Attention this fan-fiction based on Yoshiki Takawa’s work The Guyver: Bio-booster Armour is the property of Daniel Jackson, all rights reserved, no reproduction, publication, e-mail posting, web posting, or any other means of distribution to take place without the authors permission. To contact the author e-mail Daniel Jackson.

This fan-fiction contains violence, and bad language; do not read if faint of heart, or pregnant, or drunk on gin!

 

Nightmares and Dreams: Part 2

The Attack

The units are moving, finding each other, drawn to each other by their telepathic bond. They’re moving towards each other through the earth, climbing to their final resting place to the place where they truly belong.

Back at the Chronos building the commander has called another board meeting, the other zoanoids gather anxious to hear what their new and hateful leader has to tell them, a Gregole walks in late and takes his seat. Before he gets chance to touch his designated chair the commander has already got hold of him by the scruff of his neck,

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" The commander screams, "You get an order to come here and you turn up late?"

"I’m sorry...com.m.an..." The zoanoid mumbles.

"Sorry, your sorry...sorry huh, let this be a lesson to you all, I am now in charge of Chronos, and I will be treated with the same respect you would give a zoalord, you will fall on your knees before me and worship a force stronger than yourselves!"

The Zoanoids around the room begin to get aggravated but the commander calms down, leaving the Gregole to get to his feet and take his seat. He does so after rubbing himself down, he slumps down into the shadows and watches the others reactions to his dress down, the other zoanoids don’t really react, it looks as if they’re also afraid of the commander and what he’s capable of.

The dark board room almost resembles a padded asylum cell as the commander begins telling the zoanoids why he has brought them together, shadow’s flicker from wall to wall, feet shuffle to the rise in tone of the commander’s voice and some zoanoids tap their fingertips against the large oak table that lies in front of each of them. Tension is present in the room, they know how crucial this time is for Chronos, if they fail to co-operate with each other then they will die out just like their ancestors did.

The commander begins giving his orders.

"Recently, our sources have discovered something that each of you has probably been looking for you’re whole empty pointless lives, something of great power and strength. Now I know you’re just simple un-evolving zoanoids but this is crucial, our species is dependant upon this discovery and we will not fail in our task to retrieve our goal!"

"Lieutenant Vamore will lead the mission, Ramotith and Malmott will go with him, failure is not an option, you fail and you will die by my hand is that understood?"

Each zoanoid chosen stands back from the table and looks sternly at the commander, then at each other, obviously wondering why they have been chosen for this task and the burden that it brings. Then, once his nerves have settled, Lieutenant Vamore approaches the Commander.

"It is my honour to be in charge of this mission, Sir, we will not fail; we will succeed at this mission and then continue to take back what is ours, the Guyver units may have been destroyed but this will put us firmly on top of the world!"

The Lieutenant salutes the Commander, and the other two zoanoids follow suit, they move across the room and stand behind the Lieutenant. A great sense of pride flows through the bodies of each zoanoid, and the commander himself can almost be seen with a slight smile on his face.

"So where to Commander?" The Lieutenant asks.

"Lieutenant, you and your team are to get into the jet and head towards the Arizona desert...Don’t fail me!"

The three zoanoids leave the room for the aircraft, and the commander turns back towards the others, a twisted grin appears across his face, and he begins laughing a sick and deranged laugh - that can only mean certain victory.

* * * * * * * * * *

Dust and dirt run through the air across the horizon, the warm dry Arizona winds blow David’s sweat filled hair across his forehead and into his eye’s; he doesn’t notice, the deep sleep he is consumed in has freed him from the desert world that surrounds him. The back of the pick-up that he lies in squeaks and moans as the wind ricochets off its sides. The state of sleep in which David now lies is the first moment of freedom he has had from his dream induced insomnia, the peace and the isolation of the desert has had a strange effect on him, it feels almost like he’s home, like he is where he belongs.

But this peace does not last long. A strange green glow slowly runs across his eye’s bringing back with it the horrifying nightmare he has been living in all his life.

The dreams return and the outbursts begin.

"Close now, they’re close now I can feel them inside my head...AAAAGGGGHHH!" He begins screaming, the dream has sent him into a rage.

"No, no, I must control this..."

His body rises vertically up into the air and convulses about ten feet above the truck, his eyes open to reveal nothing but green light, no pupils, nothing but the strange glow of something inhuman.

"I can reach them by the end of the day, I can be rid of all this pain, the questions will be answered soon enough!" He hovers there flying in mid-air, the pick-up far from his feet, but the dream still continues while David’s actions are un-known to him.

"But something is close to them, something that is in possession of great power, some one ancient!"

