ok there were a few continuity problems but I fix them in this story no sweat.

Guyver Gregore looked at Aries gigantic "So I see. Do you think just because you have fancier cloths you can beat me? Your gonna have to take your suit to the tailor when I'm through with you!" Guyver Gregore fired a full pressure cannon at him. Aries Gigantic deflected the blast with his own and charged at Guyver Gregore. before Guyver Gregore had the advantage of streingth and power over Aries but now it was a level playing field and Aries was a seasoned fighter! Guyver Gregore took a swipe at him with his vibro claws. Aries ducked and flung him 50 feet.

Guyver Gregore opened his vamore pods and fired a full burst at Guyver Aries who dodged. "He's fast!" Guyver Gregore charged at him trying to impale him with his horn. Aries Gigantic easily moved out of the way and brought his fist down on Guyver Greores head. Then Aries blasted him with a pressure cannon ripping his body in half. Aries grabbed his horn lifting his torso off the ground. "Well well! It seems when were on a level playing field it's obvious whos the better man! Hhehehe..."

Guyver Aries sliced off both pods with his vibro swords and was about to jab his control metal when guyver Gregore megasmashed the ground. When the smock cleared all that was left was a gaping hole in the ground. Aries armor removed and he fell to the ground exhousted.

Chikiri watched the fight. Somthing was different about the Gigantic metal. It had three antennas sticking out like a unit removers control metal. "So you werent in the ships metal after all. Hiding where I'd least expect!"

Aries had a dream. Aries sat in a bar. A blond haired woman aproached him. "Aphrodite! I thought I'd lost you!" for the first time in centurys he cried. The blond haired woman Hugged him "Dont worry we'll be together forever my love!" Aries had no idea what was about to happen.

Diana noticed a third growth of bioflesh on the back of his neck. All guyvers had two growths used for communication. What was this third one?

Aries still slept "Aries! For us to be together forever we must become of one will, one mind and body! Bond with me!"

Deep beneath the ocean buried in the earths crust was a city. A city of zoanoids and Hyper zoanoids and other things left over from the Advents. The zoanoids here were no longer influenced by zoalord thought control because of Chikiri removing that gene. A small boy with greenish hair sat on the ledge of a cliff looking out over an endless forest. Everything was iluminated almost as bright as day by a glowing fungus on the ceiling of the high cavern.

Several Tennage boys sat behind a large rock spying on him. They wonderd who he was. Everyone in their neighborhood was given instructions to be nice to this strange kid who was droped there. Darius, Xerexes and Cyrus watched him with their pet Utah Raptor Irys. Irys was no ordinary Utah Raptor. Irys had a guyver unit. He was the only known dinosaur to have merged with one.Darius, Xerxes and cyrus like most people there were zoanoids. Darius was an El Toppo type zoanoid, Xerxes was a Zencrebe hyper zoanoid and Cyrus was a Gelpus. Cronos hadnt found a way to mass produce the Gelpess type witch was a lost number. However Chikiri had worked with the problem longer and eventualy was able to do it.

But who was this strange green haird boy?

Kenny sat outside under a tree. Aries aproached him and said "You wont belive whats happened. I think my control metals communicating with me."

Kenny said "Uhhhh....?"

Aries said "I know that it is! I'm not crazy and it's telling me one thing. We need to go to Mars! Theres somthing on Mars!"

Kenny said "I'm going to have to disagree YOU ARE CRAZY! How the hell are we supposed to get to mars?"

Aries said "I'm not... wait their trying to tell me somthing... Guyver!"

Aries called his normal armor and then the Gigantic armor. He sat in silence for ahwhile. Something strange began to happen. The armor began to contract together into a pod. Kenny called the others who came and looked at the strange pod. Whatever it was it was slowly growing.

A man was running through the forest being pursued by ZaxoOr who was fully regenerated. The man changed into zoalord form. ZaXoOr said "You idiot! do you really thing that in you weakened condition you can stand up to me?"

The man was one of the Gyro clones that Alkenphel destroyed. The Gyro clone fired three energy balls at ZaxoOr who easily dodged them. ZaxoOr pulled what apeared to be a gravity ball out of his back. It levitated in his hand and flew at the Gyro clone punching a hole in his sheild. It went straight through him. He reverted back to human form and the ball returned to ZaxoOrs hand. He picked up the fallen Zoalord and flew away.

Kenny watched the strange object grow. It began to look like the ship that was in mount Minikami. "Hmmmm what are you planning Aries?"

The night sky was illuminated as three glowing beings flew through the night. Each had glowing yellow wings. They landed on a cliff side.

"There it is!" Kurumegnik was psychicaly linked to them. He saw the ship sitting in the forest. "It cant be the Advents! They cant be back can they?" This desturbed Kurumegnik greatly. None of the zoalords wanted them back. Although certain things Alkenphel had said in the past suggested he wanted to seek them out for his own purposes. Kurumegnik recalled when Valcus quoted him saying "I want to wage a war against heaven." What else could it mean? But if they came here now it would mean desastor! But then he saw a human by it. A door opened and he got in. Kurumegnik thought "No more time for questions! Attack! Whatever you do dont let that ship get away!"

Kenny didnt know why he was going along with What Aries said. But so far his claims had panned out. How else could he of made this ship. But somthing didnt seem quite right. He heared Aries voice say "Aproach my Gigantic metal and change I'll do the rest."

Kenny changed into XechTorr and steped up to it. Two tendrils came down and attached to his bioflesh. A beam came between the Gigantic metal and Aries. The ship lifted off.

Kurumegnik shouted "Irksis, Myerix, Kimezik destroy it!"

Several balls of energy ripped through the ship.

