Disclaimer: Based on the Guyver by Yoshiki Takaya and the Fan-Fic’s of Brian O’Sullivan and Matthew Bellamy

Guyvers in the Mist

It is nighttime at Chronos Arizona. A Vamore walks the outside perimeter looking for enemies in the dark. Suddenly from nowhere comes a pressure cannon that strikes the Vamore and kills it instantly. From the shadows two forms emerge. One is a Guyver with swirling colors on its armor, the other seems to be both a Guyver and a Zoalord.

--

Inside the building the Zoalord Destrol senses the destruction of one of his sentries. He quickly contacts the others and has them all report that they haven’t seen or heard anything. Destrol flies out of the building into the night sky to try and sense the intruders. Try as he might Destrol can detect nothing. Suddenly from the corner of his eye Destrol sees a beam of energy fly forward and strike the base. The walls shatter under the force of the blast and the Zoanoids behind it are burnt to a crisp and turned into ashes. Destrol morphed into his full Zoalord form and began to fly to the source of the beam. Before he got there Destrol was struck from behind by another beam of energy. Destrol turned and saw a strange being before him. It appears to be a Warrior Guyver but it is blood red and has a sort of swirling affect to it.

DESTROL

What in the name of the Chronos are you?

GUYVER

I am the Guyver that will destroy you.

DESTROL

What makes you think a mere Warrior Unit will be enough to match my power?

GUYVER

Because I am more than a mere Warrior Unit.

With that a flame spreads out from the control medal and completely covers its body. The flame recedes and Destrol notices that the Guyver’s body now is more Zoalord like and has crystals form in several spots. The Guyver then starts off surprisingly with a Gravity Bullet attack. Destrol is so surprised that he barely has a chance to raise his shield in order to defend himself. Destrol is knocked back a dozen feet.

DESTROL

How is that possible? No Warrior Guyver has ever been able to do that.

GUYVER

I said that I’m not like every other Guyver.

The Guyver strikes again with incredible speed. Destrol flies back in order to dodge the punch. He strikes back but the Guyver blocks. The two of them go back and forth at one another, but it seems like they are perfectly matched in everyway. Destrol fires a hand-beam but again the Guyver blocks it with a shield. Destrol becomes frustrated that he cannot harm this Guyver. Destrol then begins to fly back at super-speed in order to charge up his ultimate attack. He notices the Guyver seems to be doing something similar. Finally when he has all of his energy built up Destrol unleashes his White Hole attack. At the same instance the Guyver fires an attack that looks identical to Destrol’s. To his surprise both of the attacks cancel each other out.

DESTROL

Unbelievable. Somehow your unit has managed to mimic my attacks. This is amazing.

GUYVER

Yeah well that’s what I am. Amazing at every corner.

The Guyver begins to charge his mega-smasher. Destrol raises a shield and starts to move out of the way when another beam cuts across his path. To his astonishment he sees a Kavzar floating in the air only a few feet away.

DESTROL

So, this is an attack planned by the Creators. Of course, how else could your unit be so powerful.

KAVZAR

Don’t kid yourself Destrol. If the Creators wanted to destroy you then they would have had to send more then just a new Warrior Guyver and a single Kavzar. Even though I look like one I am much more then just a Creator’s foot soldier.

Destrol stands amazed at this statement, being as he had never heard a Kavzar utter more then a few words, let alone an entire sentence. Realizing that he is outclassed Destrol decides to teleport away from the base and on board the Ark. He quickly reports the news to his father of the battle and what has befallen the Chronos base.

--

Jason O’conner awoke after having a strange dream. He had had the same dream for the last few nights now. He kept seeing a human being strapped down and turned into a Kavzar. He heard the screams as the being’s entire structure was converted. Jason got out of bed and walked over to the mirror. His eyes where rimmed from not getting enough sleep, even though with his unit he barely needed any. He stepped out into the hall and walked around. He saw many different soldiers walking around. He entered the command room and saw many different people moving back and forth.

JASON
Hey, what’s going on?

STEPHEN

Haven’t you heard? Chronos’ main base in Arizona has fallen! Nobody knows how, all they know is that some time in the last few days someone whacked the base. The weirdest part is that we are absolutely sure that Destrol was posted there. This means that at least a Warrior Guyver had to have been involved, plus many others in order to deal with the Hyper-Zoanoids. However everyone with that sort of power has been accounted for, which means that this is someone else who has a lot of power with them.

