Disclaimer: The BioGuyverX Fan-Fiction is based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armor Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya. I have to apologize my editor has quit so if you find any Grammar or Spelling errors please forgive me. Remember; feel free to e-mail me. I am always looking for tips, pointers or ideas.

 

BioGuyverX@aol.com

 

Story 1: Birth Of BioGuyverX

 

 

It all started one Monday morning when Chris’s alarm clock went off.  I roll over to hit the snooze button, when I notice that the time was 7:30 a.m.  “Shit.  I never heard the first buzz. I am going to be late for work. I have to be to work in half an hour. Wow, this has never happened before.”  As I grab the towel off the closet door and head for the shower, I murmur to myself,  “I am always on time!”  {Does one of those quick 10-min. showers}.  I get dressed really quickly.  I run down the stairs grabbing my keys and book bag with all paperwork in it (skipping breakfast, of course in the meantime). I jump into my cherry black 1983 Chevy Camaro, throw it into reverse to back it out the driveway – [THUMP.  THUMP.  THUMP]  “Damn it, a flat.” {Hits the steering wheel with palms of both hands}.  “It’s going to be one of those days.”  I get out of the car and grab all the stuff to change the tire.  20 minutes fly by.  I hop into the car again.  Now I am on my way.

 

I’m doing about 80 M.P.H. down the highway, trying to make up for lost time (you know, weaving in and out of traffic, being a complete asshole).  After about 5 min., I get to my exit.  I start to slow down, but I am still skirting the off-ramp at 30 M.P.H. (10 M.P.H. over the recommended limit).  I almost lose it in the curve, but somehow I come out of it with a smile.  The stop light at the base of the off-ramp just turned red.  “Oh man, I don’t want to stop.”  So me, being the rocket scientist I am, floors it.  I get halfway through the intersection and [WHAM!]  (You've got that right.)  I was broadsided. “Shit!”  As the car rolled to a halt, I sit there a sec. and think, “Any pain?  No?  Good.”  I undo the seat belt.  I get out the car and run over to see if the other guy is O.K.  Up pulls a police car with all lights flashing (whoever said there's never a cop around when you need one?)  {Is now smiling}.  I think, “Oh great.  Now I’m going to go to jail”.  I get to the other car.  I look in, push the airbag out of way, asking, “Hey man, you O.K.?”  I get a reply, “Yes, I’m fine.  Where’s the asshole that didn’t stop for the light?  I am going to kill him.  I just got this car yesterday.”  I say, “I’m sorry sir.  It was me.”  He looks me in the eyes.  All I can see in his eyes is the Wrath of God.  That’s when the police officer walks up and ask for our driver’s license and registration.  I think to myself,  “Thank you.”  I handed him the info he asked for.  The cop says, “Mr. Winder, go stand over by your car.  So I do.”

 

Now I am over by my car.  The cop is talking with the other driver.  He appears to be O.K., walking around and stuff.  Which pleases me to no end.  A half an hour passes and the cop finally walks over to me, hands me my info plus two tickets.  One for running a red light and one for speeding.  He then says, “You need to appear in traffic court at the date and time stated.”  I say, “O.K.”, like the dumb-ass that I am.  He also asks me if I need to have my car towed.  I say, “No, I can call my buddy.  He has an auto repair shop.  He can come and tow it.”  So I do.  20 min. later, the Camaro is up on the back of my buddy’s tow truck.  He walks over and says, “Man, nice job on the car.”  I smile and nod my head.  He also says, “The car will be at my shop.  Do you need a ride anywhere?”  I shake my head, not knowing that my office is only 3 blocks away.  He then says, “Call me later.  I will give you the bad news.”  So I start walking.

 

Five min. later, I get to my office building.  I head up the stairs toward my cubicle.  When I get there, my supervisor is sitting in my chair, waiting for me to get in.  His name is Alonzo.  Alonzo says, “We need to talk.”  {Gesturing toward one of the conference rooms}. When we get into the room, he closes the door and says, “Now why are you 2 and a ½ hours late getting to work?  For the last 3 years, it shows that you have never been late before.  So what happened?”  So I told him.  I get done telling Alonzo what had happened.  The next thing he said shocked the hell out of me.  He said, “Since you are having a really bad day, why don’t you go home and rest.” All at the same time I thought, “YES.  NO.  How am I going to get home?”

