XechTorr renegade ultra zoanoid

By Dan. I

Kenny Diago was a rock climber in Australia. He didnt know it but he was being watched. A hairy gorrila like creature with batlike ears sat in a tree about 200 yards away. Another creature with two podlike growths on it's back sat on another tree. The gorilla like creature said "Hey Vamore I think our wait may be over. Some bozo finaly came up here for us to grab!" Vamore replied " Yeah no one will suspect a thing since he's out climbing they'll think he fell."

Kenny got to the top of the cliff. It was a tough climb. He sat down on a log a lizerd ran by startiling him. Kenny sighd in releif as he saw it was just a lizerd. A voice behind him said "Hey kid You should of kept your feet on the ground where they belonged." Kenny turned around to see a two blazeing red eyes staring at him through the brush.

Ramotith steped and grabed him by the throat lifting him in the air and ramming him against a tree. Kenny panicking said " OH SHITAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGG!" the creatures vicelike grip tightend around his throat. Kenny pulled out a gun. He shot repeatedly without effect. Then he fired in the creatures face one of the bullets went right in it's eye. Ramotith shreiked in pain and put his hand on his face as he keeled over.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM two beams hit the ground in front of kenny. It was hot enough to melt the rock. Vamore walked over one of his pods glowed and another beam shot out melting Kennys gun. Vamore said " I wouldnt try anything punk!" Vamore pinned him to the groun and injected him with something.

  

1 day later

Karen Chechoff walked into Dr. Carvers lab. Karen said " I've read your report on your new experiment on your attempt to create an Ultra Zoanoid. I find one thing desturbing. According to your report it will be controlled differently then ordinary Zoanoids. In other words Zoalords wont be the ones controling it!" Dr Carver replied "Yes instead I intend to implant certain imperitives into our new prototype. Do you recall the control metal lost by Guyver 2? My people have been working with the broken metal for sometime and have succeeded in cloneing it!

Not only that but we have also found several alternate uses for it. We implanted one of our cloned metals right into the fore head of our new ultra zoanoid. Certain imperitives are scehduald to be inserted into the metal today. One of the Twelve have already approved my experiment. This new type is modled after the most powerful hyper zoanoid Zektoll. But there are many destinct differences. Insted of shooting beam wheapons like Zektoll this new type XechTorr fires pressure cannons like the Guyver.And in addition to that..." Karen said "Yes I read about it's powers in your report. From what it says this new type will have enough power to come close to being as powerful as a Zoalord!" Are you sure this is wise if the wrong person programs these new types they could effectively take over Cronos!" Dr Carver said "Dont Worry I only allow Zoanoids under the direct controll of a Zoalord to do the implantation witch is why you were summoned here ProtoZoalord Karen Chechoff!"

1 hour later Karen prepared to controll the zoanoid programers who would install the information into XechTorr the new Ultra zoanoid. Karen had a feeling Dr. Carver was hideing something from her. He wasnt a zoanoid so she couldnt read his mind. Everything seemed to be going as planed. The information was downloaded into a chip that was to be installed directly into the cloned metal on XechTorr's head. A special  cutting tool began to make an incision in the metal but then something seemed wrong. Dr. Carver looked at his instruments that detected neural activity in the metal. He said "It's It's impossible the metals comeing out of it's dormant state! The metals wakeing up! Abort the mission!

Abort the mission!" XechTorr reached up and grabbed one of the zoanoids who stood over him crushing it's head. The other two changed into their zoa forms. A Broyze and a Gregore two of the strongest ordinary zoanoids. They tried to pin his arms down but XechTorr was to strong sending them flying across the room. Energy surged through him and radiated into an energy field like Zektoll had when he got enhanced.

Gregore jumped at him and a giant vibro blade extended from XechTorrs rist. It split Gregore cleanly in half. The compartment near his beatle like horns opend up. In a Zechtoll hyper zoanoid this would be where the most powerful bio blaster beam was kept. But this was something even  more destructive. Broyze backed away as a dark crackling ball began to form in the compartment. It was a giant pressure cannon! The dark ball  shot out completely blsting Broyze in half. After it went through him it crashed into the wall blowing a hole in it. XechTorr moved into the hall. A horde of Zoanoids came at him. Both his vibro swords came together. Together began to vibrate. An ultrasonic wave went through the zoanoids killin them. But more were comeing. XechTorr opend up the rest of his compartments eatch had three pressure cannons in it. All together he had thirteen pressure cannons. It took 15 seconds to completely charge them. Then they let loose easily passing through all that stood in their way. XechTorr smashed through the floor. XechTorr charged a gravity globe simular two a guyvers on his waist. It charged into a giant gravity wheapon. A dark ball shot forth from it causing the elevator it hit to implode.Soon the wall followed it began to suck up everything in the area. It left a large gap where a sizeable part of the  base once was. XechTorr glowed even brighter and floated out through the hole he made.

Karen looked at Dr. Carver and said "I'll give you one last chance to clean up this mess and we both know what will happen if you fail!"

XechTorr left the base of Cronos Austrailia. About 20 miles away from the base he landed. Kenny woke up he was naked in the middel of the woods! He grbbed a bush and headed for an old pickup truck he had left out there before he went rock climbing. Kenny said "My keys where did I put them? Oh yeah they were in my back pocket in my pants! Now I'm going to have to pay window repairs! I dont even have a job!" He broke open the window and hotwired the truck. But he had bigger things to worry about then window repairs.

Three forms headed toward the truck out of the forest.


 
 
 Back to Dan Ichinose
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.