JASON

Could have been the Zeus Thunderbolt? It seems that if anyone could pull this off, besides us, it would have been them.

STEPHEN

That’s what I thought too but Agito says that he had no part in this, even though he wishes he had.

JASON

This is weird. Who could have possible done this? Besides Agito and us only the Creators have the power to do this, but they said that they had to leave Earth alone.

STEPHEN

Well look at it this way. Now we have a new ally against Chronos.

JASON

Yeah I guess that’s true.

The two of them continued to walk down the hallway until they finally ran into Sean Barker, A.K.A. Guyver U.S.

SEAN

Where have you guys been?

JASON

What do you mean? We’ve just been walking around for the last half-four or so.

SEAN

General Carter has been trying to contact you guys for twenty minutes.

They three of them quickly made their way to the Generals office.

GENERAL CARTER
Where have the two of you been? We have a major emergency here.

JASON
What is it general?

GENERAL CARTER

I just got photos from our satellites above Arizona. Apparently the Creators have decided to start attacking Earth again.

The General tosses several photos onto his desk. Jason picks them up and looks at them. It shows an overhead view of what is unmistakable a Kavzar attack the Chronos base and killing large numbers of Zoanoids.

JASON

This isn’t possible. They are so concerned with damaging the time-line that have decided for the most part to avoid directly affecting Earth.

GENERAL CARTER

Yes Jason I know. However it seems that this Kavzar has attacked several Chronos outpost and as we know only the Creators can have them attack something.

JASON

I still refuse to believe it.

Suddenly from nowhere an alarm goes off. Carter’s phone rings and he answers it.

JASON

What is going on!?

Carter hangs up the phone

GENERAL CARTER

It’s a distress signal from Agito and the Zeus Thunderbolt. They are under attack by two unknown Guyvers.

JASON
Do you want me to go help?

GENERAL CARTER

Yes, go now.

JASON
GUYVER

With those words Jason’s full armor activates and he becomes the figure known to the world as Dreadnought. He quickly teleports to Agito’s headquarters in Japan. To Dreadnought’s surprise Zeus is in a stand off. He is facing two warriors and has been wounded in several different spots.

The first warrior is obviously a Guyver and looks very similar to his Warrior unit with the exception that it is blood red with a swirling look to it. The other warrior is an exact copy of a Kavzar, which makes Carter’s theory seem more possible.

 

 

DREADNOUGHT

Kavzar explain yourself. The Creators said that they where not allowed to directly affect Earth, which is what your doing right now.

The Kavzar turns towards Dreadnought and speaks.

KAVZAR

First of all, I don’t have to explain myself to you, secondly I serve no one especially the Creators. So why don’t you back off.

With that the two warriors attack Zeus again. Somehow the Warrior Unit seems evenly matched with Zeus. He mimics him almost to an exact copy, as if he had Agito’s training and abilities. Zeus and the Warrior Guyver fought back and forth. Zeus lands a punch into the Warrior’s face and he falls back. Suddenly the Kavzar fires forward and launches a Pressure Cannon at point blank range into Zeus’ stomach. The gravity ball rips through the body shield and exposes Zeus’ insides. The Warrior unit comes back and slashes with his Vibro-swords into Agito’s chest, destroying the Mega-Smashers underneath. Suddenly the Warrior Unit’s eyes begin to glow and too the surprise of Dreadnought it launches a massive fire/lightning bolt and blows off half of Zeus body. The remaining parts fall to the ground.

DREADNOUGHT

What the hell? That’s not possible! That blast could only come from someone like Zeus or me

The two turn and face Dreadnought

DREADNOUGHT

Alright then you wanna go? Well then, lets dance!