 

I get outside my office and I wave down a cab.  I tell him where I live and where to drop off.  I step out of the cab and pay the driver.  I walk over and pull the garbage cans in from the curb.  I get up to the door, unlock it and open it.  I get inside, take off my shoes, and drop my backpack.  Then I go over and plop my ass down on the couch.  I just sit there for about 10 min., reflecting on what has happened to me today, while I look at the clock on the wall.  “Oh man, it is only 12 o’clock.  What am I going to do till my brother Bob gets home?”  I look at the computer.  NO.  I look at the Nintendo64.  NO.  I look at the Sony Playstation.  NO.  “Oh, what to do.”  I get up and walk over to the anime video cabinet.  NO.  I look out he window.  “Nice summer day out.”  {A bike rider whizzes by}. “That is what I will do.  I will go mountain biking.”

 

I run around the house, gathering the stuff I need to go riding; backpack with water and granola bars.  I then run outside, open the shed and pull out my bike.  Then I head for the trails.  2 hours later, I am riding up the side of this hill and I hear this noise.  It almost sounds like someone is whistling.  But I know that there isn’t anyone around. So I get off my bike and start looking around.  I look up just in time to see something fly overhead and crash in to the ground at the base of the hill.  I run over, hop on my bike and down the hill I go as fast as I can.  I then get to this crater in the ground, about 10-ft. wide, 5-ft. deep.  I look around.  There are small fires and smoke everywhere.  “Shit.  What did this?  An asteroid?”  Then, I notice this glint of light coming from the center of the crater.  So I go over and investigate to see what it is.  There, in the center of this crater is an egg-shaped thing.  I reach out to touch it; it feels smooth to the touch, like fine leather.  I pull my hand away and all of a sudden the thing starts to hiss.  That was all I had to see.  I saw ID4.  I was on my bike and riding away.  I get a fair distance away and look back, there is nothing chasing me.  So I stop.  Now there I am standing in the middle of the woods.  I just saw something crash into the earth then start hissing.  And I am now thinking about going back there just to see, (you know what they say, curiosity killed the cat).  “Ah, fuck it!”  I turn the bike around and start heading back.  Every bone in my body is shaking.  I get back to the crash site.  There are no aliens walking around.  Now, that is a good sign.  I climb down into the crater again and walk up to the thing, which turns out to be some sort of storage pod that has opened into three sections.  Now each section has a round thing sitting in it.  I am standing in front of one of them.  It just happens to be green, my favorite color.  It’s round, about a foot in diameter and has this shinny half orb in the middle.  There are 2 others.  One black, the other blue.  I bend down to take a closer look at it, and the shinny thing starts to flash and the thing inside the casing starts to move.  So I take a step away.  And the thing settles down. I am wondering what this thing is, so I grab them and stuff them into my backpack. So I can take it home and study them by running some test on them. After I took the things the pod started to melt away and reveal a thing that looks like a tablet with some funky writing on it.  I shove it in my bag as well.

 

{Meanwhile, elsewhere in the woods.}

 

There is a group of people walking through the woods.  They are wearing blue suits and helmets.  Now let me explain these people to you.  They are foot soldiers for a company called Chronos.  Chronos is a company bent on world domination.  They have the ability to turn a human person into a monster, which can shape-shift.  They are called Zoanoids.  A Zoanoid has two forms.  It’s human form.  And their beast form.  If you know about the company you would know that a Zoanoid always wears a blue jump suit, well almost always.  There are many types of Zoanoids, but I will go into that later.  They were walking in a straight line, about 10 paces apart.  One of the men say to one of the other men that they should hurry up and find what ever that was that came out of the sky.  The leader of the group says, “Don’t stop looking.  We will be out here all night with flashlights, if we have to.  We have to find what ever it was that crashed.”

 

Back at the crash site.

 

Now with the things in my backpack, I am looking around to see if there are any more strange things. When I hear some voices, “Man, we are never going to find this thing and the boss is going to roll our head down the hallway. I hope no one else found it.  I don’t want to have to tear anyone apart today.”  Now I am thinking to my self, “Time to go.”  I run over to my bike.  When this large, hulking, ape-like creature with bat-like ears, razor-sharp fangs and claws (later I found out that it was a Ramotith type Zoanoid.), drops out of the trees, and lands right beside me, I start to peddle my bike as hard as I can.  The thing takes a swing at me, but he misses.  Now I am riding my bike down the hill, back towards town with this ape chasing me.  “Oh, what a day.  I should have just stayed in bed today and called in sick”, I thought.  When the ape says, “Stop now and I will kill you quickly.”  The ape trips over a tree root and falls. Well, I see this as a chance to get away and start pedaling harder.  And that was the last I saw of the ape.

 

Back at home.

