By Dan.I : Oh yeah I forgot to mention in the others that the charactors here are based on those of Yoshiki Takaya. But if your here you know that already oh well.

Galrookit and Themenos looked at each other. "I hope we never have to engage the fusion. I'd hate to have to join with that idiot!" They were looking at NeoStriker asleep with a comic book over his hace and his feet on the table. The 3 zoanoids stood over the units. Eatch unit extended it's flesh covering Ramotith, Vamore and Gregore.

After they finished changing Gregore said "I cant belive it! We have the guyver units!"

Ramotith said "Yes only one other zoanoid has ever had one and he was an older type then ours!"

Gregore said "A regular guyver is almost as powerful as a zoalord! I'm 16 times stronger then a human and therefore 16 times stronger then a guyver! Are you thinking what I'm thinking? We could take over cronos!

Even Alkenphel would have a hard time stoping us!"

Guyver Vamore "Dont go having delusions of grandeur Gregore. One day we may very well do that but for now lets go along with Cronos's plans. I have to wait untill we can get all the zoalords in one place. Then we can take them out. One thing is clear. No longer shall we be their cannon fodder!"

Kenny shrunk back down to human form. Aries said "We need to find that foot." He let his armor dissapear. Aries human form was a middele sized man with red hair and a long scar accross his face. Kenny wondered "Who was this man?"

A voice from behind said "I think you to have much more to worry about then a lost foot! It was Thancrus II ! He changerd but was different then Thancrus. He didnt just have two vibro blades. He had 3 on each hand, several on the elbows, a row of barbed vibro blades going down his back like sonic the hedgehog, he had 3 coming out of each knee, some small ones coming from the ankles and some on the shins as well. Other then that he looked like Thancrus. The guy was a regular porky pine!

Aries said "Guyver!!!!!" A force field came around him with his armor. 

Thancrus II said "Tell me...Where might your control metal be? If you do I'll let you die an easy death. Kenny tried to change back into XechTorr but his previous battle with that doppleganger left him draind. Aries said "And what makes you think I have a control metal. He fired 3 beams from his head laser. Thancrus II with enhanced agility barely managed to dodge them. "What the hell? Howed you do that?!?" Guyvers never had demonstrated the ability to fire 3 beams at once.Aries extended all 6 vibro blades. They clashed against ThancrusII. It broke one of his vibro blades.

"Impossible those had twice durability of Thancrus! How?"

Aries said "I told you guys before I'm not a normal Guyver I've been fused with one of the most powerful unit types. In addition I have over 2000 years of fighting experience! How confident are you that you can win?"

ThancrusII was having second thoughts but he maid like sonic the hedghog and flung himself into a roling ball of blades at Aries. Aries quikly bulled out a spearlike object from his back. It glowed gren and he waved it ever so slightly. A green bolt of energy like that a zoalord would throw flew forth and hacked ThancrusII in half. Both peices flew about 50 feet in both directions.

The 3 guyver Zoanoids were flying over the ocean heading for Cronus Austrailia.

Somone else arived there before them. It was none other then the Zoalord Kurumegnik! Cronus Australia had two brantches. The southern and Northern brantches. Kurumegnik was in control of the southern brantch at the time. He had heared storys of the renegade Ultra Zoanoid and decided to check it out. Karen Chechoff wary of Alkenphels instructions put some dark sunglasses over her eyes to conceal what she had become.

Kurumegnik steped out of the landing Helicopter and looked at Karen Chechoff who came out to greet him. Kurumegnik said "I wish I could of come under better circumstances. Of course you realize your in a simular position of Genzo Makashima. We both know what happend to him. Cronos normaly dosnt tolerayte failure. But Weve been instructed by Alkenphel himself to overlook that. I wonder why?"

Karen responded "I've known Alkenphel for some time. He's a close freind of mine." Karen knew she should of chosen her words more carefuly when she saw the dumbfounded expression on Kurumegniks face. She remembered back to her origens. during the 19th century in Russia she had been adopted by a family there. But she had always rememberd her father. His strange catlike eyes were ingrained on her memory. She realized she wasnt normal when she stoped aging at 20 years old. Also she was very strong. Once some drunk guy from a bar had tried to put the moves on her and she flung him 30 feet through the air. and he was a big fat guy 455 pounds!

Then everything changed in the 1920's when she was drawn to a mysterious location in the ocean. It was an Island of an unknown name. Strange creatures extinct and mythical were common there. Thats where she met him...

In the present NeoStriker walked in and slapped Galrookit on the back " Hey man! This is gonna be the bomb!" Galrookit sighed "Cant you go bother someone else!" he thought to himself "How did this loser ever get to be our leader?" NeoStriker said "Yeah see I've got this all planned out I'm gonna ask out that babe Karen!" Galrookit nearly jumped out of his skin!

Just how stupid was he trying to ask out a Zoalord? All it took was a mental command to kill a zoanoid and even a hyper zoanoid.

elsewhere

Aries landed on top of one of the taller buildings of Sydney, the capital of Austrailia under Cronus occupation. Above him one of 3 flying forms decended. The other 3 kept on going. Aries turned around and saw a Ramotith Zoanoid. Aries said "It never ceases to amaze me how stupid you guys can be somtimes. Do you really think you a single Ramotith stands a chance agaist me?"

Ramotith said "Woa boy are you arrogant? I'm going to make you eat those words!"

Aries laughed "Hahahahaha!!!Yeah right!!! take your best shot!"

Ramotith Shouted Guyver!!!!!!!!! booom!!! a forcefield came around him and he turned into Guyver Ramotith! Aries Said "What the hell? A guyver Zoanoid?!? Well maybe you will be a challenge afterall!" Aries went into stelf mode and extended his virbro blades. WHAM! right in the face Guyver Ramotith hit him and sent him hurling through a brick wall.

"Invisibility hehe interesting trick. But my hearing was origenaly equal to certain types of bats, it's been amplified consideribly! I can hear the ants crawling on the sidwalk two miles away if I want to." Guyver Ramotith exended some claws from his hand. Each was tipped with a tiny vibro blade. The Guyver Armor enfanced all his existing powers. He slashed at Aries with his vibro claws. Aries Jumped over his head landing on top of a nearby building " No I wont let him beat me!" Aries made a pressure cannon wich was much stronger then an ordinary Guyver cannon. He hurled it at Guyver Ramotith. It took off one of his arms andblew a ten foot hole in the building behind him. With his remaing arm he did a one arm pressure cannon it missed Aries but it caused the building he stood atop of to collapse. "Even at half streingth it was even more pwerful then mine." They jumped at each other and clashed vibro blades. No matter how fast Aries move Guyver Ramotith wentfast blocking all attempts to get at him!" Then Guyver Ramotith used the sonic weapon by his mouth. It caused all the windows within one mile to shatter and it cracked Aries Gravity controller sending him falling to the ground. Then a big foot landed on him plowing him ever further into the earth. He climbed to his feet. Guyver Ramotith said "Ok hot shot!

Got any more suprises?" Aries opend his megasmasher. It had 3 lenses instead of the usual two. Guyver Ramotith tried to Defelct the blast with his Gravity controler. But against this kind of megasmasher even he couldnt defend. The blast vaporized him and took two large buildings with him.

Dilbert watching the news said "Oh boy! Kennys not going to like this at all!"


 
 
 Back to Dan Ichinose
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.