "AHHHHHHHHH," screamed Drake. All of a sudden 2 more monsters came thrashing through the glass windows hitting the red monsters right in their stomach. But these guys were different, they were skinnier than the red monsters and one was colored gold and was about 17 feet and the other one was mostly covered in light purple and was about 13 feet. They were defeating the monsters left and right with amazing powers. The purple monster called the gold one Deus and the gold monster was calling the purple monster Necro. And then all of a sudden another one that looks like them came out of the sky and punch the one that was called Necro right in the chest making him fly through walls. Then another one came but this one was different because it had a big hand and the one that punch Necro through the wall called it Hunter and the Hunter guy called the other one Zygote Guyver. The Hunter guy came and slashed Dues but Dues blocked his attack with his huge wings. And Drake was just in the corner looking at the fight. "KID! Get out of here NOW!" said Dues. Necro came out and tried to attack Zygote Guyver but a dozen of the same monsters that attacked Drake came out of nowhere and attacked Necro, and then Zygote Guyver did a sneaky attack and sliced Necro in the chest with her blades. Then one of the monsters came after Drake. "AHHHHHHH!!!HELP ME!!!" Drake screamed. But Deus and Necro didn’t hear Drake and the monster was laughing loudly and then all of a sudden a black force field covered Drake’s whole body and the red monster exploded making all the monsters and Dues, Necro, Hunter, and Zygote Guyver turn around looking at Drake. When the force field was gone a tall dark figure stood in the dusk. Dues, Necro, Hunter, and Zygote Guyver used their hyper sensors to see what was behind the dusk and when the dusk cleared out all the red monsters were looking at the dark figure scarily. Then the Dark guyver got in a ready fighting stance. One of the red monster came jumping at the dark guyver but was quickly punched in the stomach making it explode. Then the dark guyver stopped and the guyver ‘s AI told the unconscious host, Drake that those monsters are zionoids and those other beings were guyvers. Two of them were enhanced warrior guyvers and Hunter was and alien assassin and the Zygote Guyver was just a regular guyver that have been merge with a hybrid life form. "Who are you?" said Dues. The dark guyver’s AI then said to Dues and the rest of the 3, "I am the Templar Guyver." "Are you a warrior guyver?" said Necro Guyver. The Templar Guyver’s AI then says, "YES! And now all of you shall die!" The Templar Guyver went straight towards Deus but was stopped by Dues’s winged shields and then power punches Templar into the air but wasn’t phase. "Dues stop it, he’s only a kid remember?" said Necro Guyver. Hunter and Zygote Guyver got scared because of his strength but thought that since he was just a kid he’s weak so they fought him 2 on 1. Dues and Necro jumped back and watched the fight between the new guyver and Hunter and Zygote.

Zygote Guyver extends her vibrational swords in gets into her stance while Hunter jumps into the air doing a jump kick at Templar Guyver but Templar Guyver jumps out the window of the lunch room to outside and gets into his fighting stance. Zygote Guyver runs 1,000 mph straight at Templar Guyver with her blades fully extended and then fires her head beam straight at Templar Guyver but Templar dodges the head beam but Zygote Guyver slices at Templar but misses about and inch to the left just when Templar was about to throw a punch right in Zygote Guyver’s stomach Hunter slices Templar’s back but he didn’t bulge a bit. His elbow blades extended and stabs Hunter in the stomach, which went right through the stomach. Templar’s blade shot out paralyzing electricity right through Hunter’s whole body making him paralyzing for a few minutes so he can battle Zygote. Zygote slashes her blades at Templar at close distance but somehow misses when Templar shadow teleports right through her and power punches her back making her fly 10 ft crashing into the paralyzed Hunter. "He’s strong," says Necro telepathically to Dues. "Take this Templar!! MEGA-SMASHER!!!!" yells Zygote Guyver. A blue large beam flies straight at Templar. Templar quickly scans the Zygotes mega-smasher attack and then put out one hand in front of him and then a black portal opens sucking Zygote’s mega-smasher without her noticing. Zygote stops and smirks and says, "Bitch!" and then laugh. When her mega-smasher cleared Templar was still standing. And then he opens a portal right behind her redirecting her own mega-smasher right back at her but the power of the mega-smasher was tripled. "WHAT??!" screams Zygote Guyver. SPPPZZZZZZZZZZZZSSSSSSHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO(mega-smasher)!!! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Zygote Guyver’s body was destroyed instantly leaving the control medal. Hunter jumps and grabs Zygote’s control medal and then use his shadow ability to create a copy of him and ran. Templar shot out 10 pressure cannon right at the clone destroying it instantly. Drake then suddenly wakes up in his armor looking around thinking, "what the hell happen to this place?" Drake looked at himself and jumped. "What the hell happen to me??"