 

I burst through the door yelling, “Bob!  bOb?  BOB!”  Then, I wait for a reply that does not come.  “Shit.  He’s not home yet.  It must be 6 o’clock.  And it is getting dark out.”  So I close and lock all the doors and windows.  Then I turn out all the lights except for the one in the basement, which can’t be seen from outside.  I had laid the round things out on my brother’s pool table.  I arranged them in a triangle with the tablet in the center of the triangle.  Then I took a closer look at the green one again, and again, it started to move and hum.  So I backed away.  I walked over to the black one, bent down to take a look and nothing happened.  I did the same to the blue one and again nothing happened.  I said to myself, “Maybe the green one likes me.”  It was another 3 hours till my brother Bob got home, which put it around 8 o’clock.  He walks into the house and asks, “Why are all the lights out?”  I said, “Bob, you are not going to believe this, so I have to show you something first.”  I led him down to the round things.  Bob said, “Yeah, so they’re weird Frisbees.”  I told him to shut up and sit down and listen to what I have to say.  Then I told him about my day.  After I told him, he gets up while giggling and says, “Big apes, right?”  He walks over to the green one and bends down to look at it and nothing happened.  Bob looks at Chris and says, “Nothing is happening.”  I walked over and bent down.  I expected it to move and hum again, but it didn’t.  This time, the things sprang open and shot out hundreds of little tentacles that grabbed me, then it started to cover every piece of clothes and skin.  Then I could feel the tentacles entering my body through every orifice.  I scream in pain, because it is all I can do and I am not able to breathe.  The pain was so intense that I blacked out…

 

Some time later, I felt like I had just woken up from a nap.  But I am standing in the basement of our house.  The room is totally trashed.  I said, “What the fuck happened here.”  (Now let me tell you something.  I felt really strange, because I could see 360 degrees around me and every thing was crisp and clear, plus, I felt this surge of power running through me.)  I know that my brother was on the other side of the wet bar, lying on the floor, shacking.  So I walk around to the other side of the bar to see what was wrong and I said, “Hey Bob, what happened here?”  Bob saw me, scurried backwards until he hit the wall, when he started chanting, “Don’t kill me, don’t kill me!”  He had the look of total terror on his face.  I took a step toward him and he let out this blood-curtailing scream.  I jumped back.  He said, “Stay away, you demon!”  Now, I was confused.  I looked at my hands and they had this green armor-like stuff on them.  I ran into the laundry room, passing the overturned pool table and the tablet and the other two round things lying on the floor by the wall. The only reason I know this, is because they where glowing.  Once in the laundry room, I stopped in front of the mirror and looked at myself.  I saw the green armor all over my body.  Then I screamed, “Get this shit off me.”   The armor went away and I had a sharp stabbing pain in the back of my neck, then it was gone.  I looked in the mirror again and I was back to my old self.  I ran back into the poolroom and back behind the bar.  I bent over to tend to Bob, he cowered a little more, and I said “Hey Bob, it’s me, your brother Chris.  It’s Chris.”

 

After about 15-min., Bob was calmed down enough to explain what had happened to me and the basement. He explained that I was screaming in pain, then I just stopped.  He said that when I stopped screaming, I went nuts and picked up the pool table and through it across the room with no effort at all.  He said I overturned the couch and the chairs.  Then he told me that when he grabbed my arm, I punched him in the chest, knocking the wind out of him.  He explained that at that time, he knew I was not in control, so he hid behind the wet bar.  We started to clean up the basement by tipping the pool table back onto it legs, flipping the chairs and couch back over.  I cleaned up the broken drywall and glass from the picture that fell on the floor.  Bob walked over and picked up the blue round thing and it started to glow.  The next thing I know, he through it across the room and dives behind the bar again.  Then I here him say, “No way, man.  I don’t want that stuff on me.”  I go over and pick up the round things and take them and put them in the tool storage cabinet in the workroom at the other end of the basement.  Then I walk back to get the tablet, to put it in with the other things.  When I grabbed it, then I got a flash of information shot into my brain (I fall over with pain grabbing my head.  I have just been introduced to information overload.)  The pain lasted about 10 min., but I had a headache for hours.  I never went to bed that night, because I was so pumped.  I mean, come on.  I had all this information to process.  I explained to Bob that the tablet was programmed to do 3 massive downloads. There is one download for each of the round things.  The download gave me into on what the round things where.  I told Bob that they are called Unit G’s or Guyver Units and what they could do (as in weapons, abilities, etc.,) and how to use it (which I planned to practice the next day).

 

 
 
 
Back to BioGuyverX
 

The Web WarriorGuyver.com

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The Guyver Fan Archive is a collection of Archived Guyver Websites, Fan-Art and Fan-Fiction done by various people based on the Anime "Bio-Boosted Armour Guyver" by Yoshiki Takaya.

The fictions and images contained within this site belong to those that wrote and drew them and should not be used by other individuals unless you have their permission.