David’s eye’s open and the glow disappears, his body drops quickly back into the trailer of the truck, he hits it with a bang, and pain rushes up his spine.

"Oh, crap, how the hell did that happen? Me and these god damn dreams!"

He picks himself up and dusts off all the dirt his clothes have picked up from the landing in the trailer, clouds flow thickly off his jeans as he slaps them down. As he leans over he acknowledges the sharp pain that is throbbing in his back and begins kneading it gently, although the ache doesn’t wear off it’s obvious that he isn’t injured.

Aware of the pain he slowly jumps off the back of the truck and enters the vehicle. After plugging the keys into the ignition, he brings the engine to life, it roars then splutters as if the hot weather that surrounds it is having as much effect on the engine as it is on it’s passenger. The grips of the tyres begin to spin against the dirt track that they lie on and the truck speeds into action, heading for the horizon at a swift pace.

"There, the mountain, that’s where they are!"

Underneath the ground close by, the units begin vibrating; they have finally reached their destination. The control medal, which lies in the centre of each of them, begins emitting light. Heat fumes off each of them as they move towards one other, and an immense blinding light explodes out of them. They are no more, now there is only one. One unit created by merging all units. The ultimate power, the ultimate guyver lying in wait.

As David’s pick-up bounces off each mound in the dirt track, David hears a sonic boom, and watches curiously as a corporate jet flies through the skies in front of him towards his final destination. It slowly descends, almost like a bird of prey swooping down towards its meal. The aircrafts engines roar as it reaches ground level and scrapes it’s wheels against the hard sandy surface that dominates the region. It swerves around the horizon as David puts his foot down on the accelerator. The aircraft jerks to a halt, and the engines die down, the door point on the side of the jet opens up and the stairs descend. The three zoanoids walk down the stairway leaving the jet, and pacing out onto the hard desert floor. The huge mountain lies right in front of them; they each look towards it examining the dimensions of the huge obelisk, and taking into account how to actually gain entry. The lieutenant notices a small cave opening near the base of the granite structure, and turns to his team.

"There, that’s where we will gain entry! Deep into the cave we will find what we are looking for, the ultimate design of power and destruction, our destiny!"

Malmott hears something nearby and turns to find out what it is, he spots David’s pick-up truck speeding towards them, and watches as the trucks passenger pulls up nearby and exits the vehicle. Feeling nervous he turns toward Lieutenant Vamore, and gives his report.

"Sir we have a problem here, look – we are not alone!" Malmott whispers.

"Deal with him Malmott, you have permission to transform, this mission will go smoothly no matter how many humans we have to kill!"

Slowly David approaches the men, trying to get around them without giving them any reason to suspect him, he gets past them and reaches the base of the mountain, before one of the men approaches him.

"Human, it’s your time to die now, Chronos will not allow scum like you to interfere in its business, see you in hell human!!!" Malmott bawls at the top of his voice.

David falls back onto the ground as he looks over the person before him, trying to find some sort of weapon that he might use to attack him. He doesn’t notice any guns, or hand-to-hand weapons on the man’s body, but this disappears from David’s mind once he looks towards the Malmott’s face. Skin is bursting off the man’s body, revealing something more terrifying beneath. David tries to scuffle away from him, trying to escape from something he fears. Malmott fully transforms revealing something truly terrifying, a creature that looks almost like death itself, a skull like form hanging where the neck previously existed. Red bloody skin hangs from the creature’s powerful body, encasing muscle, and tendons. It lurches forward towards David, grabbing hold of him at the waist and lifting him into the air.

"AAAAAAGGHHHHHH!!" David screams. "Let go of me you freak!!!!"

"Freak, eh, we are your gods!!!" Malmott laughs.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" David screams as Malmott rips a deep hole into his side. Blood spurts out of the wound quickly, and Malmott smiles with delight as David almost falls un-conscious from the blood loss.

Malmott looks at the weak body that has flopped in his hands, he makes the final blow bringing his fist down towards David’s forehead, but before the blow can connect David is staring Malmott in the face. The strange green glow that accompanies his dreams has returned, but this time David is fully aware of what is going on. It’s almost as if his conscious mind has realised it’s full potential to preserve his life.

"STOP!" David shouts.

Malmott stops before he can deliver the final blow that would have given him certain victory over his opponent, he stands there frozen as if he is no longer in control of his own actions.

"Malmott kill him now!" Lieutenant Vamore orders.

"I can’t Lieutenant, I...I can’t move!" Malmott replies.

"What are you doing to me?" Malmott screams at David.

The zoanoid begins screaming at the top of its lungs, but something seems to give it peace, something nearby seems to be returning the zoanoids free will, and David begins losing control of the monster that has his life in it’s hands.