Dreadnought activates his boosters and flies forward and punches the Kavzar in the face. The Warrior strikes at him but Dreadnought catches the blade on his own swords and strikes again. The two of them battle back and forth. Dreadnought is confused. How can a Warrior unit be this strong and this fast? As far as he could tell this Guyver was almost as strong and as fast as he was. Plus he was smaller in size so it was easier for him to maneuver. Dreadnought flies back and launches a Pressure Cannon at the Warrior. The Warrior slips to one side and returns fire with more fire/lightning bolts. Jason raises his shields and blocks the bolts. Dreadnought fires his head laser in a wide barrage of beams. Somehow the Warrior raises a shield and manages to dodge around most of the beams while his shields catch the few he doesn’t avoid. Dreadnought is struck from behind. He turns to see the Kavzar standing there. It fires another Hand-Beam and Dreadnought dodges again, but he runs right into a spin-kick from the Warrior. As Dreadnought falls the Kavzar lands beneath him and fires its Mega-Smasher. Jason tries to raise a shield but the beam blasts it through and Jason loses his arm and most of his upper torso. The Warrior unit appears above Jason and a strange fire spreads on its chest and then dies quickly.

The Warrior then opens up a set of Quantum Smashers on his chest that are identical to Jason’s. He then fires a flame-like blast and Jason’s body is blasted into pieces and the Control-Medal teleports to Hyper-Space so that it can heal.

In the US ACTF base Jason O’conner teleports back from Hyper-Space.

JASON

God fucking damn it! Who the in fucking hell where those two fucks? I’ve never been beaten so fucking easily or so fucking quickly in my entire fucking life!

Jason looks around the room and realizes he is standing in front of the President and his Military Staff along with General Carter. The President has a very serious look on his face and Carter seems upset. Jason looks very embarrassed.

JASON
Uh, excuse me sir, uh I mean sirs, I uh, I was just um, yeah.

And with that Jason turns and leaves at a very fast pace. He continues to walk down the hall. He turns and runs into Agito.

AT THE SAME TIME

What the hell happened back there?

JASON

Okay you first.

AGITO

My troops and I where inside our base in Japan when all of a sudden the Kavzar attacked. He killed dozens of my men in less then a minute. When I got out there he attacked me. I beat him quickly and blew him through a wall. Out of nowhere that Warrior unit comes out of nowhere, it caught on fire and then the flames died down and it looked more like Zeus. Then he is able to match me move for move. Everything I tried it seemed like he already knew that I was going to do it. He managed to keep me at bay and that damn Kavzar just took advantage and helped to blow me away piece by piece. Then you arrived and they wiped me out.

JASON

Yeah they teamed up on me too. Then I saw that flame on his chest and I think he somehow managed to take the design for my Quantum-Smashers because the one he used on me where way stronger then even yours.

AGITO

So it seems that somehow that Warrior can copy a unit’s design with that weird flame somehow. That means that if he fights two at once then it would be no problem to beat it.

 

 

JASON

Yeah but what about the Kavzar? Physically he can’t compete with us, but it seems that his weaponry is stronger then a Warrior Guyvers and below our own. He could be a problem.

AGITO

What if Stephen and the other Guyvers held him off long enough to let us beat the Warrior unit and then we can blast him into a pile a crap.

JASON

You know that just might work. All we have to do now is find the two of them.

AGITO

Well as soon as you find them contact me and I’ll teleport to you.

JASON
And if you find them first let me in on the action.

With that the two of them leave and start to head back to their respective bases.

--

It has been several weeks know and the ACTF Guyvers are quite angry. The two new warriors have appeared several times. Each time they have caused damage to crucial places or people and then left before the Guyvers can stand against them.

JASON

I don’t know about the rest of you but I’m getting pretty sick of these two.

AGTIO

Every time we try something it just goes wrong.

Suddenly a massive beam comes through the wall and the two of them activate their armor automatically. Outside the hole is the Kavzar and he seems like he wants them to attack him. Zeus and Dreadnought both get up and their minor injuries heal quickly. Dreadnought quickly charges up and fires his Power Wave. The attack hits full force, but instead of blowing away the Kavzar it seemed more like the warrior absorbs the attack. Suddenly there is a flash of light and both Zeus and Dreadnought must look away. When they look again the see the Kavzar is much different from before. In fact his body has become something never been seen before.

ZEUS
What the hell are you?

 

 

KAVZAR

Because of the amount of energy I absorbed before I evolved I have now become an Enforcer. Which means you are both screwed.

VOICE FROM BEHIND

Especially because I’m here now!