"Go and tell the others about this new guyver Necro…I’ll stay and try to talk to him alright?" says Dues. "Okay…" says Necro and then teleports away.

"What are you? And what am I??" says Drake inside the guyver armor. "We are called guyvers and you are one of them too," says Dues. "What is a GUYVER??" Drake demanded. "Come with me and I’ll tell you all about it…is that okay with you?" asked Dues. "I don’t think so…how will I know that you won’t kill me??" says Drake. "Well, it seems that your guyver unit has a mind of its own…just like mines… but it seems a little bit different from mines…anyways, when you fight… it help control your actions," says Dues calmly. "Thank you," says Drake. And then all of a sudden Drake sticks both of his hands forward quickly forming a huge pressure cannon and quickly blast it at Dues making the ground exploding everywhere and kicking out everywhere. Drake ran as fast as he can back to his house in his guyver armor. "Ahhhh…!!" says Dues. "How’d he charge that pressure cannon so fast without me knowing…" says Dues. Dues flew following Drake back to his house.

When Drake got close to his house he sensed that his parents were home because of his hyper senses. He wondered why they were home so early. Then all of a sudden the house blew up right in front of his face. "BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" screams Drake. Drake then ran faster then before and tried to stop the fire but couldn’t. "No, Mom, Dad…NOOOOOOO!!!" Drake screams. "Who could’ve done THIS??!!!" yelled Drake. He heard a voice, "The creators did it." Drake turned around and look at Dues and screamed, "Who is the creators??…I’m gonna kill them all!" Drake starts to run off but was stopped when Dues teleported right in front of him. "Wait, I can help you get your revenge from them…come with me." Dues grabs Drakes arm and teleported them to his base, the Anti Advent Republic.

 

Anti Advent Republic Headquarters

 

"Where am I??" screams Drake. "Don’t worry Drake…you are in our headquarters," says Dues. Drake was going ballistic, swinging his arms everywhere and saying "WHY DID THIS HAD TO HAPPEN TO ME??" over and over again. Everyone in the AAR looked at Drake and Dues and then all of a sudden Drake’s armor came off making Drake fall down on his knees crying and sobbing. Dues retracts his armor and tried to calm down Drake but couldn’t. Necro, in his human form came and tried to calm down Drake too but couldn’t. And then out of annoyingness he punched Drake right in the face knocking him unconscious.

"Ahhhhhoooouuuucccchhhh…where am I??" Drake says weakly. And then he blacks out again.