"whats going on Aries? I can feel it somthings happening outside were under attack!"

Aries responded calmly "I woudnt worry about it. Just leave everything to me."

The sking on the outside of the ship parted and fired a particle beam.

Myerix blocked it. The other two moved in and fired two more bolts of energy. The ship blocked it with a force field. Kurumegnik was getting impatient the ship was still rapidly asending and was in the upper atmosphere. Kurumegnik said "Hmmmm maybe I should handle this myself!

I'm coming up! You three make sure it dosnt escape!"

Kurumegnik changed to battle form and flew up after it. He ordered the "Charlies Angels" to scatter. When he was 40 feet beneath the ship he launced a black hole attack!

Aries said "Hmmmm I was hoping it wouldnt come to this. The bottom area of the ship opened several pods and fired a giant megasmasher blast. It blew apart the black hole and knocked Kurumegnik back down to earth.  

A fisherman was out enjoying the quiet night when suddenly a blazing fireball hit his boat sinking it. Kurumegnik floated to the surface comatose.   Kenny didnt know why he decided to go along with this. Somthing just seemed so wrong with the situation. The ship had escaped earths atmosphere. It opened a rift in space like the one the other Advent ships went through. The barren wasteland of of the surface of the planet mars was surrenly still. Then suddenly like a bomb going off there was a loud bang as the sky parted and air was sucked into the vacuum of space and then it closed. The ship landed. Aries detached from the ship and steped out accompanied by XechTorr. They both could generate theyre own oxygen.

Aries stood on top of a sand dune and his gigantic metal glowed. A near by mountain exploded and a giant ship began to rise out. "Behold! The last weapon made by the Advents. The Karorok! In their language that means "World Devastator". They had planned to use it on earth but for unknown reasones chose to leave it here in the dust. With this weapon I will cleanse the planet of Cronos and..."

"And what? Now listen I've had it up to here with your crypticness! And do you even know how it works? If this is as powerful as you say then it could do away with Cronos all right! And eveyone else in the procese!

How could you kill our freinds along with the rest of them?"

Aries grabbed his head and fell to the ground with a great deal of effort he said "You... must stop it..it has control!"

XechTorr didnt understand "What do you mean? it has control?"

Aries got up "Hmmmm I didnt think he had it in him! Well you wont be hearing from him again. XechTorr I think it's time I be truthful with you. When Aries merged with the new unit he also uploaded another personality implanted there. I am an Advent merged with the unit in it's ultimate state! I am the last! Do you understand I was there in the begining and I will be there in the end witch will be now! My kind was developed in a last ditch attempt to control the guyvers.But there was no time to produce us. The rest of my kind thought it best to leave for greener pasteurs while we still could. However a few of us stayed behind in case the eradication project failed. We knew that we would die with everyone else if it worked but so be it if it was for the good of our speicies. Imagine an army of guyver zoanoids! All led by Guyver alkenphel to conquer the stars! For that I must exterminate Cronos and that traitor Chikiri! who intends to implant an army of zoanoids and Hyper zoanoids with others like me!"

By now the giant ship was hovering in the martian atmosphere. XechTorr said " I will admit your worries are valid ones but I wont let you attack earth even if I die fighting you! Release Aries!"

XechTorr extended his vibro swords. A giant pod in the front of the ship opened and targeted an area of the ocean.It fired a giant pressure cannon type blast that flew toward earth near light speed. When it hit the atmosphere the clouds parted in all directions. It hit the ocean. The water was instantly turned to vapor.

But it didnt stop there it hit a dome under the water and impacted it into the ground. The techtonic plates heaved mountains above the ocean "That was a small sample of it's power would you care to see a larger one?"

"No" XechTorr fired a gravity blast at him. Aries Gigantic dodged it.

The blast made a dent in the side of the ship. Aries reached back and pulled out his energy wave spear. Except now it was enhanced and even larger! It had double sides! He swung it at XechTorr. With every movment more energy poured from it's tip. XechTorr took out both vibro swords and tried to chop him he blocked them with the spear. Aries kicked XechTorr accross the ship. XechTorr regaind his footing and fired all pressure cannons at him. This took Aries off guard and he didnt have enough time to put up his sheild. They ripped several large gashes in his body. Aries opened one megasmasher and Fired! XechTorr didnt have enough time to get out of the way. He opened all pressure cannons to make a full sheild. It barely blocked the blast.

Meanwhile the ship was still gathering energy for one final assault against earth. XechTorr opened his wings and flew beneath the ship. Arieas said "Oh now this is pathetic your hiding from me now? wait..." The hull of the ship was starting to buckle. A large hole was ripped in it's midsection. XechTorr had launched a blackhole attack in an attempt to destroy the ship. Aries opened his full megasmasher. He fired directly into the black holes nucleus that was made from the gravity balls fired into it. It created a giant explosion that ripped the ship in half. The cannon swerved around and fired at mars. The blast ripped a huge gash in the martian surface.

There was a malfunction in the cannon and it began to implode on it'self. Aries formed a force field around himself to resist it. XechTorr in a desperate final attempt to stop him dived right at him. His fist hit the sheild. He turned his own force field to full power and forced it through. it hit the Gigantic metal cracking it. They both spun out of control into the blackhole.

Back on earth an army of zoanoids was prepareing to strike and test out some new weapons on Chikiris hidden city. The ship had targeted Chikiris collective but hadnt fired a big enough blast to destroy the hidden city with it. ZaXoOr walked on top of one of the mountains forced above the ocean. He bent over and picked up a control metal "Hmmm... so this is all thats left of you. Cronos wont take this lying down."

Next time .... The zoanoid wars!
 
 


 
 
 Back to Dan Ichinose
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.