Attention this fan-fiction based on Yoshiki Takaya’s work The Guyver: Bio-booster Armour is the property of Daniel Jackson, all rights reserved, no reproduction, publication, e-mail posting, web posting, or any other means of distribution to take place without the authors permission. To contact the author e-mail Daniel Jackson.

This fan-fiction contains violence, and bad language; do not read if faint of heart, or pregnant, or drunk on gin!

 

Twisted Mutronics

Prologue

The World is now a different place, one hundred years has passed since the war between the Zoanoids and Guyvers, Chronos, the Zoanoids, all destroyed, the Guyvers long buried and gone, the influence that the creators had on the planet known as earth has been neutralised, now the original weapons the creators brought to life can have a peaceful existence, those beings known as humans can live in peace, but something is rising in the bright lights of this new and optimistic world, someone is still out there waiting in the darkness, something that has been growing ever since unit one was activated, and something sinister is coming, the only problem is there’s nobody left to stop it...

 

Nightmares and Dreams

The Beginning

 

Hiding in the darkness of an old office building the remnants of what used to be known as the Chronos corporation are gathered, deep discussion runs across the room, their panic stricken faces paranoid at the thought of being discovered, looking back and forward trying to figure out what they can possibly do to survive. A Chronos commander enters the room through the battered office doors; he walks to the large round table that each remaining Omega-zoanoid is seated at. The lights flicker and darkness slowly drips into the lines in each of their aged faces, they sit there for a while contemplating what they are going to do to escape their fate, working out what they can possibly do to stop the killing, if only they hadn’t hunted them down, if only the corporation hadn’t played with the guyver units they recovered, is this the price they have to pay for the mistakes of a company searching for power that they could not control?

The commander looks up at the notebook he has placed before him, reading in silence each other zoanoid waits quietly for him to finish, he lays the book down onto the table and stands up, taking a pose that implies leadership, almost like a president addressing a nation.

"Destroyed all of our predecessors... destroyed! All for what? Huh! For some bio-weapon, some instrument of destruction, and what did it get them in the end huh, what did it get?" The commander bawls at the top of his voice, and plunges his fist into the desk, his lieutenant stands up and addresses him almost like a whinging child,

"Sir, the Guyver units were deemed the most powerful bio-weapon on the face of the planet, it was only sensible that Chronos had to have possession of them, we needed them to truly be the rulers of this planet!"

The commander stands up turns to the lieutenant next to him and slaps him hard across the face, the other zoanoids in the room gasp with shock at the commanders actions,

"You’re a young fool! Do you even know what Guyver means, where it came from, I thought ever since that fool Sho activated Unit 1 a hundred years ago it had become common knowledge, Guyver is what the creators called their experiments after they had been bonded with a bio booster armour that the aliens created for themselves, the word itself means Out of Control!"

"But sir, the creators favoured the zoanoids it’s only right that we have the Guyver units rather than those week and pathetic humans!"

The group of zoanoids stare at each other, even though they are in human form they know it’s only a matter of time before their natural urge to kill overcomes them, like the guyver they too now seem out of control.

The commander looks up at the others around the table and sees the fear and anger in their eye’s, he looks at the lieutenant rubbing his sleeves as he gets more and more nervous, turning to address what remains of Chronos he knows he is going to change the history of the zoanoid species,

"The guyver units are buried, their hosts dead and gone, we will not waste another hundred years trying to hunt them down just like are ancestors did, we will become global again, we will replace all the zoanoids that were lost and once again we will rule the world! Nothing will be able to stop us this time; we are the sons of the future, the only Chronos employees to survive, well I’ve had enough of scratching and scrapping, it’s time we had humans falling at our feet again begging to survive!"

The commander comes to the end of his speech and everyone in the boardroom is applauding, he begins handing out glasses of champagne, this seems almost ironic seen as though they’re stuck in some burnout building.

"Gentleman, a toast, to the deaths of all the guyvers, age had to catch up to them some time," the crowd begin laughing.

"And to the new era, and era where Chronos will rain supreme!"

* * * * * * * *

David Ash lies in his bed tossing and turning, weird dreams fill his mind, sweat drips down from his forehead onto his pillows below. Strange lights run through his mind, strange colours and obscure objects, his face is racked with frustration, his brow is thin, his eye’s like small slits just emitting a small green glow. As his dream becomes more and more disturbing he starts mumbling, un-intelligible rants fall from his mouth.

"The units, gone...No! Moving..." He trails off and begins to sit up un-aware that he is still dreaming, the dream takes a turn for the worst.