The next day Drake woke up in a room with just one big bed. "Where am I?" he says to himself. Then the door swung open as a guy came in and said, "Finally, your awake." Drake then says, "Who are you?" "I’m Sho, Sho Fukamachi." "Huh??" says Drake. "Dues," says Sho. "Ohhhh," Drake says. "Come with me," Sho says. Drake got up and followed Sho out of the room. They were walking through halls and then finally they reached a big door. Sho pushed the door open and inside the room was a large round table where a whole bunch of people sat. Sho walked in and introduced Drake to everyone. "So this is the new guyver you guys were talking about," says a girl. "Yup," says Drake, "That’s me." Then a guy says, "What kind of guyver are you?" "I don’t know," Drake says. "HAH, you’re pretty stupid then," says another guy. "What??…you want to DIE??" Drake says angrily. "Come on let’s see what you got there boy…GUYVER!" "BOOOOMMMM!" "Huhhhhhhhh…???…" Drake wonders… "how the hell do they turn into guyvers…I don’t even know how to turn into it...hmmmm…if I say ‘guyver’ would I transform too.." "This should be interesting… I should try to analysis the boy’s guyver unit since Sho says it’s powerful," a girl said. "What are you waiting for boy??" says the guyver. "Okay time to die guyver…GUUUYYYVVVEEERRR!!!" screams Drake. This time a green force field wraps Drake instead of a black one. "BOOOOOOOOOOMMM" the walls and the ground exploded. "GO FIGHT OUTSIDE YOU TWO!!..YOU"LL DESTROY THE WHOLE BUILDING!!" says a girl that looks almost just like an elf. "Let’s take this outside," says the guyver to Drake… Suddenly the guyver teleports outside. "How the hell did he do that?" Drake thought to himself. [Telepathically]: What’s wrong buddy? Don’t know how to teleport??…HAhHAHA! "Who’s there??" Drake stumbles. "You’re even stupider than I thought…hahahah," says the guyver. "Grrrrrrrrrrr…" Drake grumbles with anger. "CLLLLLLIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!!!" the glass in the building shattered. Drake flew right through them and punched the guyver right in the chest sending him 20 feet back into another building. With anger, the guyver flew at the speed of 20,000 mph straight at Drake fully extending all of his blades on his right arm. With surprise Drake managed to dodge the attack with amazing speed and counter the guyver with a power punch right into the stomach making him fly into the same building again. "BITCH!!…DIE!!..," screams the guyver. And then quickly shoots 10 pressure cannons at Drake. Without knowing, a force field wraps around Drake and protects him from the attack. "What the hell??" Drake thinking to himself looking at his hands. Suddenly a powerful punch stucked Drake in the stomach making him fall to the ground hard. Suddenly the guyver teleports right in front of Drake and kicks him making him doing a back flip into a wall. "He’s called Temporal Guyver, which means he is really fast…you can’t beat him," says a girl voice telepathically to Drake. Drake ignored the voice and got up. "You still want some more you little wiener??" says the guyver currently known as Temporal Guyver. Some how Drake teleport right behind Temporal and quickly used a pressure cannon and shot it in less then a feet at Temporal making his whole body explode leaving his head and feet unattached and then quickly teleports back in front of Temporal. Temporal was unconscious and was quickly teleported into hyperspace to get repaired. Just when Drake thought he won the fight, out of nowhere a megasmasher attack blasted him in the back making him scream in pain. "Take that bitch," says Temporal laughing. "AHHHHHHHHHH…" screams Drake. With anger and pain Drake opens a portal right behind him to suck the megasmasher. Temporal’s hypersenses twitched backwards revealing his own megasmasher coming right behind him with great force. Barely getting out of the megasmasher’s way, Temporal turned around just in time for Drake’s own megasmasher smashing right onto Temporal’s shields, piercing through it and vaporizing him into thin air. Again, his unit was teleported into hyperspace. *Panting*…"that was close," said Drake. Suddenly 2 more guyvers teleported right in front of Drake. Drake got in a ready stance. "Don’t worry," says Dues. "We’re not gonna fight you," says Necro. "So what did you call yourself?" Dues asked. "Templar," Drake hesitated not knowing why he said that. "Alright Templar, that was amazing…Temporal was one of the strongest guyver here and you defeated him," said Dues. "Pretty impressive for a novice…don’t you agree?" Dues says to Necro. "What happened to Temporal guyver?" asked Drake. "He’s in hyperspace repairing himself from that impressive megasmasher attack you gave him," Dues says. Suddenly Temporal teleports right in front of Templar and demanded for a rematch with Templar. But luckily Dues and Necro was there to stop him. "ARRrrrggggghhh, I’ll get you kid," says Temporal and then teleports away. "Come with us," says Necro. "We’ll teach you how to use your guyver armor. "Okay," says Templar and then followed Necro and Dues into a building urging to learn more about the guyver armor he was in.

 

 

 

Tell me how you liked this story. I’ll write some more when I have the time.

And thanks to the guy that let me put this piece of writing on their homepage.


 
 
 Back to Daua Thao
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.