In one quick swoop Malmott throws David’s body as hard as he can and David flies through the air at a frightening speed, blood from his wound dripping as he moves, the zoanoids watching as his body heads towards the front of the cave opening. They do not see him land because the opening is well hidden, but from the screams that they can hear they assume that he is dying.

Unknown to them, something is forcing its way into David’s body, going inside of him, changing him into something more. The creature explores the outsides of his body and as it attaches itself to the injured David - he collapses to the dusty floor and faints.

"Guess that’s it!" Malmott laughs, "I was hoping he’d put up more of a fight!"

"It looked like you were enjoying yourself when you disobeyed my order to kill him Malmott, all that bullshit about you not being able to move! This mission is deadly important to Chronos, if you want to play with humans then do it when the mission is completed! Then you can kill humans by the hundreds if you want to!" Vamore turns to Ramotith and begins instructing him on how they will retrieve their goal in the caves.

"We will enter at the opening over there, and in the cave we should find what......WHAT?????NOOOOOO!" Vamore begins screaming at something but Malmott doesn’t pay any attention until a blast rips through Ramotith’s stomach and spills out all his intestines. Lieutenant Vamore, and Malmott look up towards the cave and see something that is obviously alien; the blast that killed Ramotith came from a hole in one side of the creature’s chest. It stands there watching them, then shuts the chest plate.

"What the hell is that Lieutenant?" Malmott screams.

"That Malmott is a Guyver! But it’s strange different than the usual units, the control medal is the same but there are other orbs attached to the armour, it must be some sort of mutation. And you my friend have the chance to kill it!"

The Guyver jumps from its position on the mountain, flies through the air about fifty feet and then hits the ground with a thud. Malmott seems to be sizing his new foe up, looking for weaknesses; he begins to scream at the Guyver in front of him, giving Lieutenant Vamore chance to make a run for the cave. Vamore runs and the battle begins.

"You will never defeat me Guyver, Ramotith was weak, but I am strong, you cannot win!" Malmott mocks.

The Guyver doesn’t respond, but the control medal begins to radiate light in an almost hypnotic manner. He takes a fighting stance and two long vibration blades burst from the small protrusions that exist on his forearms.

Malmott runs at the Guyver but gets taken down quickly by a hard kick to the back of the skull, the Guyver didn’t even receive a scratch, he jumped straight out of the way before the zoanoid could reach him.

"You were lucky that time punk! Malmott squeals.

He gets to his feet and begins to scream at the Guyver as if he is in some mad rage; once again, he runs towards the alien creature but heads straight into a vibration blade. The zoanoid screams as the blade spikes straight through its body, a deep cut opens up and blood pours from the zoanoids chest. Malmott slowly falls back trying to put some distance between him and his opponent, still screaming as the wound in his chest opens and closes as he moves. He turns his back on the Guyver, as if he is going to try and make a run for it. Two sharp pains are felt in his kidneys, and awaken him to the detriment of turning his back on this bio-weapon; he turns around to face the Guyver, and then slumps down to his knees. The vibration swords have sliced open his back and have cut through his spine, Malmott looks up at his opponent and begins to beg.

"Kill me quickly, put me out of my pain I beg of you!"

Meanwhile Lieutenant Vamore is running through the insides of the cave, going deeper and deeper into it’s shadowy structure, he enters a huge opening and the moist air hits him hard, the whole place has sentience, bright oranges and dark reds are painted all around him. The room is like one huge vegetating flower. Walking to the back of the room Vamore notices a huge silver orb, it’s emitting the same glow that the Guyver did before he escaped into the caves, he flinches as he hears something scream.

The Guyver buries his hand straight into Malmott’s face, the bones crunch and crack as he further penetrates the zoanoid’s skull. Ear piercing screams echo across the mountain, Malmott’s body falls to the floor and begins disintegrating.

"Out of control" The Guyver says.

The Guyver retracts and David falls to the floor naked, he slowly regains some strength, dragging himself across the hard desert floor; David finally reaches his truck, pulls himself in and starts the engine for home.

Vamore understands now that all members of his team are dead, but he knows that the mission must still be completed, the orb in front of him is what the commander sent him to retrieve, the glowing light emanating from it looks alive, this is the ultimate weapon on planet earth, the most powerful entity that the creators ever imagined. Vamore outstretches his nervous hand and touches it’s surface, the orb begins producing vibrations and lights up as it rises, it explodes and Vamore sees what all the mission was about, falling to his knees, he bows his head in respect.

"Everything is prepared my master..." Lieutenant Vamore says.


 
 
 Back to Daniel Jackson
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.