"OUT OF CONTROL!!!!" The screams burst from his mouth, if only some one could hear them, he jumps out of bed and burst into tears, the recurring dreams have been troubling him for quite some time. Slowly but surely he begins pulling himself together,

"It’s only a dream, it doesn’t matter, I’m just like everyone else I’m not some sort of freak.... Am I?" He pulls on his clothes grabs his keys and heads for the door, before leaving he looks around his flat, it looks so quiet compared to the outburst before.

Slowly walking down the block he heads for Ernie’s; the local bar he usually goes to, the streets are quiet, no-one seems to be awake at this time of night. Small drops of winter rain drip down onto him and he’s slowly unaware of being drenched, no jacket protects him from it, it’s almost as if he’s in some sort of trance. Approaching the door, he takes a moment to take in the event of the night, and then...after gathering his thoughts he enters.

"Hi Ernie, give me jacks on the rocks would you!"

Ernie gathers the drink together and places it on the bar in front of David, David sips it slowly and sighs, almost as if the concoction has given him back his strength.

"What’s wrong with you man, you havin’ those dreams again?"

"No, Ernie, no dreams, just thought I’d come out here for a drink...You know to help me sleep" David lifts the glass and takes another sip of the soothing liqueur, Ernie watches him; rubbing the small amount of beard that hangs of his chin, struck by the lifestyle of one of his closest friends, looking over to the other end of the bar he flicks the television on.

"Come on David, take a load off" Ernie points to the chairs down at the other end of the bar where the television has begun illuminating the corner of the room.

"Yeah, why not, I’ve got nothing better to do, it’s not as if my life’s going anywhere!"

The pair continue down to the bottom of the bar and slump into the leather seats placed there, David looks down into his glass, with his face suggesting the best times of his life have been drowning his sorrows in this bar. Ernie looks up at his friend and sighs,

"You know David you should really get out more, I mean young people today are supposed to be assholes, they’re supposed to go out there and drink so much that they can no longer remember their own names, they’re supposed to have girlfriends and be the star quarterback."

David looks up, he’s heard all this before but never minded hearing it every now and again, it gave him a bit of self-confidence, but after a while it just got plain annoying.

"Normal people have parents Ernie, normal people don’t get kicked out of high school, especially not for slugging out one of their teachers, and normal people don’t have weird dreams that prevent them from sleeping night after night!" David wasn’t finished, he wasn’t going to hear the "be a good boy" speech for a while, and he was going to make sure of that,

"Ernie you gave me a chance and I damn well appreciate it, but my parents are both dead, they died the day I was born, for reasons I don’t know, I’ve never understood my purpose in life, and now your here talking about girlfriends and what young people are supposed to do, just do yourself a favour and shut your mouth! Do know how stupid you look when you try and act like some sort of parent!"

"Sorry kid, I just feel bad for you is all, you deserve better then being stuck here in old rainy Chicago with an old bartender like me as a friend... David...Hey is there something wrong with you?"

David is starring intently at the screen, the ATC news bulletin is on, a young feisty woman comes on reporting from behind a desk, clutching her clip board as if her life depends on it she begins her big story,

"Yesterday, somewhere in the Arizona desert something that can only be described as a nuclear explosion took place witnessed by some nearby towns people, funnily enough the American government toyed with nuclear weapons, over one hundred years ago in this very desert, according to mythology the bombs were built to fight off a group of monsters who were determined to take over the world, but that’s only a children’s bed time story, scientist have long searched for proof of these mythical monsters who were supposed to be known as zoanoids but no evidence has ever been found, so they are dismissing the story’s stating that they are just the result of one too many scary movies!"

Ernie turned towards David who was know pouring himself another glass of jacks,

"Hey David sounds like you’ve been watching too many scary movies, they give you nightmares you know!"

"You trying to be funny Ernie or do you act like a jackass all the time!"

They both turn back to the television set, the woman is holding up a plaque with some sort of language on it that neither Ernie nor David recognise.

"This plaque" The reporter began. "Is supposed to be a true representation of the monsters language, after the famed scientist Edward Newton discovered it ten years ago here in Arizona, scientist have been studying it ever since the discovery was made and now I can publicly announce what the inscriptions say! The definition of the tablet says nothing but "Out of Control!"

As the words left the woman’s lips David dropped the glass to the floor, it smashed into pieces, shards flew across the room and Ernie swiftly jumped round to see what the guy was doing. He didn’t expect to see what he did; David was stood there in the middle of the room white as a sheet.

"David, are you alright, you look almost as if you’ve seen a ghost, maybe I need to take you to the hospital?" Ernie began slowly walking forward towards his friend.

"Stay away from me!" David bawled and ran towards the door.

"Hey, David, wait a minute where you going?"

"I’m going to Arizona Ernie and there ain’t a damn thing you can do to stop me!"


 
 
 Back to Daniel Jackson
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.