Dreadnought turns and sees the Warrior-Unit behind him. Once again the flame covers its body and then its body changes and becomes more like Jason’s unit. He now is only slightly beneath the size of Dreadnought and looks similar to him. The Warrior fires forward and punches Dreadnought right in the face. Dreadnought comes back with a slice from his right arm. Again the Warrior blocks. Dreadnought fires a Pressure Cannon at the Warrior uses his shield to absorb it just like he would have done. This is becoming very annoying because this guy has all his moves so there is nothing he could surprise him with. Plus the Warrior has its own style that Dreadnought had no clue as to how fight it.

Zeus is not faring much better against the Kavzar. The thing now has him outclassed in everyway. It extends energy blade from its wrists and swipes at his head. Zeus brings up his swords to block and they are cleaved off. Zeus drops back and fires a Pressure-Cannon. The Enforcer raises a shield and blocks it. It fires forward and smashes into Zeus and sends him flying back. The Enforcer raises his hands and the blades change as a barrage of rail-beam shots come out and riddle Zeus’ body. Zeus fires off his head beam but it doesn’t affect the Enforcer at all. The blade emitters glow again as a set of energy whips come out and wrap around one of Zeus’ arms. The Enforcer strains and Zeus’ arm is torn off completely. Zeus falls to the ground and shudders in pain. The Enforcer then reaches up and opens it Mega-Smashers. The charge slowly but are soon ready to fire. At the last second Agito dives forward and smashes his arms through the Mega-Smashers and deep into the Enforcer’s chest. The Enforcer is stunned and cannot move. Zeus then charges and fires the most powerful Pressure-Cannon possible with his hand still in the Enforcers chest and that completely destroys the Enforcers upper body. It falls to the ground unconscious and as soon as the wound is healed the armor surprisingly retracts to reveal a normal human.

Dreadnought now has several gaping wounds in him from the battle. This Guyver is just too much for him to handle. The most astonishing part of all this was his inability to absorb its Pressure-Cannon for some reason. Every time it would fire one of them they just smashed right through the shield. The Warrior then knocked down Dreadnought again and broke both of his legs. Now that Dreadnought cannot move due to injury and pain. The Warrior then opens his chest plate and begins to charge up his Quantum Smashers. Dreadnought turns his head and sees Zeus firing a massive Pressure-Cannon. However the blast wasn’t moving towards the Warrior but towards Dreadnought himself. Dreadnought activated his barrier shield and quickly absorbed the blast. He charged it up and launches a massive blast along with his Power-wave the struck the Warrior dead on. The force was so much that the didn’t even go into self-defense mode in merely disengaged and revealed a human host as well. Zeus and Dreadnought pick up the bodies and teleport back to the ACTF base. The two of the arrive in the main detention area and throw each one of them into a separate cell.

DREADNOUGHT
Make sure they stay unconscious so that they can’t activate their units.

With that Jason leaves and heads for General Carver’s office. When he gets there he receives surprising news. Carver hangs up the phone.

GENERAL CARVER

Jason that was the medical chief here at the base. He went to the detention facility to give both of the Guyvers a heavy sedative so that they wouldn’t be able to wake up and reactivate their units, however when he got their one of them was dead.

JASON
Dead? But that’s not possible, he seemed fine just as I brought him back.

GENERAL CARVER
Look Jason I don’t try and be an expert on stuff like this, I am telling you though that the man was not breathing and he had no pulse, no matter where you are from when that happens you are ready to leave in a body bag.

Jason leaves and begins to think about this, apparently he had overestimated the unit, after all it had disengaged right after major damage but what about the dormant unit, if the host had died the thing would have to have reverted to its dormant form and Jason knows he didn’t miss anything, this just doesn’t make any sense.

--

Later on that night Jason finally has managed to get some sleep. Just as he begins to doze off and explosion rocks the base. Jason immediately wakes up and stumbles out of bed.

He speaks quickly through the units to anyone who will answer.

JASON
What the hell is going on!

When no one answered Jason quickly activated Dreadnought and teleported outside. When he got there he saw an extremely odd site. Surrounding the base where a large number of Kavzar, Acears, six Kavzar Commanders, two Enforcer Kavzars and one Creator. Facing them in a loose semi-circle is the Guyver’s of the ACTF. Standing there is Guyver US Acear, Warrior Guyver 2 Acear, Warrior Guyver 4, the Nova Twins, Black Nova, Nova Storm, Psi Guyver, Battle Guyver, Zeus, Ninja Guyver, and Gigantic Guyver. Behind them looking like caged animals are the two humans that had been captured earlier. Both of them looking live and well. The first thing Jason did was call out to Ultimus and Prometheus and tell them to get here right now. Jason then floats out and speaks to the Creators.

