XechTorr part 4

By Dan. I

In the white house Bill Clinton was sitting down to watch TV. Newt Gingritch walked into the room. Hillery said " Bill Clinton sat up and said "Now wait just a minute..."

New Gingritch started to grow! Several horns portruded from his head and he turned into a Biruva zoanoid type. The Secret survice men tried to stop him but were mauld. Clinton dove out the window and ran down the street screaming in his underwear!

At a bulls game Dennis Rodman was about to make a shot but suddenly he started changeing! He turned into a Ramotith Zoanoid and jumped up on top of the rim slaming the ball into it!

All over the world people began to change. Zoanoids were tearing apart all the major cities! In countrys around the world countrys were being forced to surrender!

Back in Cronos Austrailia Karen Chechoff had one her legs blown clean off by Dr Carver in Gyro Zoaform. Dr. Carver had gash on his face laft from one of her energy bolts. The blood driped to the floor. Dr. Carver said "You did better then I expected! Your power almost matches that of a full Zoalord but it still falls short of mine." He began to form a gravity attack as the deathblow but he felt a presence. It was Alkenphel in his battle form! Alkenphel smashed through the ceiling. Alkenphel was accompanied by the new Zoalord Imakuram Miribilis. Alkenphel said "So you thought you could plot a large scale take-over of Cronos with out me knowing about it? I can sense the presence of every Zoalord on earth including you and the others. Karen Barely able to move manged to glance up at him. Alkenphel motiond for Imakuram to take her to safety. Dr. Carver feeling nerveous despite his ace in the hole said "I see! Ive never met you before you seem different from the others. But no matter what powers you might have you cant beat our combined strength!" 19 more Gyro clones apeard in a flash of lightning! Alkenphel calmy said "Your only delaying the enebitible!" Two of the Gyros launched a combined gravity attack at Alkenphel. He deflected it but the base was begining to take a heavy beating. It wouldn’t be able to stand if this kept up. They allattacked Alkenphel at full force! Only one chance to put them out of commision for good. Alkenphel began to form a giant blackhole wheapon several times more powerful then Gyros. Dr.Carver said "He wouldn’t it’s..." He never had a chance to finish his sentence as the blackhole imploded all 20 rogue zoalords. Alkenphel was running low on energy. He only had enough to teliport back to his secret Island.

Alkenphel when he wasnt busy with Cronos’s affairs spent his freetime on a bizarre Island inhabited by bizzare creatures. Dinsours,centuars and other things roamed it. In the Island was a pyramid. Alkenphel feeling drained walked in. Imakuram was there with Karen who was being reprocessed. She called out with her mind to Alkenphel "Father..." Alkenphel responded "It’s all right just sleep for now."

Dilbert wasn’t takeing yesterdays past events very well. Diana did what she could to try to comfort him but it wasnt mutch help. Dilbert and Kenny had known eatch other since grade school. But now Kenny was gone and in his place was the grotesque demon who had risen from his body. The creature spawned from him was still on the loose in the woods somewhere but it really didnt matter mutch to Dilbert who wouldnt come out of his room.

None of them noticed the strange metalic ball had spun a giant crystsalis around itself witch continued to grow in the very spot they left it.

A helicopter landed and Karen Chechoff got off it. Alkenphel was meeting the other zoalords at mount Ararat before he headed back to his Island to replenish his energy supplie. Behind Karen was 4 strange looking men. 3 of them looked powerfuly built and well diciplinde. To put things simply they looked like pro’s. But the fourth one looked like a street punk!

Flashback to before they left:

Alkenphel said to Karen "Things have gotten out of control back in Austrailia. I dont want any other Zoalords getting involved so I have reprocessed you to become a full Zoalord. None of the others are to know of any of this. My old nemises chikiri will be your responsibility these four will help you. They are four special types of Hyper zoanoids. Their the best of the best. NeoStriker, ThanekrusII, Galrookit and Themenos."

Back in the present

NeoStriker was the punky looking one. He wasnt always an elite of the core hyper zoanoid. He used to be just a plane old Zoanoid who wasn’t very promising (He was that goofy big eard Zoanoid from the first guyver movie named Striker). But everything changed when a guyver unit fell into the hands of a human. That guyver took out one of the U.S branches of cronos. Striker was the only zoanoid there to survive combat with him.

Strikers zoanoid type was origenaly developed as a replacement for the Ramotith type but for some reasone it couldnt be reproduced. Striker was a lost number. After the destruction of the American Cronos building he was located by an agent of Dr. Valkus and taken to Japan. Valkus decided to promote the lowly Zoanoid striker because to survive a fight with a guyver he had to be a pretty good fighter. A new zoaform Valkus was creating was compatible with Strikers form so he was reprocessed to become a hyper Zoanoid, one of the most powerful ever built. He became NeoStriker! He didnt look mutch like his old Zoaform after this except for the big ears.

Guyver Aries followed the bio booster creature spawned from XechTorr. It was heading back to where it first was created. The cocoon was beginning to move just as the hulking beast aproached it. It reached down picking up the cocoon and hurled it against some rocky slopes. It was about to blow the cocoon away with it’s plasma cannon but a pressure cannon blast tore a hole in it’s gut. It turned around to face an Orange and yellow Guyver who in some ways seemed colored like a hornet. Aries said "Get away from the cookoon you abomination." Aries opened one megasmasher and fired. The blast was deflected by the bio booster creature witch had inherited the powers of both ultra zoanoids. The cookoon began to crack.

Dazed Kenny looked out to see an armord form grappling with a huge beast that looked a little like him. The armored being seemed a bit out classed and was being pummeld mercilisly against a giant slab of rock.

XechTorr said "Hey you there! Yeah you ya drooling idiot!" The creature turned to Face him. Aries torn in hlaf shouted "Concentrate on the orb on your waist it might be the only thing that will stop it!" XechTorr looked down at the globe on his waist. It began to glow. The creature roared and charged at XechTorr Who tried to block it but it just tore of his arm. It grabbed him. They wreastled digging their claws into each other doing their best to tear eatch other apart with their bare hands. The globe continued to glow. XechTorr tried to blast it off him several time s but something was useing all his energy. Suddenly the creature began to rise into the air being propelled by the globe. The globe changed color to black as a shockwave of gravitational force was emitted so strong it demolecularized XechTorrs giant doppelganger. one of its feet fell into the woods.

Meanwhile in New Zealend:

Gregore , Vamore and Ramotith were in an underground cave investigating some interesting readings they got there earlyier. Gregore steped on a weak area of the ground and it cave in beneath him. Grgore landed on a strange substance "what the hell! Hey whayts that?" Gregore approached the object. Guyver units! He picked one up. The control metal glowed.


 
 
 Back to Dan Ichinose
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.