DREADNOUGHT
Creators! Why have you come here? I was told that you would avoid causing conflicts on Earth in order to preserve the time line. If you have no knowledge of me I am the Warrior Guyver of you past, I saved your entire race and I demand an answer.

The Creator turns its head and looks at Dreadnought, he appears to be thinking for some time before he finally answers.

CREATOR
Hail to you Warrior Guyver. We did not mean to come to this planet, but we are on a mission given to use directly by the High Council. We have been ordered to track down and capture these two criminals. They are wanted fugitives known as the Phoenix Guyver and Kavzar Guyver. They must be reprimanded immediately

DREADNOUGHT
What crimes did they commit?

CREATOR
They broke out of their holding areas, killed several Kavzar, three Creators and then fled before they could be recaptured.

DREADNOUGHT
Why did you have them any way?

CREATOR
While we agreed to leave Earth alone we did not agree to no longer experiment on humans. We needed these units to be tested on subjects specifically designed to use them. When the merging finished they went completely out of control.

DREADNOUGHT
If you used them as guinea pigs in a lab some where in outer space then I cannot blame them for wanting to be free. You should know by now that almost all humans come with a will to fight and will not stay imprisoned for any amount of time if they can help themselves. I am sorry but I do not validate your claim to kidnap them and thus we will not allow you to take them back with you.

CREATOR
Do not stand in our way Warrior Guyver. We all know that the time in which you traveled back in time and defeated the Guyver Zoalord has passed and so you can be killed without the timeline being hurt.

The Creator crossed his arms and waited for a response. Jason receives a call from Ultimus and Prometheus saying that they have arrived and are waiting. Jason thinks and quickly comes up with a plan. Using direct contact through the organisms he tells the others of his plans and then stands ready.

DREADNOUGHT

Well Creator, I am sorry to see that it has had to come to this but I’m afraid if you want these two you have to come and get them.

With that every Guyver present opened their full charged Mega-Smashers. They unleashed their combined might onto the Creator Army. Dozens of warriors are taken out in the first wave. Acear and Kavzar are turned to dust. The only ones to survive are the Kavzar and Acears near the back and the Kavzar Commanders and Enforcers are the only ones left along with the Creator. In response to this the two fugitives activated their units and dive directly into the Creator’s forces. The Kavzar Guyver activates his Enforcer mode and begins to fire multiple rail charges that dropped many Creator troops who never had a chance to block them. Phoenix Guyver shouts something into the air and a massive burst of flame surrounds him. Once again the blood red Warrior Guyver takes the battlefield. It zips through the Creator forces, taking them out one by one with different tactics.

Dreadnought is faced with battling one of the Enforcer Kavzar. It comes at him and fires off several head beams along with rail charges from its blade emitters. Dreadnought raises his shields and easily repels the attack. The Enforcer flies at and uses his blade emitters to create energy blades. Dreadnought tries to block them with his own swords but the beams pass right through and scorch the armor underneath. Dreadnought is surprised and falls back. The Enforcer follows up and tries to shoulder ram him but Dreadnought activates his blast shield just in time and sends the warrior bouncing off. Before the Enforcer can recover Dreadnought follows it and charges both hands with a Power Punch. He brings both fists down and they strike the shield. The massive outburst of energy shatters the shield and annihilates the Enforcer’s head. Dreadnought then opens one of his chest panels and fires a Mega-Smasher that completely destroys the rest of the body.

Kavzar Guyver flies through the Creator soldiers, taking them down one by one. An Acear gets in his way and fires its fusion cannons. The blasts hit head on but do absolutely no damage whatsoever. Kavzar Guyver fires his rail charge and blows off the Acear’s top half of its body. From a group come three Kavzar Commanders. They each fire off Pressure Cannons/ Hand Beams at him. Kavzar Guyver raises his shields and takes the blast with no problem. He extends his energy blades and flies at the Commanders. The first one raises it shields to try and block the attack but the energy swords pierce right through and destroys the command crystal. Another one slashes into Kavzar Guyver’s back but his body shield protects him. He turns around and unleashes a Pressure Cannon that completely blows the Kavzar Commander away. The third one has used the distractions to charge his Mega-Smasher and opens fire onto Kavzar Guyver. The beam comes at him full force and Kavzar Guyver teleports away from it. He reemerges behind the Kavzar Commander and in a spin move takes his head off.

Phoenix Guyver flies through the forces and engages a group of Kavzar. He launches a plasma burst at the first one and takes it by surprise along with its head comes off completely and the body falls to the ground. Another one strikes at him from behind but is met by a flaming shield that melts away the Kavzar’s vibro-blades. Phoenix Guyver turns and stabs his plasma blade through the Kavzar’s crystals, killing it. A third and fourth Kavzar take him down from behind and smash him into the ground. Phoenix Guyver begins to fight back but two of the remaining Kavzar Commanders arrive and hold him down as well. The Creator appears in front of Phoenix Guyver and places a device against his control medal.

CREATOR
Because your unit cannot be stripped from you we are going to remove your ability to copy other units power and to upgrade yourself after recovery from severe injury. This is too ensure that we can keep control of you when we take you back.

The device on Phoenix Guyver’s control medal begins to pulse and Phoenix Guyver feels massive amounts of pain pass through him. He struggles against his captors but cannot. Suddenly two Pressure Cannons and a barrage of Rail Charges slice through Phoenix Guyver’s restrainers and he quickly pulls the device off his head. He turns and see Zeus and Kavzar Guyver go flying by after lending him assistance. Phoenix Guyver then grabs the Creator by the throat and holds him in the air.

PHOENIX GUYVER
What have you done to me!? Restore my powers now!

CREATOR
I can’t, you ruined the device before it could finish. It only managed to disrupt your instant copying of other units, but you will still evolve after receiving serious injuries.

PHOENIX GUYVER
So there is nothing that you can do to fix what you have done?

CREATOR
No, there is not.

PHOENIX GUYEVR
Then I have no use for you.

Phoenix Guyver then opens his left chest panel and Mega-Smashes the Creator. It is killed instantly, leaving behind no trace. The Kavzar all instantly feel a shock through them as the Creator dies. They begin to act in an enraged manner and the Guyvers find that they are far more difficult to fight in this mode.

Seven Kavzar attacks Zeus all at once. They slash at him with great fury and they slowly begin to hack their way through his armor. Zeus activates his shields and blows the Kavzar away. One of them is completely destroyed by the shield. The remaining six comes at Zeus again. Zeus charges and fires of a barrage of Pressure Cannons that destroy two more of the Kavzar. The remaining two attack but Zeus keeps them at bay with his shield and multiple teleports to keep ahead of them. He begins to charge up his Mega-Smashers and then teleports behind the Kavzar. In the second it takes for them to turn around his chest plates opens and destroys the Kavzar’s Crystals.

The battle last for almost another hour, with the Kavzar fighting tooth and nail to survive. Finally the last crystal is shattered and the body falls to the ground. The Guyvers stand in various spots on the battlefield, many of them exhausted. Dreadnought notices that Phoenix and Kavzar Guyver standing next to one another and giving looks of caution to all the other Guyvers. After a few minutes Phoenix walks forward and extends a hand to Dreadnought.

PHOENIX GUYVER

I apologize for our actions earlier. My friend and I assumed that because you where all Guyvers that you worked for the Creators. I hope you can forgive us.

DREADNOUGHT
That explains a lot. While usually we are not at war with the Creators we do have a more serious foe that lives on this planet. They are known as Chronos, a massive organizations of Zoa-forms who wish to convert all life on this planet into monsters like them. I’m asking you if you will help us.

PHOENIX GUYVER
I know of these Zoa-forms. However right now I am not sure what to do. This seems to be such a crazy world I do not know where to stand. I feel as if I should side with you because we understand what it is like to be forced to become something other then human, however Chronos does act in this manner so that in the future they can battle the Creators, something we also agree with. My friend and I must go and debate as to what it is we shall do, but until then we wish you luck in your struggles.

With that his body burst into flames and when they quickly died he was gone. Dreadnought looks over and watches the Kavzar Guyver do the same.

DREADNOUGHT

Until we meat again then.

THE END, FOR NOW.


 
 
 Back to Charles Molly
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.